JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I managed to stay with a considerable amount of women so far.
Yeah, MC can stay with all the women through the end of Ep22. Although, I had to use "Start any episode" and change the relationship with Lily from "Romancing (Girlfriend)" to "Romancing (Casual Sex)" while having all of the other relationships at their "best" in order to keep all of them.

Reactions: Ghostload

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah, MC can stay with all the women through the end of Ep22. Although, I had to use "Start any episode" and change the relationship with Lily from "Romancing (Girlfriend)" to "Romancing (Casual Sex)" while having all of the other relationships at their "best" in order to keep all of them.
Didn't know that was possible. I had the MC break up with Katie just because Lily seemed to demand choosing between her and Katie.

Still have to wonder for how long the MC can keep this up

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Didn't know that was possible. I had the MC break up with Katie just because Lily seemed to demand choosing between her and Katie.
Yep, that's what happened to me when on the "Romancing (Girlfriend)" route with Lily, but change it to "Romancing (Casual Sex)" and she doesn't force you to choose (but then you miss the sex scene at the cooking class).

Still have to wonder for how long the MC can keep this up
You mean being a lying cheating bastard like my MC? LOL! There were definitely some routes in Ep 21 and 22 where he got what he deserved.

Last edited:

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
Heya everyone,
First time poster on this thread, but I have been reading the whole thread from the start. I'm just over 50% atm on page 685. I'm not going to post any of my theories until I'm caught up , but I have played to the end of the current content on the man-whore route.
Even as far back as page 150 or so, lots of people do have interesting theories about the 'second gold-digger' and who the e-mailer is, so I've been entertained even though a large proportion of the posts are "when is the update?", "walkthrough?" and "can I get a(n) mac/android port?.
I have really enjoyed the game-play, the writing, the renders and the plot. Kudos to Cheeky and his team. They're awesome. I don't have a favourite lady at the moment, because they are all so mesmerizing,whether by looks or conversation or both.
Of course, I am romancing all of the ladies, with a large number of girlfriends, and will continue to so do until I crash and burn. I want to see as much content as I can before doing any solo or shared games. It's a foregone conclusion that I will crash and burn, because I can't see some of the women being comfortable with some of the other women. Also because **cough** Patreon **cough**, some routes will never be available until endgame (Elaine/Bella, any two of Monica/Katie/Jenna, possibly MC/DogBoy lol).
Since my reading rate is somewhere around 100 pages per day (no, I don't have a life), I should be back here to post in about a week.
Sorry for the wall of text.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Update from this game just releases:

I sure hope the next update releases soon!

Update from Rogue-Like just releases:

I sure hope the next update releases by the end of the decade!

Reactions: acewinz

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I do hope that the new episode comes out soon. I am looking forward to it!
I have found that I really like the 'play an update' feature. I am taking a little time (It actually is little as you can can skip through many sections to see the changes.) Example, what happens if you broke up with everyone, were neutral, or just friendly and ran one interest through as the Romancing target. I did a romancing Bella and also romancing Jolina in the same run. Obviously the critical point is the beach house. It produced a certain result. Then I did an only romancing Bella (she's a sweetheart ain't she) as I sent Jolina to the left coast. It produced a result. Next is an romancing Jolina only run. I got no idea if there are differences so that is why I will use it to fill a few moments. It is curious what that will present. What will the answers look like? The key to all this is the "skip" button. Whew, it makes it doable.

Reactions: acewinz

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I have found that I really like the 'play an update' feature. I am taking a little time (It actually is little as you can can skip through many sections to see the changes.) Example, what happens if you broke up with everyone, were neutral, or just friendly and ran one interest through as the Romancing target. I did a romancing Bella and also romancing Jolina in the same run. Obviously the critical point is the beach house. It produced a certain result. Then I did an only romancing Bella (she's a sweetheart ain't she) as I sent Jolina to the left coast. It produced a result. Next is an romancing Jolina only run. I got no idea if there are differences so that is why I will use it to fill a few moments. It is curious what that will present. What will the answers look like? The key to all this is the "skip" button. Whew, it makes it doable.
I like to read the script and see if I can make every option happen and every render appear for every scene , without looking at the triggers. It does take several attempts to get them all.
I think this is why we don't need a walkthrough or a image gallery.
Is this why Cheeky and the Gang leave both the renders and the text accessible when many others don't?

Reactions: t3alqdansam

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I like to read the script and see if I can make every option happen and every render appear for every scene , without looking at the triggers. It does take several attempts to get them all.
I think this is why we don't need a walkthrough or a image gallery.
Is this why Cheeky and the Gang leave both the renders and the text accessible when many others don't?
Nah, just too lazy to hide them after 8-12k lines. We do have to remind ourselves to delete any love notes we write in the margins though so people don't pick up any bonus clues. :p

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I had Elaine as one of my faves then it dawned on me this episode that even if she isn't trying to screw us over she has expected us to offer her the home on pure faith yet hasn't trusted us with anything.
I feel the same way. I have thought all along that Elaine was too obvious to be the one betraying the MC, but that scene in the house, where she kicks you out if you don't immediately give her your father's house, rubbed me the wrong way. I don't think the MC deserves to have this ultimatum thrown at him after all he has went through with Elaine. She should be more thankful that he is giving her a chance than she seems to be. She should at least let the MC think about it, it's obviously a big decision. Even though ultimately I think Elaine is trying to help the MC behind the scenes, it is bittersweet because of the way she treats the MC in this scene.

Great update as usual. Lots of content, so great job dev team. It's too bad that after every single update has to have an endless parade of "fans" in the thread saying they are dropping the game because their harem dreams are once again unfulfilled. Did they think the devs were lying the hundreds of times they said that this would not be a harem game?

I agree with what many have said that harem games and games with realistic characters are an oxymoron. Either Cheeky, Ace, and Cell try to write characters as realistically as they can, with believable human reactions, or they create a no-stakes fantasy world with little basis in real life. I think they have made the right decision. You can mostly have your cake and eat it too in this game, but there has to be a reckoning at some point to make it believable.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I had Elaine as one of my faves then it dawned on me this episode that even if she isn't trying to screw us over she has expected us to offer her the home on pure faith yet hasn't trusted us with anything.

I know it's been done to hide what is going on with the other 2 women but it hit me that I can't trust her or Bella. All evidence does point towards Elaine screwing us over however a lot of that has been provided by Bella who I think we all know is the other woman by now.

What better way to fuck with Elaine than fucking her own sister. It's something his dad would do. Theresa is a nobody and wouldn't impact anyone, Angel is too far out there, Wanda already has money, I do believe Monica wouldn't screw over her best friend, Zarah wasn't around then, Jolina is possible but doubtful and the rest of the girls would have been children when this all started.

If Elaine is innocent she's just too sneaky and I wouldn't be able to trust her enough for anything more than a booty call. You couldn't have a relationship with her.
Elaine for me is definitely a source of issues... as is Theresa.
I think Theresa is the MC's birth mom. I think Elaine is desirable for one reason, to prove that the MC is better in bed than his old man. Now I know, Theresa being the birth mom is a problem for Patreon, but If not her, someone the MC screws is his birth mom, and his "real mom" was the one who raised him, but could not give his dad a child. Could Bella be lying? Yeah. But! The truth, if that is what it is, would be a far more satisfying plot device than any lie.

As for Elaine and trust.. I agree. I can't trust her. Heck, even if I go the route of not hooking up with the sacred 3 (Monica, Jenna and Katie) I do not align myself with Elaine.

That house needs to be my MC's and he needs to sell it. That by itself will give him a serious bump in his finances even should he decide to stay in contact with Monica and company.

I think an ideal ending would be Jenna, and all 15 mil plus the 2 houses. Jenna and Jolina and the money from the house sale would give the MC a stake in a coffee house, a beach house, 2 genius girl friends, finish his degree, open a gym, and make his own money. That would also be an ideal ending.

Second to the previous two would be Lily, all the money and houses..... I could definitely do that as it would include Debbie as well, and I love the fact that they would have love with each other as well as with me. That way we could each do our own thing, but still have at least couple nights, on those evenings when we didn't do thruple nights. Lily's family is wealthy and she will inherit a good chunk of change to add to our growing financial empire, which would be Lily's design business, MC gym business and Debbie's whatever as she is smart as hell. I think that would be very satisfactory.

Least desirable to me is anything long term with Monica, Zariah, and Theresa-though I could work with Theresa and put her in a nun suit, yeah I am going to hell, but yeah not them for the most part.

Katie... She is a sweetheart and frankly has a ton going for her as well as the only Quadruple possibility I know of, but I think long term that is unsustainable, as she is too jealous.

Jenna on her own means bringing in occasional partners, and if it is not just one, it means variety, but cheapens things. I think her and Jolina or even her and Katie would be a great choice. Bella possibly, but the trust level is a bit low... Jenna and Theresa, with cosplay......hmmmmm
I really am going to hell.
Peace!

lollar2112

Dec 10, 2017
I played multiple paths in this episode. Only sex scene I saw was in the cafe. Are there any others, specifically with Monica, Jenna, Jo or Bella? I haven't seen any info on this. Thanks.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes