acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Just finished the update and the game moved from one of all time my personal favorites to 'maybe I'll play out the string since I've already sunk so much time into it.'

I guess this is probably the result spending most of the update looking at a black screen with white type saying 'so-and-so's relationship is permanently over.'

I fully understand that's because it's the game the developer ultimately wanted to create meeting my play style of 'oh hell no, I'm not gonna play this or any other long-ass game multiple times' just to see all the content.

But I did have to laugh at the thought of the developer(s) working months and months so I could see 5% of what was in the giant download that I blew through to the end. :ROFLMAO:
Could be worse. You could have played all 100% of our content without paying.

Or you could use the quickstart to manage the relationships and points so that you

A) Haven't broken up with anyone yet (which is actually possibly if you manage the choices "well", though that won't continue for much longer as all those breakup/big decisions are pointing out) or

B) Tweak the settings to skip 80-90% of the repeatable stuff so you just see the content you want/are missing relating to whichever girls are breaking up with you (which will be what most people will start doing when the incompatible pairings start to sort themselves out).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Could be worse. You could have played all 100% of our content without paying.

Or you could use the quickstart to manage the relationships and points so that you

A) Haven't broken up with anyone yet (which is actually possibly if you manage the choices "well", though that won't continue for much longer as all those breakup/big decisions are pointing out) or

B) Tweak the settings to skip 80-90% of the repeatable stuff so you just see the content you want/are missing relating to whichever girls are breaking up with you (which will be what most people will start doing when the incompatible pairings start to sort themselves out).
i wouldnt bother to reply to similar trolling users/posts ("omg the game is ruined, im not gonna play it ever again..kmee, kmee"), apart from jokingly, if i have nothing else to do ofc.
by reading similar "thoughts" it becomes more clear htf world has became such shitty place - an ultimate arrogant self-centrism, or better to say it more simple, idiocy.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Just finished the update and the game moved from one of all time my personal favorites to 'maybe I'll play out the string since I've already sunk so much time into it.'

I guess this is probably the result spending most of the update looking at a black screen with white type saying 'so-and-so's relationship is permanently over.'

I fully understand that's because it's the game the developer ultimately wanted to create meeting my play style of 'oh hell no, I'm not gonna play this or any other long-ass game multiple times' just to see all the content.

But I did have to laugh at the thought of the developer(s) working months and months so I could see 5% of what was in the giant download that I blew through to the end. :ROFLMAO:
With a whine like this please remove the word Texas from your name. It's embarrasing.

paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018
I took two years off playing this game. I am seriously into that chick Lily, I know it's just an act she's putting on, Jenna busted her by telling MC she's always at the Library. I cannot wait till she shows them an equation for Time Travel, She's already leaking her photograph memory out to the others, which makes me think that she is the one seeing everyone else as dumb bimbos. Plus that cute East Indian looking package is awesome.

elenca7

Feb 11, 2020
is there a scene with bella in episode 22? i tried a couple paths, and couldn't get it.. (if there is any)

thank you

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Looks like this game is going to be fun. Just found it and downloaded the ep22 (which I'm hoping is the full game up to ep22!!?)
Looking forward to starting soon

Reactions: WhiteyG

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
which path was it ?? or how could i make it happens ? thank you
You need to be getting the photos of elaine from Bella and you need to be romancing Bella. She sends you some 'extra' pictures. Also at the end of the update she comes to the beach house.

Reactions: elenca7

elenca7

Feb 11, 2020
You need to be getting the photos of elaine from Bella and you need to be romancing Bella. She sends you some 'extra' pictures. Also at the end of the update she comes to the beach house.
i still couldn't get it.. i'm an idiot lol.. dont worry, thank u anyways

i tried being bella's solo.. friends with jo, etc etc.. i'll wait for the gallery haha

ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
Hello Folks. Newbie here.

Foreword for the Devs: I am usually not into VNs like these too much.

Aside from these weird "Facial Issues" with the Mouths and Lips on some of the Characters (like Monica, Zarah, Katie etc.): Great work. I know that creating realistic Faces and Facial Animations is very hard. And even 3D Animators with Decades of Experience are not automatically Wizards in that Subcategory.

Also, the whole "Detective Story" Part sets it apart from the usual boring "Quick Fap" Stuff.

Anyway:

I have a small Bug Report for the latest Version. But I am not sure if this is a Vanilla Bug or an Issue with the WT Mod from Koga3:
After the Movie Night, I have Jenna and Katie coming into the MC Bed Room after each other to say good night.

When Katie starts coming back after changing into the other Outfit, no matter what I say, she keeps starting doing "things". So far so good.

The Problem is: For whatever unknown Reason, at some point
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why do I consider this a Bug (Vanilla or WT Mod):
1. I rejected the Romance Path with Monica the very first time I got the option to do so. And also selected "Are you absolutely sure?"
2. Monica knows about me and Katie (but not about Jenna) when Mable mentioned seeing me and Katie earlier together
3. After rejecting Monica at the very first opportunity, I never ever got any romantic Scene with Monica. This worked fine at least.

So Monica should not even be there.

I also tried to sent Katie away when she sits on the MC by choosing "Dont" - but she starts doing things anyway. No Idea if you are not supposed to be able to stop this anyway!?

Skipping the risky Path during Movie Night does not help either - some Variable / Value is messed up.

What I have tried so far by using the Ren'py Save Editor:
1. I have set all Points for Monica to 0
2. I have set every Boolean Value that contains the Word "Monica" to False

No Luck so far.

If anyone knows the Correct Variable(s) I have to change, any hint is appreciated!

Other Infos:
Normal or Quick Start: Normal
Mods: WT Mod from Koga3 (Thank you Koga3 for making the Mod btw!)
Version: Episode 22
Overwritten Files to update from earlier Episodes: No. Full Download of Episode 22

Thanks in advance!
#StaySafeStayHealthyEveryone

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hello Folks. Newbie here.

Foreword for the Devs: I am usually not into VNs like these too much.

Aside from these weird "Facial Issues" with the Mouths and Lips on some of the Characters (like Monica, Zarah, Katie etc.): Great work. I know that creating realistic Faces and Facial Animations is very hard. And even 3D Animators with Decades of Experience are not automatically Wizards in that Subcategory.

Also, the whole "Detective Story" Part sets it apart from the usual boring "Quick Fap" Stuff.

Anyway:

I have a small Bug Report for the latest Version. But I am not sure if this is a Vanilla Bug or an Issue with the WT Mod from Koga3:
After the Movie Night, I have Jenna and Katie coming into the MC Bed Room after each other to say good night.

When Katie starts coming back after changing into the other Outfit, no matter what I say, she keeps starting doing "things". So far so good.

The Problem is: For whatever unknown Reason, at some point

Why do I consider this a Bug (Vanilla or WT Mod):
1. I rejected the Romance Path with Monica the very first time I got the option to do so. And also selected "Are you absolutely sure?"
2. Monica knows about me and Katie (but not about Jenna) when Mable mentioned seeing me and Katie earlier together
3. After rejecting Monica at the very first opportunity, I never ever got any romantic Scene with Monica. This worked fine at least.

So Monica should not even be there.

I also tried to sent Katie away when she sits on the MC by choosing "Dont" - but she starts doing things anyway. No Idea if you are not supposed to be able to stop this anyway!?

Skipping the risky Path during Movie Night does not help either - some Variable / Value is messed up.

What I have tried so far by using the Ren'py Save Editor:
1. I have set all Points for Monica to 0
2. I have set every Boolean Value that contains the Word "Monica" to False

No Luck so far.

If anyone knows the Correct Variable(s) I have to change, any hint is appreciated!

Other Infos:
Normal or Quick Start: Normal
Mods: WT Mod from Koga3 (Thank you Koga3 for making the Mod btw!)
Version: Episode 22
Overwritten Files to update from earlier Episodes: No. Full Download of Episode 22

Thanks in advance!
#StaySafeStayHealthyEveryone
Thanks for the report, will take a look, but just an FYI, except for the most basic functions I think the renpy save editor is more likely to break your save than fix anything. We barely use any boolean values as very few of our choices are as simple as true or false. You didn't happen to use the editor prior to that scene in your initial run did you?

Also not sure why you need a save editor when we have a built in quickstart for the game that should be far more effective and less game breaking. :S And the variable in question it will change is $MDate to 0. (But i'd still recommend using the quickstart).

Reactions: Ghostload

ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
Your Monica seems to want to punish you with a cockblock after you didn't want to bed her. ;)
Haha. Yeah seems like it. Maybe Theresa or Zarah could help - they are very lonely as well.

Thanks for the report, will take a look, but just an FYI, except for the most basic functions I think the renpy save editor is more likely to break your save than fix anything. We barely use any boolean values as very few of our choices are as simple as true or false. You didn't happen to use the editor prior to that scene in your initial run did you?

Also not sure why you need a save editor when we have a built in quickstart for the game that should be far more effective and less game breaking. :S And the variable in question it will change is $MDate to 0. (But i'd still recommend using the quickstart).
Yes I am fully aware of the Limitations of any kind of Save Editor. Especially when Scripts are involved. And No, I did not modify this Savefile before I started running into this Bug.

BTW: These are the MDate* Values in the unedited Save File. Again, WT Mod from Koga3 in use.
MDateTempBooleanTrue/FalseTrue
MDateBooleanTrue/FalseTrue
MDateTempInteger21474836470
MDateInteger21474836470

I modified the current Save File, which is at the "Choose Risky or Not Risky" Menu during the Movie Night, and set both Boolean MDate Values to False. No Luck. Either
  • I need to Modify a Save File with a much earlier State (maybe before the Movie Night!?)
  • other Values are Borked
  • or it is not a Vanilla Bug but the WT Mod interferes somewhere
Will do more testing during the Weekend. Maybe try a Vanilla Run if I have the Time with a Fresh Start from Zero instead a Quick Start - just to be sure.

If I remember, and find the time, I will also try to create a Quick Start Save File to compare some Values.

Thanks for your answer anyway!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Haha. Yeah seems like it. Maybe Theresa or Zarah could help - they are very lonely as well.

Yes I am fully aware of the Limitations of any kind of Save Editor. Especially when Scripts are involved. And No, I did not modify this Savefile before I started running into this Bug.

BTW: These are the MDate* Values in the unedited Save File. Again, WT Mod from Koga3 in use.
MDateTempBooleanTrue/FalseTrue
MDateBooleanTrue/FalseTrue
MDateTempInteger21474836470
MDateInteger21474836470

I modified the current Save File, which is at the "Choose Risky or Not Risky" Menu during the Movie Night, and set both Boolean MDate Values to False. No Luck. Either
  • I need to Modify a Save File with a much earlier State (maybe before the Movie Night!?)
  • other Values are Borked
  • or it is not a Vanilla Bug but the WT Mod interferes somewhere
Will do more testing during the Weekend. Maybe try a Vanilla Run if I have the Time with a Fresh Start from Zero instead a Quick Start - just to be sure.

If I remember, and find the time, I will also try to create a Quick Start Save File to compare some Values.

Thanks for your answer anyway!
Yeah, the MDate value should be integer only. Also not sure where you picked up an MDateTemp, if it was ever used it wasn't for that scene and our Temps are only used for the duration of an EP generally (almost always, I can only think of one exception offhand).

I took a look at the scene and everything I see on our end looks good.

Reactions: ILoveSucuk

raaewe

Mar 17, 2018
So mc can't end up with landlady and both roommates?
That's fine - the other game sistery lust got pretty weird by the end

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes