Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
This game is ruined by those fucking "important" choices. That’s where it became a pleasure to play and really isn’t one of my favorite games anymore. Somehow those choices bring a taste of shit in my mouth. In fact, the last couple of updates went in the wrong direction. It was as if the author of the game had changed. Why can’t you keep the former style of MC bustling with everyone and maybe possibly making this a pure harem game without those fucking “important” choices and choices between two or more women. Or is this one of those games that kind of goes backwards, so that the end is completely crap compared to the beginning of the game. At the same time, that father’s last wish starts to fuck more than the doctor orders.
Maybe this isn't a harem game? Get used to it cupcake. You can't always have everything your way! Don't like it? There's plenty of other games to play, go play them!

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Was this ever done? No worries if not just want to make sure I've seen available scenes(Especially given the dumpster fire of a situation I've created on my main playthrough by pursuing everyone possible all at once and can't scroll through 75+ pages of this thread to check :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1782396
I started it... lol... there are a crap ton of scenes but I will get it done eventually. Once I get it finished, it won't be too hard to keep updated.

Reactions: acewinz

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Many things suggest that Jolina and Bella are friends and are one the golddigger and the other the Dizzy.
It seems very strange to me that Elaine claims she can't reveal the terms of the will to MC . Who could prevent her from doing so???.
Bella has always tried to seduce Mc in every possible way, to get him to stay at the beach house and above all, she has played dirty on Elaine, pretending to be her support and then talking bad about her. When Mc wants to ask Elaine about the photo at JO's cafe, Bella dissuades him by saying it's not the right time.
How far off would I be to think that Bella is on the list of people who have access to the beach house and that she was meeting Donald there????
If not that would be dizzy for what???
However, three chapters from the end (hopefully not) we are still arguing and speculating, this shows that a compelling game does not need incest and harem or Ntr to be valid but a solid story and intriguing able to mix well fantasy and reality.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
From your perspective that's probably the best way to go if you want the girls.
Or... Just get the damn house and sell it, it's worth probably anywhere between one or two billions and from there:

A) Fuck the trio, plenty of pussy in the game, pick up another and at this point run with at least 12 million dollars.
B) If you really have to stick with any girl of the trio, you still have one or two million dollars in your pocket and a fine beach house to begin a professional life with.

I honestly will go with A.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Many things suggest that Jolina and Bella are friends and are one the golddigger and the other the Dizzy.
It seems very strange to me that Elaine claims she can't reveal the terms of the will to MC . Who could prevent her from doing so???.
Bella has always tried to seduce Mc in every possible way, to get him to stay at the beach house and above all, she has played dirty on Elaine, pretending to be her support and then talking bad about her. When Mc wants to ask Elaine about the photo at JO's cafe, Bella dissuades him by saying it's not the right time.
How far off would I be to think that Bella is on the list of people who have access to the beach house and that she was meeting Donald there????
However, three chapters from the end (hopefully not) we are still arguing and speculating, this shows that a compelling game does not need incest and harem or Ntr to be valid but a solid story and intriguing able to mix well fantasy and reality.
The fact that you can break up with Joline and she will ultimately move away and you have no more to do with her shows me she doesn't seem to be a gold digger or dizzy, but of course, anything can happen in the future I guess. When I seen the photo of Elaine secretly attending one of the MC's sport events against his father's will, that told me that she really did care about him, even if she couldn't show it openly. I, like you, and very suspicious about Bella, especially after she suddenly shows up at the beach house wanting in and how angry she gets if you refuse her. She's way too slutty.

The only thing i wonder about is why Elaine kicked the MC out of the house? And why did she change her mind about the MC later?

I 100% agree with you on this being a compelling game. We don't need incest etc. I am loving the story and mystery, that sort of story always usually drags me in. I would play it without any sex at all just for the story to be honest.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
The fact that you can break up with Joline and she will ultimately move away and you have no more to do with her shows me she doesn't seem to be a gold digger or dizzy, but of course, anything can happen in the future I guess. When I seen the photo of Elaine secretly attending one of the MC's sport events against his father's will, that told me that she really did care about him, even if she couldn't show it openly. I, like you, and very suspicious about Bella, especially after she suddenly shows up at the beach house wanting in and how angry she gets if you refuse her. She's way too slutty.

The only thing i wonder about is why Elaine kicked the MC out of the house? And why did she change her mind about the MC later?

I 100% agree with you on this being a compelling game. We don't need incest etc. I am loving the story and mystery, that sort of story always usually drags me in. I would play it without any sex at all just for the story to be honest.
It's crazy... Joline is more into women, yet she hits on the MC hard and there seems to be a connection with her and either Bella or Elaine (image of Joline in Elaine's kitchen), and since Bella was going after the MC full force too, I really don't know what to think.

I still say Zarah is Dizzy. Her first husband's last name was Dizinsky(sp) and I am assuming that is still her last name and I can see the nickname Dizzy coming from there. I think she is pulling all the strings from the sidelines... of course the last name could just be a red herring, but she told the MC at moment of weakness (maybe) so who knows.

I guess Teresa could be Dizzy and Dog Boy is half brother, but that seems too obvious. Besides, the info we do get on Dizzy being religious and having another kid comes from Bella...

Is it too early for a beer?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
It seems very strange to me that Elaine claims she can't reveal the terms of the will to MC who could prevent her from doing so???.
Bella has always tried to seduce Mc in every possible way, to get him to stay at the beach house and above all she has played dirty on Elaine, pretending to be a friend and then talking bad about her. When Mc wants to ask Elaine about the photo at JO's cafe, Bella dissuades him by saying it's not the right time. How far off would I be to think that Bella is on the list of people who have access to the beach house and that she was meeting Donald there????
Personally, I like Bella's "Attentions".

If you consider that Elaine never had a relationship with MC and that the Father went out of his way to stop any positive relationship. That MC had a negative view of Elaine from the git go. It is not unreasonable that Bella (Who at least got along with young MC) could easily just speak the truth of Elaine and let chips fall where they may. This is all very believable whether it is correct is irrelevant. We will find out later. If I remember correctly Bella indicates she has been to the Beach house before. Whether it was with Elaine or Father was never noted. (Could be wrong on this.) Since it was one of Elaine's favorites then the chance of taking her little sister there increases.

The Jojo Bella relationship is interesting. What happens when you launch JoJo to the other coast? Or what happens when you keep her? It makes the chances that either is the gold digger less likely. JoJo would be crushed if it is Bella and likely return fire. Staying together at the Beach House may result in serious weak leg issues for the MC. If Bella then finds out that JoJo has been holding out on her again a serious issue. I just don't see one of them leaving the other out. IMO

In any case MC never loses the Beach House, Car or 100K.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
The Jojo Bella relationship is interesting. What happens when you launch JoJo to the other coast? Or what happens when you keep her? It makes the chances that either is the gold digger less likely. JoJo would be crushed if it is Bella and likely return fire. Staying together at the Beach House may result in serious weak leg issues for the MC. If Bella then finds out that JoJo has been holding out on her again a serious issue. I just don't see one of them leaving the other out. IMO

******SPOILERS*******

Actually... you can really go crazy with this concept. Here is what we know:
1. JoJo is a computer wiz. It is totally possible she manipulated that image of Elaine going into her shop
2. There is an image of JoJo in Elaine's kitchen
3. Bella is the one that gave the MC information about Dizzy being a religious nut with a kid
4. JoJo is the one that put MC in touch with Teresa (a religious nut with a kid)
5. Several people confirmed JoJo prefers women over guys
6. Both Bella and JoJo continue to pursue the MC even after he tells them no multiple time. No other LI does that.
7. Bella is the one that told the MC about Elaine and Monica
8. Bella asked the MC not to tell Elaine about the photo of her going into the shop (Elaine totally denies doing that).
9. Bella told the MC about how Elaine was able to get his contact information, but she could have done the same thing.
10. Basically, all the bad stuff about Elaine comes from Bella and interestingly, Elaine never says anything bad about anyone
11. The MC's dad confirms in one of his messages, that Elaine felt bad about treating the MC like crap.

Yes... I know... I have spent way too much time with this game. Plus, I never played the route with JoJo leaving town... does the MC know for sure she left town?

Oct 19, 2020
acewinz i don't liked ur response on Mabel and Porsche. I made a promise and i intend to keep it.
I said to Mabel im gonna fuck her ass next time but u guys are won't let me do it.
If i tried to Lily gets upset.
IDK how but u ll fix this :D i don't care, im man of my word :devilish:

Last edited:

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
There's something that has been bothering me about MC's father ever since the Will/Trust came out along with the "conditions" relating to MC being able to get part of the estate (if not all of it). Just what the holy harry hell fuck did MC's mother and Monica do to Donald that had him treating MC like scum after mom's death and he got custody of him??? From what I'm piecing together is that Donald had attempted something with one or the other of the women to which they clearly took exception and, in return, Donald started making accusations against them since he is apparently unable to take any sort of responsibility for his own actions. Also, considering that everyone who knew Donald considered him to be "a real piece of work" ,to put it nicely, what's the point of such maliciously cruel conditions on the trust for everyone?? Leaving aside "Dizzy", the third possible trustee, why continue to pit Elaine against MC after Donald is dead??? That makes no sense. Whether or not Elaine is on MC's side, she probably does feel really bad about how Donald forced her to treat him.

But, if that's the case, why did she throw him out of the house the day after the funeral and tell him he would never be welcome there again??? Once the terms of the Will/Trust come out, Elaine is trying to make nice-nice with MC. Naturally, she knows her conditions to gain her part of the Trust, just as MC and "Dizzy" know theirs. And, if Greg the Attorney can be believed, one of the three knows all the Trust conditions through some unknown method and time. Greg also states that knowing what everyone's conditions are could render that person's conditions null and void??? what does that mean??? does it mean that the one who knows all the conditions loses out on their portion or does it mean that they get theirs without being required to comply with said conditions??? For me, too many things about this aren't adding up and hopefully more information will come in the next update to clarify things and start tying up loose ends.

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
There's something that has been bothering me about MC's father ever since the Will/Trust came out along with the "conditions" relating to MC being able to get part of the estate (if not all of it). Just what the holy harry hell fuck did MC's mother and Monica do to Donald that had him treating MC like scum after mom's death and he got custody of him??? From what I'm piecing together is that Donald had attempted something with one or the other of the women to which they clearly took exception and, in return, Donald started making accusations against them since he is apparently unable to take any sort of responsibility for his own actions. Also, considering that everyone who knew Donald considered him to be "a real piece of work" ,to put it nicely, what's the point of such maliciously cruel conditions on the trust for everyone?? Leaving aside "Dizzy", the third possible trustee, why continue to pit Elaine against MC after Donald is dead??? That makes no sense. Whether or not Elaine is on MC's side, she probably does feel really bad about how Donald forced her to treat him.

But, if that's the case, why did she throw him out of the house the day after the funeral and tell him he would never be welcome there again??? Once the terms of the Will/Trust come out, Elaine is trying to make nice-nice with MC. Naturally, she knows her conditions to gain her part of the Trust, just as MC and "Dizzy" know theirs. And, if Greg the Attorney can be believed, one of the three knows all the Trust conditions through some unknown method and time. Greg also states that knowing what everyone's conditions are could render that person's conditions null and void??? what does that mean??? does it mean that the one who knows all the conditions loses out on their portion or does it mean that they get theirs without being required to comply with said conditions??? For me, too many things about this aren't adding up and hopefully more information will come in the next update to clarify things and start tying up loose ends.
That is the tricky part, knowing who and what to believe isn't it? I can clarify some things that you might not have seen/forgot but are in the game pretty explicitly as far as the Dad goes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
That is the tricky part, knowing who and what to believe isn't it? I can clarify some things that you might not have seen/forgot but are in the game pretty explicitly as far as the Dad goes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do not find it believable for a man named Donald to be a narcissist with low cunning. Every Donald I have met or seen on TV is the most successful and least racist person imaginable with a really good brain (some say the best ever). Is it too late to rename this character to something relatable, like Boris or Vladimir?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I do not find it believable for a man named Donald to be a narcissist with low cunning. Every Donald I have met or seen on TV is the most successful and least racist person imaginable with a really good brain (some say the best ever).
I appreciate Donald Duck myself, and would never slander his good name or work ethic. So any similarity to peoples (ducks?) real or imagined is a coincidence.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I do not find it believable for a man named Donald to be a narcissist with low cunning. Every Donald I have met or seen on TV is the most successful and least racist person imaginable with a really good brain (some say the best ever). Is it too late to rename this character to something relatable, like Boris or Vladimir?
Maybe Joe or Bill? Just a thought.:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I have a confession to make.

I didn't like episode 21.

It's a lot more fun when you're sleeping with a lot of women.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes