NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
This game is ruined by those fucking "important" choices. That’s where it became a pleasure to play and really isn’t one of my favorite games anymore. Somehow those choices bring a taste of shit in my mouth. In fact, the last couple of updates went in the wrong direction. It was as if the author of the game had changed. Why can’t you keep the former style of MC bustling with everyone and maybe possibly making this a pure harem game without those fucking “important” choices and choices between two or more women. Or is this one of those games that kind of goes backwards, so that the end is completely crap compared to the beginning of the game. At the same time, that father’s last wish starts to fuck more than the doctor orders.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
This game is ruined by those fucking "important" choices. That’s where it became a pleasure to play and really isn’t one of my favorite games anymore. Somehow those choices bring a taste of shit in my mouth. In fact, the last couple of updates went in the wrong direction. It was as if the author of the game had changed. Why can’t you keep the former style of MC bustling with everyone and maybe possibly making this a pure harem game without those fucking “important” choices and choices between two or more women. Or is this one of those games that kind of goes backwards, so that the end is completely crap compared to the beginning of the game. At the same time, that father’s last wish starts to fuck more than the doctor orders.
ur words almost mean that our choices should not have consequences

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

Since... I don't know, whenever I played this first, I knew that Harem was not an option.
A More-some is an option I think, but not a flat out harem.

I actually liked that I had to choose.

Did I "feel" bad on some of the repercussions?
Of course.
Did it mean I didn't like the game?
Not at All!

I mean it's not like I am an athletic *chosen trait at the start of this game I reference, man, and a house fire happens, and I can't lift two girls to safety with adrenaline pumping, so I have to leave one to fry!

I mean, THAT would be a dick move by a rank amateur....
Just saying.
Peace

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Your post doesn't make any sense either. No more than one number is added to the log. That can even be called spam and the numbers already say a lot.
apart from posting quite nonsense, you are provoking...that is quite typical trolls behavior.
probably you will need new, or spare, accounts, if you continue this way...have little doubt.
cheers

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Your post doesn't make any sense either. No more than one number is added to the log. That can even be called spam and the numbers already say a lot.
Your 'commentary' was so poorly written I needed to read the beginning twice to make sure it was not sarcasm. A poor attempt at humor. Instead I realized you have only one POV and are triggered by anything that diverges from it. If this does not meet your meat needs please move on. It clearly is bad for your digestion. I know you will find many other VNs / games that do accommodate your singular POV. Fortunately, from my POV, their are many others that like this game (and support it). Since you don't then.... don't. See Ya or... maybe not.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Since... I don't know, whenever I played this first, I knew that Harem was not an option.
A More-some is an option I think, but not a flat out harem.

I actually liked that I had to choose.

Did I "feel" bad on some of the repercussions?
Of course.
Did it mean I didn't like the game?
Not at All!

I mean it's not like I am an athletic *chosen trait at the start of this game I reference, man, and a house fire happens, and I can't lift two girls to safety with adrenaline pumping, so I have to leave one to fry!

I mean, THAT would be a dick move by a rank amateur....
Just saying.
Peace
Was that supposed to be a shot at the game “acting lessons” cause that happens in that game? Or maybe I just misunderstood your comment

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Interesting thought. Not that I would take it to an odds maker but still.
I was sure Elaine had said at the dinner that she would secure the MC portion of the will, but I played again and didn't find that dialogue.:unsure::oops: I must be crazy. I think she said that at some point, though.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Anyway, what let me so wary about Elaine was that she was so set about getting the house, but when Bella said Elaine's condition was to make the MC give her the house all got clear to me.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Was that supposed to be a shot at the game “acting lessons” cause that happens in that game? Or maybe I just misunderstood your comment
House Fire....
MC selected as Athletic
Only one girl out... the other fries...

I dunno... if you find more than one story like that, let me know!

More importantly...

I have agonized over the Jenna problem.

I can leave Monica. For some reason, when I picked up this again, even though she looks superior in renders, I think I am just turned off by the idea of romantically pursuing that beyond what is needed to save her business, so I am good with a one and done with her.

Katie is harder... She is beautifully rendered. She is a gem personality wise. Her possessive nature is almost cute. I think I need to try another play through to see if I can end up with a suicidal choice of the Quad with Katie and Friends, the Thruple with Jenna and Jolina, and then the hardest part is do I give Elaine the house, trusting that she will toss me some cash for my enormous diaper bills by spilling my seed into all these girls? Or do I keep the house, in hopes of moving there with my enormous squad of women, only to have the brutality of my own stupidity wreak emotional havoc on everyone???

The only real constants are that I want Jenna...... and I want Jo... Yeah, I am pretty sure she is trying to help Bella fuck me out of the money, but really, if I am reading it all correctly, Jo might be coming around, and would be open to sharing with Jenna.

But honestly, fucking Elaine is a must.
Fucking Bella is a must.

Gah
curses!!!! foiled again by those damned kids and their over grown dog!
Peace

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
House Fire....
MC selected as Athletic
Only one girl out... the other fries...

I dunno... if you find more than one story like that, let me know!

More importantly...

I have agonized over the Jenna problem.

I can leave Monica. For some reason, when I picked up this again, even though she looks superior in renders, I think I am just turned off by the idea of romantically pursuing that beyond what is needed to save her business, so I am good with a one and done with her.

Katie is harder... She is beautifully rendered. She is a gem personality wise. Her possessive nature is almost cute. I think I need to try another play through to see if I can end up with a suicidal choice of the Quad with Katie and Friends, the Thruple with Jenna and Jolina, and then the hardest part is do I give Elaine the house, trusting that she will toss me some cash for my enormous diaper bills by spilling my seed into all these girls? Or do I keep the house, in hopes of moving there with my enormous squad of women, only to have the brutality of my own stupidity wreak emotional havoc on everyone???

The only real constants are that I want Jenna...... and I want Jo... Yeah, I am pretty sure she is trying to help Bella fuck me out of the money, but really, if I am reading it all correctly, Jo might be coming around, and would be open to sharing with Jenna.

But honestly, fucking Elaine is a must.
Fucking Bella is a must.

Gah
curses!!!! foiled again by those damned kids and their over grown dog!
Peace
I have been a Katie, Bella fan from start. Jenna was interesting and beautiful. This last update, however, I am now starting to have a Jenna quandary. Evil Cheeky and team make life so difficult. I want my cake and Edith too. Wait... they don't have an Edith? Whoo that's good. There are enough choices. Unlike some others I don't mind having to choose. I just will not choose poorly.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I can take a look at it.
Was this ever done? No worries if not just want to make sure I've seen available scenes(Especially given the dumpster fire of a situation I've created on my main playthrough by pursuing everyone possible all at once and can't scroll through 75+ pages of this thread to check :ROFLMAO:
Wait 1.gif

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I bet you won't have to choose between the money and the girls if you are at least on friendly terms with Elaine.
I have heard of folks saying this get Elaine or Dizzy on your good side and hope they follow through.
The only question is...can you trust them (even on good terms) to split the cash with you?
And if you want ALL the money I'm fairly certain there is only one way;)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I have heard of folks saying this get Elaine or Dizzy on your good side and hope they follow through.
The only question is...can you trust them (even on good terms) to split the cash with you?
And if you want ALL the money I'm fairly certain there is only one way;)
I look at it the other way: if I know I'm not going to cut off Monica and the girls, do I really have anything to lose by trusting Elaine or Dizzy? There's not much the MC can do, so unless one/both of them intend to use the extra money tormenting the MC, I might as well play nice and see if any opportunities arise.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I look at it the other way: if I know I'm not going to cut off Monica and the girls, do I really have anything to lose by trusting Elaine or Dizzy? There's not much the MC can do, so unless one/both of them intend to use the extra money tormenting the MC, I might as well play nice and see if any opportunities arise.
From your perspective that's probably the best way to go if you want the girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes