Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I couldn't resist cheating when both Jolina and Jenna offered me a threesome after breaking up with both of them previously.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
so during cooking date with Lily, no matter what I choose (even if I completely ignore mabel and put end to her advances instantly) - Lily pretty much dumps you and runs out of the date.

Is there a way to avoid that?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It's crazy... Joline is more into women, yet she hits on the MC hard and there seems to be a connection with her and either Bella or Elaine (image of Joline in Elaine's kitchen), and since Bella was going after the MC full force too, I really don't know what to think.

I still say Zarah is Dizzy. Her first husband's last name was Dizinsky(sp) and I am assuming that is still her last name and I can see the nickname Dizzy coming from there. I think she is pulling all the strings from the sidelines... of course the last name could just be a red herring, but she told the MC at moment of weakness (maybe) so who knows.

I guess Teresa could be Dizzy and Dog Boy is half brother, but that seems too obvious. Besides, the info we do get on Dizzy being religious and having another kid comes from Bella...

Is it too early for a beer?
Hmmm... I didn't notice that about Zarah, nice catch! Not a fan of hers and I avoid anything sexual with her <shudder>.

I do like mother Teresa for some reason, she's great in the sack :) , and I did have the same idea about "Dog Boy" being a half brother as well.

I gotta admit, the Dev has us running all over the place, but that's the sort of mystery I love in a story.

And no, it isn't too early for a beer, it's never too early! ;)

Reactions: SteelyDan14

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
so during cooking date with Lily, no matter what I choose (even if I completely ignore mabel and put end to her advances instantly) - Lily pretty much dumps you and runs out of the date.

but seriously. is it mods interfering or what is going on? Mc&Lily gets to cooking class, I can even introduce Lily as girldfriend or just introduce her, then take her to our work station and when she goes out for a few minutes, Mabel comes and hugs you from behind no matter what, then you can choose to put an end to it instantly but when Lily comes back, she "sniffs" and I guess she can smell Mabel or so. And pretty much breaks up with you. Tried like all answers/combinations in that scene.

Is it mods fucking it up? or I had to choose something else many chapters ago? (like not going for Mabel at all during carnival)?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021

It could be mods or it might be your specific play-though. Have you tried using the "Start Any Episode" feature and just start with Lily's relationship set to "Romancing(Girlfriend)" or "Romancing(Casual Sex)". Either one of these allows the MC to keep Lily as a love-interest. If you do everything right and you are on Lily's girlfriend route, you'll get a sex scene, but you will also lose Katie if you're also on her Love route. On Lily's casual sex route, she blue-balls the MC right before the date ends.

Last edited:

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
It could be mods or it might be your specific play-though. Have you tried using the "Start Any Episode" feature and just start with Lily's relationship set to "Romancing(Girlfriend)" or "Romancing(Casual Sex)". Either one of these allows the MC to keep Lily as a love-interest. If you do everything right and you are on Lily's girlfriend route, you'll get a sex scene, but you will also lose Katie if you're also on her Love route. On Lily's casual sex route, she blue-balls the MC right before the date ends.
Hey. Thx for advices. tried without mod and yup - got different scene. Lily was about to go nuclear but you managed to defuse that situation. With mod it wasnt possible. I am surprised nobody else mentioned that. Cant be that I am only one using that Koga mod/having these issues.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey. Thx for advices. tried without mod and yup - got different scene. Lily was about to go nuclear but you managed to defuse that situation. With mod it wasnt possible. I am surprised nobody else mentioned that. Cant be that I am only one using that Koga mod/having these issues.
Hi. The one making the walkthrough I'm integrating in my Mod changed with the latest version more things in the game. Now you get sometimes more game points in choices etc, too - probably for an easier playthrough. Well, I put now a bigger info for that to my downloads. And I also made a patch to get the previous version with less changes back if you want - but then the WT is only for EP1-21 since this one was unfortunately abandoned.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Hi. The one making the walkthrough I'm integrating in my Mod changed with the latest version more things in the game. Now you get sometimes more game points in choices etc, too - probably for an easier playthrough. Well, I put now a bigger info for that to my downloads. And I also made a patch to get the previous version with less changes back if you want - but then the WT is only for EP1-21 since this one was unfortunately abandoned.
This VN is not abandoned or are you referring to the walkthrough?

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
hey, thx for info. actually I tried previous version yesterday (where walkthrough was missing for ep22) and newer one with ep22 walkthrough integrated. had same issue with boths. I really dont think it was answers either. Because I tried like all possible answers in that scene and with mod it always lead to Lily dumping you. Also I had like nearly max points (something like 497/504 or so and 191/180 or something along those lines (a bit unsure how it can be 191 out of 180. maybe used some mod functions in the past "get both" where it resulted in extra points). So basically, I dont think it was answers/points in my case. I think it was mod working not as intented in my playthrough. really no idea why. But since nobody else had problems, issues might be on my end.

edit: might be slightly wrong. I played your Cheat mod + walkthrough for ep21, then midway through ep22 I installed your new cheat mod + walkthrough for ep22. So realistically, I dont know if it was cheat mod failing me or something from new walkthrough for ep22. I just know that even after deleting game/reinstalling, I keep getting that problem if I use cheat mod+ep 22 walkthrough (or just lain dinks episode 22 walkthrough alone). So problem actually might be in that ep22 walkthrough maybe? dunno. sorry for wall of text/confusion

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
This VN is not abandoned or are you referring to the walkthrough?
Yes, I was referring to the previous walkthrough I used for my Mod. Of course the game itself is not abandoned.
hey, thx for info. actually I tried previous version yesterday (where walkthrough was missing for ep22) and newer one with ep22 walkthrough integrated. had same issue with boths. I really dont think it was answers either. Because I tried like all possible answers in that scene and with mod it always lead to Lily dumping you. Also I had like nearly max points (something like 497/504 or so and 191/180 or something along those lines (a bit unsure how it can be 191 out of 180. maybe used some mod functions in the past "get both" where it resulted in extra points). So basically, I dont think it was answers/points in my case. I think it was mod working not as intented in my playthrough. really no idea why. But since nobody else had problems, issues might be on my end.
Thanks for the info. My Mod with the previous WT was downloaded quite often, so I probably would have gotten feedback if something was not ok in it. Really strange with the issues you had.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Yes, I was referring to the previous walkthrough I used for my Mod. Of course the game itself is not abandoned.

Thanks for the info. My Mod with the previous WT was downloaded quite often, so I probably would have gotten feedback if something was not ok in it. Really strange with the issues you had.
thanks.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I'm just gonna redo the whole story again and sleep with all my favorite girls -- except the ones who demand monogamy.

Also, I gave Elaine the house -- if she doesn't like me being with other women, then I'm kicking her out.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I'm just gonna redo the whole story again and sleep with all my favorite girls -- except the ones who demand monogamy.

Also, I gave Elaine the house -- if she doesn't like me being with other women, then I'm kicking her out.
Other than Jenna and Zarah I don’t think there are to many others that are ok with you sleeping around. Haven’t had that conversation with everyone yet, but most want monogamy.

I have a lot of different combinations on different saves that I think will work out but that’s not a certainty.

I gave Elaine the house too. I’m pretty sure that’s the right play. Not saying she will allow you to fuck everyone else because of it but that would be nice.;)

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
Just finished the update and the game moved from one of all time my personal favorites to 'maybe I'll play out the string since I've already sunk so much time into it.'

I guess this is probably the result spending most of the update looking at a black screen with white type saying 'so-and-so's relationship is permanently over.'

I fully understand that's because it's the game the developer ultimately wanted to create meeting my play style of 'oh hell no, I'm not gonna play this or any other long-ass game multiple times' just to see all the content.

But I did have to laugh at the thought of the developer(s) working months and months so I could see 5% of what was in the giant download that I blew through to the end. :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes