vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
The release of EP22 gave us a lot of possibilities for significant impact and I'm very content with this update, but unfortunately, how long do we have to wait for episode 23? A few months or even six months more? I would like to see the release of episode 23 in a much shorter time

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
The release of EP22 gave us a lot of possibilities for significant impact and I'm very content with this update, but unfortunately, how long do we have to wait for episode 23? A few months or even six months more? I would like to see the release of episode 23 in a much shorter time
Our average turn around for the large ep's we've been producing is about 3-4 months. We've been trying to make them smaller and more frequent, but have been failing in that regard lol.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Man, when I read the "virgin" tags, and I look at the cover images, and I see women approaching their 30s, I wonder: Where the hell is this country with virgin women at that age? I want to live there. Here, reaching 15 virgins is already complicated, at 18 it's easier to win the lottery.
There is only 1 virgin and she's 18.

None of the milfs are virgins, that would be silly especially considering 2 of them have kids.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrFriendly and EJW

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
There is only 1 virgin and she's 18.

None of the milfs are virgins, that would be silly especially considering 2 of them have kids.
There 2 Katie and Debbie r both virgins I believe that I could be wrong I remember Katie telling Mc she a virgin after the party when they were in Katie's bed
Oh fuck it's Jenna not Debbie got the names mix up been a while since I played this

Reactions: EJW

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Very late to the party, but I just played through episode 22 and it was one of the best in the game. All I have to say to the devs is this - You evil, evil bastards! I can't trust anybody now and the blackmailer was a shocking reminder of unexpected consequences. The finale of this game is going to be epic.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Zara,Monica,Elaine,Jolina,Bella,Wanda,Angel, Theresa,Lily and Debbie are the anti virgins.
It is true that WTHI has a good amount of relevance to reality, but do not forget that it is still a game and that a good margin of imagination is allowed and even necessary. The gym scene is forced and we wait for episode 23 to hopefully see what purpose it serves. However, the fact remains that it's keeping us all in suspense, trying to figure out in advance how it will end and especially what role will play the three most suspects, Elaine, Bella and Jolina or if it will not jump out a secondary character and unexpected to upset our many assumptions.

FSawyer

Aug 4, 2020
Anyone find a way to make Katie be more cool with you fucking her mom? Or just the light nudging? She gets pissed at me either way.

Nov 26, 2021
Anyone find a way to make Katie be more cool with you fucking her mom? Or just the light nudging? She gets pissed at me either way.
She has a suspicion variable so when you get to that point if it's to high she'll flip out, I'm not to sure about which past choices affect it most but basically when she sees you with either Jenna or Monica or even her friends in a suspicious way it goes up I'm assuming, you can use the cheat mod to lower it like I did, she flipped when I told her about Jenna even with light nudging so I lowered the variable then it progressed to the gym, not gonna give up what happens but if the variable is to high then Katie will dump your ass, I'm doing a Katie Jenna only playthrough and even then the variable was to high so every choice you make with Katie present influences the score

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Our average turn around for the large ep's we've been producing is about 3-4 months. We've been trying to make them smaller and more frequent, but have been failing in that regard lol.
The variations are probably too many to make an episode in anything less than 4 months. Don't get me wrong, I loved the "choices matter" of the gym scene but it must have been a nightmare to properly code and test.

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
just wanted to know what all the sex scenes possible were in ep22? i got the one in the cafe and the one in the gym, was wondering if i missed out on any? also my relationship with Jolina is suddenly weird, even tho the last time i saw her was in a 3way with Jenna

Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

Haven't read any posts so far, so just blurting out my thoughts.
Edit: I will really not search here, some posts prior mine somebody wrote a thesis and I read 2 sentences about jolina and bella with is already causing bias.. spoilertag should be used much more..

I am at chapter 13.
Kinda start to feel bad for fooling around with everybody. As they seem to be nice girls, from look and character.
I know, I am kinda the vanilla nice guy..

Something bothering me from the start is... Monica.. fuck... she is ugly as hell... I could ignore the big tits and ass etc (not a fan) but her face... dammit.. there was the question if she looks like a witch, I was so tempted to say yes...
Edit1: You cannot meat everybody's taste, so I accept this and no reason for bashing. Just not my taste.

Edit2: I see no Harem or Cheating Tag, does this mean each "relationship" stays in some void and friends with benefits status?

I appreciated the effort and contend, lots of content so far, animations are not as good. But overall my favorite to keep playing now.
Big respect and good luck.

Regards

Last edited:

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
I think Monica's new renders are a bit dark around the edges of the lips, which is odd, I prefer the original Monica modeling in comparison, I hope to optimize the dark part of the lips!

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes