LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS

Bella moved to BH for damage control. She did not envision Jo becoming that close to the MC and could see her plan unravel, so she places herself in a position to mitigate that, at least for two weeks.

Peace
true on part one but my statement is true Devs' don't think it needs Incest.
but part two is maybe half right. Bella is taking up residency as mentioned in game to take ownership of the BH she thinks.
1650662601105.png
Bella saying Elaine is thinking this but its Bella talking about herself. that's why Jolina is really there. Not to mention the reasons you imply

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
This is where we differ. I don't like Elaine. If she truly cared, why did she throw MC out? if she knows the will conditions, which she seems to know, then setting you up with Monica and the girls also puts you in line to lose the rest of your inheritance. It puts her almost solely in control of your financial future, because you'd lose everything and if she keeps the house, it sets her up to dole the money to you at her discretion. Kind of a dick move, whether she means well or not.

You have so much direct interaction with her that nobody else can witness that there's no reason for her to not have told you her specific will conditions, especially if she means well. The two of you could team up and game the system (if you trust her) and make out like bandits. But she doesn't. She doesn't extend the trust or honesty at all, but makes outrageous demands that you (MC) have to do it for her.
Greg suggested that for other heirs, the MC knowing their conditions could disqualify them:
Will_others_null&void_1.jpg
Given that Donald wants to control the actions of these people, preventing them from coordinating does seem plausible. It's possible Elaine legitimately can't risk going into detail if she isn't sure the MC would have her back.

As for her emailing Monica, I think you're overstating how costly that was for the MC. Even if Monica never emailed him, the MC would still have had to avoid contracting them for 1+ years to claim any of the money. That might have been easier if he never started living with them again, but any MC that doesn't want to leave them probably would have sought them out on his own anyway. Donald certainly thought that was likely.

At any rate, it doesn't remotely put Elaine in charge of the MC's financial future since it neither alters his conditions nor does it do anything to stop him from making a decision either way. And besides, if Elaine really wanted the MC to stay with Monica, why bother asking his other friends for help too? If the MC manages to track this back to Elaine she'll look guilty either way, and it maximizes the chance that the MC will realize someone hacked his email in the first place.

I'm not saying Elaine's treatment of the MC has been good, it hasn't. I just think there's good reason to believe some of her worst behavior isn't about screwing the MC out of his inheritance but about trying to keep her own.

Read my post again my friend, I did not say to add the probabilities... those were my guestimate probabilities.
How on earth are we supposed to interpret those percentages if they don't sum up to 100%? What does it mean to say you're 75% sure Bella is the gold digger if you also say the chance she isn't the gold digger isn't 25%

Next, there is now legitimate doubt that the biological mother, was not the mother he lived with till he was 8 years old, he is now trying to find out who his birth mother for sure is. Monica is cagey about it, but probably knows the true answer. Which leads to that speculation.
I disagree there's legitimate doubt. There's some speculation based on a line by Bella about something she (supposedly) learned from Elaine's research. Even ignoring the provenance of this particular rumor, the notion that the MC's mom somehow faked her pregnancy AND that this never came up during her acrimonious divorce with Donald is extremely implausible. I think there are better odds Monica is the third heir, and I've already dismissed that possibility as too unlikely to worry about.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Well I did collet'em all like Pokemon :LOL: So Kate breakup was perfectly understandable. But I don't mind replaying game in a bit different way, especially later, if that ending will become reality
she may not break up if you dont be fully honest with her. Like, if you tell her you are with Jenna, you did things with Jenna she will break up things with you. If you say you didnt do anything with Jenna, but She knows Jenna has interest in MC, she let things between Jenna and MC happens, as long as she thinks she is on control, when she actually isn't. She is the kind of girl who will accept anything with you as long as you know how to handle her. Different from Jenna. Jenna actually is on control of MC's relationship with her, and she will let you do as you please as long as you are being honest with her.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
but part two is maybe half right. Bella is taking up residency as mentioned in game to take ownership of the BH she thinks.
View attachment 1771163
Bella saying Elaine is thinking this but its Bella talking about herself. that's why Jolina is really there. Not to mention the reasons you imply
if this is true it’s a good thing I let Jolina move across the country and reject Bella at every turn. The satisfaction I got from making Bella get a motel at the end of the update.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz and Ilhares

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
View attachment 1771163
You guys should study more before come up with these theories. Or even if you don't study, learn to see the different situations between bella and Elaine. Elaine lived in that house for as long as MC, she was married to MC's father, And she is mentioned on the will as one of the people with rights to inherit the house. Totally different situation from Bella and the Beach House. She staying there won't give her anything. On my gameplay at least, I didn't fully accept her there, I left her crash there untill my mc solve the situation with elaine. That means, he will kick her out as soon as possible. the big house is on dispute, the beach house has an owner already.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
You guys should study more before come up with these theories. Or even if you don't study, learn to see the different situations between bella and Elaine. Elaine lived in that house for as long as MC, she was married to MC's father, And she is mentioned on the will as one of the people with rights to inherit the house. Totally different situation from Bella and the Beach House. She staying there won't give her anything. On my gameplay at least, I didn't fully accept her there, I left her crash there untill my mc solve the situation with elaine. That means, he will kick her out as soon as possible. the big house is on dispute, the beach house has an owner already.
Actually Elaine was just the Plus 1. She never married the Father. That is why she has so few options in the case of the Will. Granted, he could have left everything to the Dogs to start. The interesting thing is that any Will can be contested. It just may be a crap shoot to win. There are plenty of Lawyers to take what they can get.

As far as Elaine and Bella there is basically very little Bella can say that MC does not already know about his Father and Elaine. She may use some angles to edge in there but MC also knew her prior to Father's death. She needs to tread carefully if she is fudging the facts. If she is not the 3rd, then she has zero chance to gain anything unless it is through a relationship with MC, Elaine or the third (Possibly Jolina). If Bella and Jolina have a relationship and neither are the 3rd then it is something they must attain through another (likely MC small chance Elaine). If Jolina was the third she may have just been sent to the other side of the country and is not going to be there for the Will reading. Ooops you lose Jolina. Though the game tells us she is gone, if you take those choices, there is a thing called air travel and she could hop back for the reading. Sneaky Cheeky. If Bella is the third (It would mean incest since Father was banging Elaine and Bella. Not opening that can of worms.) then her knowledge of Elaine and MC, with likely knowledge of at least some of the conditions, gives her tremendous advantage. With her Jolina relationship she could allow Jojo to take a hit until the will reading and then move out to the coast with the win when she has caused both MC and Elaine to fail. (Unless of course her condition was to break it off with Jojo.)

Did I cover the Jolina is 3rd concept......... ?

The more I think on it it has to be Mabel!

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
Really wish that the unofficial android port was optimized better . It's slow lagging behind and having to touch not on the actual choice or menu icon but above it or below for it to register that it was pressed is annoying
My phone is dog shit by today's standards and it runs without any of those issues.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
she may not break up if you dont be fully honest with her. Like, if you tell her you are with Jenna, you did things with Jenna she will break up things with you. If you say you didnt do anything with Jenna, but She knows Jenna has interest in MC, she let things between Jenna and MC happens, as long as she thinks she is on control, when she actually isn't. She is the kind of girl who will accept anything with you as long as you know how to handle her. Different from Jenna. Jenna actually is on control of MC's relationship with her, and she will let you do as you please as long as you are being honest with her.
That deppends on your suspicioun level.... If you done to much with Jenna.... Katie will call you out on it..

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I really do think something is up with the Beach House. Because if you go back and look, for some reason Bella has been very interested in getting in that Beach House. And I wonder if it's just a good idea to have Jo stay there with Bella, just so Bella isn't alone there?

Maybe that's where her and Donald would hook up? And there's some kind of evidence there? But, then I think about that we're supposedly going to meet "Dizzy" at the will reading.

I just think there is a reason Donald left the MC the Beach House, beyond just leaving him a house.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LionHeart 95

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Well I didn't know which choices exactly made her 'too suspicious', as there is ton of it, so I played only the episode 22 to see rest of the content, and basically what you said about their bahaviour is true :D After all she did mention a few times, that she doesn't actually mind as long as she's the main girl. I'm now really curious to how many girls Jenna can accept in future episodes.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Jenna is like a one in a million girl....maybe one in 10 million... trading $5mil for her is easy....take the house, sell it. Take Jenna. Take the rest if you want... just keep her in the loop!
:D

• Love
Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes