voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Bella quit her job to be with Elaine in her time of need. It's unlikely anyone would do that if they weren't expecting another source of income (unless it was some sort of job that she could easily get anywhere, and there's been no indication of that). She's been trying hard to get MC to support her to the point of desperation. She's definitely my number one candidate.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Bella is the only one that makes sense.

She's the only one that would actually impact both the MC and Elaine.

Theresa is irrelevant, Angel isn't important to Elaine, Jolina is a slight possibility but I doubt it, doesn't make any sense for it to be Monica and Zarah wasn't around then.

Bella being the gold digger would impact both Elaine and the MC.
My question on Jolina is - where did she get the money to start her endeavor at the shop and did she not imply she lost out on a windfall that would have rescued it just recently. Maybe I read something wrong and it has been a while since I went through the first meetings with JoJo.

We have no idea if Theresa is irrelevant to Elaine. Theresa's past seems to have her own rough spot but, there is nothing indicating in any way that she is or is not involved. Was Donald a problem for her at one point? She is definitely a question mark.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yes......
All of the above make so much sense.... But I Want Bella to be good.... but.... I ultimately tossed her out.

I think her win condition was to make herself a gold digger on the MC, such that by the Will Elaine would get nothing, his son would get what he gets, and the gold digger gets her $5 mil plus whatever she can weasel out of the MC....

Sigh...

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Yes......
All of the above make so much sense.... But I Want Bella to be good.... but.... I ultimately tossed her out.

I think her win condition was to make herself a gold digger on the MC, such that by the Will Elaine would get nothing, his son would get what he gets, and the gold digger gets her $5 mil plus whatever she can weasel out of the MC....

Sigh...
Interesting. The same could be said for JoJo though. Hmmm, Donald found out about the JoJo - Bella relationship and the gold digger had to get into MC and drop the other. It would be the same from either direction. All they needed was proof they bedded the MC. JoJo does have cameras. Hmmmmm.

Reactions: Arigon

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My question on Jolina is - where did she get the money to start her endeavor at the shop and did she not imply she lost out on a windfall that would have rescued it just recently. Maybe I read something wrong and it has been a while since I went through the first meetings with JoJo.

We have no idea if Theresa is irrelevant to Elaine. Theresa's past seems to have her own rough spot but, there is nothing indicating in any way that she is or is not involved. Was Donald a problem for her at one point? She is definitely a question mark.
We only have a few episodes left so there isn't enough time to build up an impact with Theresa, she's too left field to be brought into the central dynamic.

Bella is heavily involved with Elaine, the MC and Jolina.

Theresa is only involved with the MC. Even dogboy has been taken out of the picture with regards to the girls. Revealing Theresa as the god digger now would be such an anti climax i'll go out on a limb and say it would spoil the story completely.

Nobody else in the game gives a shit about her so it would be easy to turn on her and make sure she gets nothing. Her entire story ark has been about her repressed sexuality and getting her to open her life up to the MC. She hasn't ingrained herself in the plot with schemes nor involved in any of the major plot lines now her son has been dealt with.

In my personal opinion she is a red herring. Her coming out as the gold digger would just be a big "oh, is that it?" moment.

Same with Angel. She doesn't have a big enough dynamic to make that reveal worth the build.

Wanda is already rich.

Lily is already rich but even if not, the girls would be far too young.

Zarah is also too anti climatic but also too new to the plot to be considered.

Revealing Monica as the gold digger would completely ruin her character. She was the MC's mothers best friend. Her being the third woman would kill any chance of her having any sort of future with the MC because there is no coming back from that. Plus I genuinely believe she hated his dad completely for what he did to her friend.

Bella is the only one that could be revealed and not completely kill her character beyond redemption.

Jolina said she'd saved for years to start her business.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
We only have a few episodes left so there isn't enough time to build up an impact with Theresa, she's too left field to be brought into the central dynamic.

Bella is heavily involved with Elaine, the MC and Jolina.

Theresa is only involved with the MC. Even dogboy has been taken out of the picture with regards to the girls. Revealing Theresa as the god digger now would be such an anti climax i'll go out on a limb and say it would spoil the story completely.

Nobody else in the game gives a shit about her so it would be easy to turn on her and make sure she gets nothing. Her entire story ark has been about her repressed sexuality and getting her to open her life up to the MC. She hasn't ingrained herself in the plot with schemes nor involved in any of the major plot lines now her son has been dealt with.

In my personal opinion she is a red herring. Her coming out as the gold digger would just be a big "oh, is that it?" moment.

Same with Angel. She doesn't have a big enough dynamic to make that reveal worth the build.

Wanda is already rich.

Lily is already rich but even if not, the girls would be far too young.

Zarah is also too anti climatic but also too new to the plot to be considered.

Revealing Monica as the gold digger would completely ruin her character. She was the MC's mothers best friend. Her being the third woman would kill any chance of her having any sort of future with the MC because there is no coming back from that. Plus I genuinely believe she hated his dad completely for what he did to her friend.

Bella is the only one that could be revealed and not completely kill her character beyond redemption.

Jolina said she'd saved for years to start her business.
Yeah.....
Fuck....
Bella almost has to be the Gold Digger. I mean....I hated coming to that realization, because I liked her.... or wanted to like her.

Though, I do think it would be wild if Theresa was revealed to be the MC's birth mother, who gave him up after pressure from Donald..... and she is certainly Dizzy enough. I REALLY want it to be her..... but... there are problems with that of course.

I have to go with Bella, and that somehow she has to succeed in getting the MC to take her in, and get the MC to NOT give Elaine the house, to get her share.
She could get her win condition and not affect the MC by screwing him out of anything.... which is a positive I feel.

I think it is too easy to try and pin it on Jolina, and she was going to actually leave if the MC didn't intercede... then again, what if that was a part of Her win condition? No way she is Dizzy though... Bella isn't even... Lily was too young in spite of being called Dizzy in High School, and her folks are rich, so unless Donald was a serious Pedo, I think she is safe.

Monica....I would kind of like it to BE Monica...sympathy would fly out the window... For what it is worth, I think one of the girls (Katie) might actually really be the MC's sister..... Jenna and Monica are built more similarly. MC and Katie are built more similarly. Since I have been raw dogging on all of them at one point, I probably have some incest babies coming :D

Ah shit...
Peace

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Nothing really it just seems that you like Bella more than Elaine.

As for resting my case I think there is enough evidence to Say (and I partially base this on a statement from Donald himself) ("Although if Elaine had found out about the other gold-digger, she would have murdered me even if I was broke!)
I took that statement in EP 9 to reference Bella. Because that would really tweak Elaine to the limit and would be Donald's end with all that it makes me think the 2nd Gold digger knew of Elaine from the beginning of his affair. With all this and the other evidence plying up Bella is looking bad. this fits with Greg mention someone knows everyone's condition's

i will give you which one is the Viper is still up for grabs. but its Bella in my opinion.
I assure you no

only Jenna beats Bella in making me uncomfortable,and I am really talking about general attitude because aesthetically there is little to say.

I simply find the stance of both sisters really critical and difficult to embrace without any doubt

Bella says and contradicts anything, defends Elaine and then immediately does anything to make her look bad, doesn't understand when she is liked and when she is not, does anything to get into the beach house. she is so inscrutable, that even when she helps MC (and she often does in theory) she still leaves doubt

but even to Elaine it is really hard to give trust; she simultaneously apologizes for how badly she has behaved and asks Mc for endless trust for her every behavior; she doesn't give him trust in anything (how many times does she stop him by telling him she can't tell him more?), but she asks him for so much, asks him for a home based on a relationship that doesn't yet exist

my main bet as a third heir remains on Jolina, this would explain why she was in Donald/Elaine's house, it would explain why Elaine wanted to meet her and after that she wants to stay away from him (something she may have discovered)

Reactions: MrFriendly

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I think the most damning thing for Bella is if you turn her away this update she tells the MC he is worst than Donald. Which is funny to me because the MC was going to let her stay the night and then pay for her motel.

Reactions: Wonder Wolf

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I assure you no

only Jenna beats Bella in making me uncomfortable,and I am really talking about general attitude because aesthetically there is little to say.

I simply find the stance of both sisters really critical and difficult to embrace without any doubt

Bella says and contradicts anything, defends Elaine and then immediately does anything to make her look bad, doesn't understand when she is liked and when she is not, does anything to get into the beach house. she is so inscrutable, that even when she helps MC (and she often does in theory) she still leaves doubt

but even to Elaine it is really hard to give trust; she simultaneously apologizes for how badly she has behaved and asks Mc for endless trust for her every behavior; she doesn't give him trust in anything (how many times does she stop him by telling him she can't tell him more?), but she asks him for so much, asks him for a home based on a relationship that doesn't yet exist

my main bet as a third heir remains on Jolina, this would explain why she was in Donald/Elaine's house, it would explain why Elaine wanted to meet her and after that she wants to stay away from him (something she may have discovered)
Jo-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jo is ready to leave but puts up a brave front to hope Mc offers Beach house so if her don't see how!

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
She's 4 years older then me then. I just pictuerd you more like 35-40, maybe because most of the people i interacted with here spin around the 40s
Hey I identify as an 80's child, but born in the 60's. so yea I'm in my 40's even Facebook said I look 40 :cool:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jo-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jo is ready to leave but puts up a brave front to hope Mc offers Beach house so if her don't see how!
:unsure:
And what is she supposed to say to him? "bye bye asshole, we'll see you at the lawyers at the final reading of the conditions"?

the gold digger has definitely lied repeatedly to mc (true lies and major omissions), whoever she is, it is not crystal clear but the beach house might play its role, but if mc doesn't want to host her it's not like she can force him.

Even Bella gives MC a "final" goodbye if he refuses to host her.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
:unsure:
And what is she supposed to say to him? "bye bye asshole, we'll see you at the lawyers at the final reading of the conditions"?

the gold digger has definitely lied repeatedly to mc (true lies and major omissions), whoever she is, it is not crystal clear but the beach house might play its role, but if mc doesn't want to host her it's not like she can force him.

Even Bella gives MC a "final" goodbye if he refuses to host her.
That sound perfect. it would have been the biggest bombshell of the game!

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I assure you no

I can't see Jolina as the gold digger at this point. Her interactions with the MC have left way too much up to the MC's discretion. Unless we think she's completely puppet-mastered the whole situation from day 0, I think it's far, far more likely that if she is involved in the will plot, she's only working with Dizzy... which would pretty much have to be Bella in that case.

Also, how would Jolina being the third heir equate to Elaine wanting to meet her? Even if Elaine somehow knew who she was, I find it highly unlikely Elaine would have any interest in working with the woman Donald was 'cheating' on her with.

My money is on Bella as the third heir. We'll eventually learn she's the one who's seen the will, but the twist will be that it's been more about trying to secure her own position (and surviving when Elaine learns the truth) than about trying to screw the MC out of his money. How she treats the MC will be determined by how he treated her.

Hopefully we'll find out if I'm right before too much longer.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I can't see Jolina as the gold digger at this point. Her interactions with the MC have left way too much up to the MC's discretion. Unless we think she's completely puppet-mastered the whole situation from day 0, I think it's far, far more likely that if she is involved in the will plot, she's only working with Dizzy... which would pretty much have to be Bella in that case.
the two of them don't know each other, so Jolina can't do anything but go along with him, if she was in any way too direct she would have risked MC pulling away from her. if she were the gold digger her condition would hardly have anything to do directly with MC, not knowing him or not doing certain things to him would not have been a big deal for her, and Donald instead seems to want to test them all

Also, how would Jolina being the third heir equate to Elaine wanting to meet her? Even if Elaine somehow knew who she was, I find it highly unlikely Elaine would have any interest in working with the woman Donald was 'cheating' on her with.
if Elaine had discovered or otherwise suspected that it was Jolina who was her partner's mistress she certainly would have wanted to see her for herself, not to work with her but to see who Donald had betrayed her for, at which point it is likely that he would have said something unkind to her and would want to avoid meeting her at that point.
My money is on Bella as the third heir. We'll eventually learn she's the one who's seen the will, but the twist will be that it's been more about trying to secure her own position (and surviving when Elaine learns the truth) than about trying to screw the MC out of his money. How she treats the MC will be determined by how he treated her.

Hopefully we'll find out if I'm right before too much longer.
Bella is definitely a suspect, only if it were really her she would not easily come out of the role of the villain of the story, really difficult to a path of redemption

already having been the lover of her sister's partner is bad enough guilt, but especially in light of that virtually everything she ever told MC (other than about sex) and Elaine would ring false and manipulative, every time she put suspicions in MC's head, every time she tried to get him away from Monica or Elaine, every time she apparently helped him, she would have done nothing but deceive him and play in her own interest.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
To throw a wrench into everything just a fun thought. Monica Was MC's mothers lover after the divorce. what if that's her secret?

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes