acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Completely missed the point.

It's not a matter of being something I didn't want, it's that what you told us and what is happening are 2 different things and by extension those of us that have had your back against people giving you shit for certain things have been made out to be liars.

First the thing with katie and Jenna. That was never foreshadowed, there was even the whole break up thing and Cheeky saying he wanted to avoid anything that would damage the Patreon or any incest which was one of the reasons for the plot changed at the start. Now this wasn't my hill to die on but other people backed you devs up telling people Katie and Jenna wouldn't happen. Now what happens in game and what was told to us are 2 different things and now those people look like liars.

You specifically told me there was no harem so I fought your corner for a year + now for every person that come here giving you shit I had your back. I mocked people, I argued with people and got thread bans because I was backing up what you were saying.

Now I come here only to find out i've been made out to be a liar and i've fallen out with people and got all those warnings for no fucking reason.

So for over a year i've been defending your choices with the game only for it to be a lie. Raven even stopped working on his guide based on what you were saying when it wouldn't have mattered. Still ending up with all those people is a harem whether you want to call it that or not so Raven stopped his guide for no reason and I shit on people for no reason.

After all that this....

Is the response you decide to give me.....

There is no middle finger big enough.
There is no harem, but I guess our definitions are different.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is no harem, but I guess our definitions are different.
You're arguing a technicality.

When you tell people there is no harem it makes it seem like you have to choose who you end up with. When you build characters like Monica and Elaine that would in no way agree to anything like that you set up a certain way of thinking.

The simple fact is, there is no choice to be made. Whether they are aware of each other or not is a technicality it's still a harem. You still have all the girls and there was no choice to be made.

I've spent all this time running in here like MemeMcBitchalot and shooting everyone down that gave you shit when they will be getting the very thing I told them they wouldn't be getting.

That's what i'm annoyed about.

If you'd been straight with me back then and told me all this I wouldn't have been here giving people shit for the shit they were giving you and Zoey could have kept up with hsi guide that he stopped because of the no harem thing.

Technically it's not a harem because they don't all live together but technically it is because you still end up with them all.

I'm annoyed because i've spent all this time being a cunt to people backing YOU up over a technicality that would give them the very thing I was telling them they wouldn't be getting just under a different name.

I just really don't appreciate being made out to be a liar. I really fucking hate liars yet you quite happily made me one.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020

When you tell people there is no harem it makes it seem like you have to choose who you end up with. When you build characters like Monica and Elaine that would in no way agree to anything like that you set up a certain way of thinking.

The simple fact is, there is no choice to be made. Whether they are aware of each other or not is a technicality it's still a harem. You still have all the girls and there was no choice to be made.

I've spent all this time running in here like MemeMcBitchalot and shooting everyone down that gave you shit when they will be getting the very thing I told them they wouldn't be getting.

If you'd been straight with me back then and told me all this I wouldn't have been here giving people shit for the shit they were giving you and Zoey could have kept up with hsi guide that he stopped because of the no harem thing.

Technically it's not a harem because they don't all live together but technically it is because you still end up with them all.

I'm annoyed because i've spent all this time being a cunt to people backing YOU up over a technicality that would give them the very thing I was telling them they wouldn't be getting just under a different name.

I just really don't appreciate being made out to be a liar. I really fucking hate liars yet you quite happily made me one.
Actually i think it was already mentioned that there could have been team-ups and mini harems. Assuming, something like Angel + Wanda (i really miss the girls, they deserved more content, but i understand that the game forked so much that it's not easy to fit everything in now), Jolina + Jenna, Lily + Debby or even a L+D+Katie far stretched trio.

But i agree with you that at this point all the ladies seem very open to the role of cuckquean, more then expected, and that Jenna and Katie willing to share with each other seems a bit too much and out of characters.

I guess you can't really make your mind about a fictional product until it's complete. See how things went in the end with Game of Trones.

I'm personally happy to be able for spread the seed in this game, like secretely banging Porshe on the backstage or Possible Legal Action Quasi-Scarlet Johanson, but i'm on your side thinking that it had become too easy and too open.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I remember Leap of Faith, in the first 4 chapters you can fool around with every chick of the game, with someone just teasing, others a kiss and others even sex (and, by definition, the first 4 chapters are HAREM style). Then the game itself lead you to a choice, from that point the story develops around the girl you choose and only her, while keep interacting with all the other girls only as friends (in fact, even if you want to be a cheater, you can't because the game itself forbid you from doing that). According to the girl you choose, if you play the cards well, you can end up with a 2some or 3some where everyone knows about the other and they are fine with it.
Back to WTHI, as long as you are able to be with every girl, whether they are aware of each other or not, is HAREM by definition.
You can argue about the fact that in this case is not an harem because you basically are cheating everyone with everyone, but is just a semantic issue.
If you devs don't want us to consider this game a harem, then the famous BIG choice must happen before anything serious happen between the MC and any of the girls.
Of course, after the decision you can always make ground for 3some, 4some or mini harems (like Katie/Lily/Debbie, or Jenna/whoever or Monica/Zarah) according to what the story itself requires.
I hope I made myself clear, English is not my mother tongue, so apologize for any grammatical horror.

Reactions: Wonder Wolf

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Actually i think it was already mentioned that there could have been team-ups and mini harems. Assuming, something like Angel + Wanda (i really miss the girls, they deserved more content, but i understand that the game forked so much that it's not easy to fit everything in now), Jolina + Jenna, Lily + Debby or even a L+D+Katie far stretched trio.

But i agree with you that at this point all the ladies seem very open to the role of cuckquean, more then expected, and that Jenna and Katie willing to share with each other seems a bit too much and out of characters.

I guess you can't really make your mind about a fictional product until it's complete. See how things went in the end with Game of Trones.

I'm personally happy to be able for spread the seed in this game, like secretely banging Porshe on the backstage or Possible Legal Action Quasi-Scarlet Johanson, but i'm on your side thinking that it had become too easy and too open.
We all knew about the groups, that was never the problem.

The problem now is we, more specifically me, was telling people they would have to choose between those groups because there is no harem and they won't get all those girls.

Now I find out they don't need to choose between those groups. He's still going to be seeing them they just won't be aware of each other.

We were telling people that very thing won't happen when that's exactly what's happening.

I'm not bothered it is happening what i'm here ranting about is the fact that the dev made me out to be a liar for over a year based on a technicality.

If they had been upfront from the start this wouldn't be an issue. Zoey could have kept his guide going and no one would have gone through the shit I gave them over that very technicality.

dempun

Dec 3, 2021

Yeah, in one of my playthroughs I tried being with both Angel and Wanda... I umm, didn't like the kick to the nuts I got from Angel. I gotta believe that one isn't a possible triad.

I think MC with Bella and Jolina could be a possible triad, but the reveals we got in Ep 23 is rather making her out to be the villain in this particular soap opera. Of course I wouldn't be at all surprised to have more twists in the will saga. Specifically, Bella's will conditions.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020

But if that was how the devs were planning all along, them it's your own fault for taking the wrong assumptions and insisting so hard on them.
Now you expect them to change their plan to suit your assumptions so what? Just so you don't look like a lier?:WaitWhat:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, in one of my playthroughs I tried being with both Angel and Wanda... I umm, didn't like the kick to the nuts I got from Angel. I gotta believe that one isn't a possible triad.
It is, you just need to take it slow.

If you don't force it you will get Angel and Wanda working together later on and then you can start building. You can drop hints for it when you visit Wanda in her dance studio when you find out she's a rich bitch.

But if that was how the devs were planning all along, them it's your own fault for taking the wrong assumptions and insisting so hard on them.
Now you expect them to change their plan to suit your assumptions so what? Just so you don't look like a lier?:WaitWhat:
You completely missed every single point.

The dev never told us that was the plan. They specifically said there is no harem and he would have to choose. There was suspicion points and everything.

What they told us yesterday isn't what they told us a year ago THAT is my point.

Nothing was based on assumptions. It was based on a very specific conversation I had with Ace which also led to Zoey dropping his walkthrough because we were told in no uncertain terms that any harem of any kind would not be happening.

No assumptions, direct information from the dev.

Cheeky even came in and said he might do a non canon harem ending when they are getting one anyway.

Even the devs were saying all this, it wasn't just me. It's all misinformation based on a technicality.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Jericho85

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
We all knew about the groups, that was never the problem.

The problem now is we, more specifically me, was telling people they would have to choose between those groups because there is no harem and they won't get all those girls.

Now I find out they don't need to choose between those groups. He's still going to be seeing them they just won't be aware of each other.

We were telling people that very thing won't happen when that's exactly what's happening.

I'm not bothered it is happening what i'm here ranting about is the fact that the dev made me out to be a liar for over a year based on a technicality.

If they had been upfront from the start this wouldn't be an issue. Zoey could have kept his guide going and no one would have gone through the shit I gave them over that very technicality.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I'm sorry that you Avaron feel that you are a liar, but you are not, don't worry, because you all this time you have simply stated what the authors said and then believe me, let's wait for the end as Machete says and see how the situation evolves, and if two of them end up together in the same bed, it will be a mini harem and it will be no one able to call you a liar

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I'm sorry that you Avaron feel that you are a liar, but you are not, don't worry, because you all this time you have simply stated what the authors said and then believe me, let's wait for the end as Machete says and see how the situation evolves, and if two of them end up together in the same bed, it will be a mini harem and it will be no one able to call you a liar
Good point. After the game ends we will be able to answer every question, and maybe some blessed soul will create a full walkthrough organized by paths in order to obtain the best outcome possible.

Reactions: lordofhirunds

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Your definition of harem is wrong by any measure. You're describing a full harem. By your own statements it's possible to successfully pursue >3 women who are aware of the poly relationship. This is a harem game and should be tagged as such here at least.

It's obviously merely an issue of miscommunication, but arguing WTHI is not a harem game is misleading. Saying it's not a full harem game would be more accurate.

Edit:
Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Regardless, i'm just gonna take a step back.

I'm fucked off but I still love ya hun. Not gonna be arguing to harem/non harem thing with people anymore though.

Point is, whether it's a full harem or not, ending up with multiple lovers is still a harem and you really should have made that clear to us back then, we wouldn't have this whole thing now and the people we turned away would have got what they wanted.

Ahh, well. What's done is done there is no changing it now. The people we ranted at will likely be back now a harem of sorts is available so all is well there.

Ava, out ......

loving the overdramatic exit.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Your definition of harem is wrong by any measure. You're describing a full harem. By your own statements it's possible to successfully pursue >3-4 women who are aware of the poly relationship. This is a harem game and should be tagged as such here at least.

It's obviously merely an issue of miscommunication, but arguing WTHI is not a harem game is misleading. Saying it's not a full harem game would be more accurate.
I don't think my definition is wrong, but everyone has their own opinion on it obviously. In either event, I don't see a point to keep the argument going.

Nov 26, 2021
acewinz dude that intro music is killer on the home screen, looking at all the girls while that plays makes me feel happy, good decision to include the music, that same song would be great if yous ever decided to do a roadtrip and show the sunset or something with the mc and idk, Jenna smiling while looking at eachother after finding out she's expecting or a montage showing the events that took place between the mc and a Li, feel good moments you know

Looking forward to the steam release man

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hope we will see natasha again ... thats not how it should end with her :(
Natasha? I remember that when I succumbed to Cathy's persuasion and acted meanly (I really did not like the procedure for humiliating Natasha), Natasha began to blackmail me in part 21. I decided to replay and did not touch Natasha. (it is said: do not touch the shit, and it will not stink) the refusal to take revenge on Natasha does not affect the relationship with Katie. Natasha has already received revenge from karma - her boyfriend (whom she took away from Katie) is weak in bed, which means that everything that we will do with her is definitely too much.
let Natasha enjoy her "happiness".

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I don't think my definition is wrong, but everyone has their own opinion on it obviously. In either event, I don't see a point to keep the argument going.
hmm an harem dlc where the mc embraces his inner Donald :LOL: and has sode pieces everywhere would be an idea more like the bad end

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Jenna and Katie willing to share with each other seems a bit too much and out of characters.
Im really curious as to how you see this? Katie loves people lusting after her man and then there was the whole 4some with lily and debbie. Jenna has already expressed that she dont mind sharing, plus she wanted you to get into a "relationship" with katie to keep her relationship with the MC secret, plus the whole thing with jo as well. So it is definitely well within both of their characters. Its not as if they gonna be snacking on each others lunch box, they would be sharing the MC which both have already done, with others. They dont have a problem with playing around with the MC in front of each other. So a poly between them and the MC is very possible and not out of character at all for either of them. *nudge nudge wink wink ace*

Reactions: ShadedWilderness
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes