Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Was Jolina the person genuinely fall in love with the user, the fastest? You've interacted with her about once a week and now she's ready to settle down and have a family.
She's getting close to the 30's if she's not there already :p A (lady) friend of mine my age literally starts planning wedding everytime she starts dating a new guy.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
How?
I played full ManWhore but still feels like harem with no issues
According to the devs, at some point you will be forced to choose only one girl (eventually with the ones that are open to sharing) with the result of seriously break the others' hearts, because this is not a harem game. I guess only time can tell.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
According to the devs, at some point you will be forced to choose only one girl (eventually with the ones that are open to sharing) with the result of seriously break the others' hearts, because this is not a harem game. I guess only time can tell.
I have no choise cause friendzone playstyle is Just boring

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
Bruh, You can can say the same 'bout Jo's (ex-?)Girlfriend, sudden change of behavior...
Just pair of Lesbo golddiggers)))

TBH
Want to be happy? Just be happy!
1 - Dump those Lesbian vipers
2 - Take dad's money, farewell trio
3 - Gift house to "mommy", get more money
4 - grab some very rich crazy model
5 - never work, spend money, have fun

Just example but something like that :LOL:
If Bella is in love which is easily debatable, at the very least she's known the user for a very long time. She might have seen characteristics in him that she wanted in a partner since before he was legal.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
If Bella is in love which is easily debatable, at the very least she's known the user for a very long time. She might have seen characteristics in him that she wanted in a partner since before he was legal.
That could be a twist on this whole thing: Bella's gold digger scheming was to put THEM in a good position, and claim him for herself. So if your date points are higher than Jolina's, she intends to throw Jolina out on the street (unless you push for some kind of throuple) and comes clean about what has been going on... unless you told Elaine everything, in which case immediately afterward she gets a call from Elaine, and Bella breaks down, betrayed by her love (LI path ends). And if Jolina's are higher, she finally reveals what she has felt guilty about from the start: she aided and abetted Bella's scheming, and can do it no longer because she is madly in love with MC. Jolina reveals Bella's will conditions, and then MC must decide what to do about her. Bella could then reveal she did it because she has crushed on MC for most of her life, and used Donald so it would not all go to her sister, and so she could find a way to spin a web around MC because she did not think he would feel anything for her any other way. So, still a highly manipulative, Machiavellian character, but not necessarily evil. If she does just end up being a female Donald, that would be unfortunate.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Yeah, yeah, in love with a kid for long, Just waited till he become adult enough, classics

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
That could be a twist on this whole thing: Bella's gold digger scheming was to put THEM in a good position, and claim him for herself. So if your date points are higher than Jolina's, she intends to throw Jolina out on the street (unless you push for some kind of throuple) and comes clean about what has been going on... unless you told Elaine everything, in which case immediately afterward she gets a call from Elaine, and Bella breaks down, betrayed by her love (LI path ends). And if Jolina's are higher, she finally reveals what she has felt guilty about from the start: she aided and abetted Bella's scheming, and can do it no longer because she is madly in love with MC. Jolina reveals Bella's will conditions, and then MC must decide what to do about her. Bella could then reveal she did it because she has crushed on MC for most of her life, and used Donald so it would not all go to her sister, and so she could find a way to spin a web around MC because she did not think he would feel anything for her any other way. So, still a highly manipulative, Machiavellian character, but not necessarily evil. If she does just end up being a female Donald, that would be unfortunate.
The only problem, Dizzy shows more love and sex intetest in Jolina then MC, Jo says 'bout being disappointed by ex... So it seems Jo dumped Dizzy...
So I'm really doubt that scenario

van321

Jan 7, 2021
The only problem, Dizzy shows more love and sex intetest in Jolina then MC, Jo says 'bout being disappointed by ex... So it seems Jo dumped Dizzy...
So I'm really doubt that scenario
That is a good point. Jolina's dialogue in the beach house scenes are much more heartfelt, while Bella's, even when she mentions love, are still seductive. And when MC puts off saying whether he loves Bella or not, she is pretty casual about it, while Jolina takes it much harder. I mean, that can also be explained by personality: Jolina even admits in this episode that she is "a romantic" while Bella is obviously more of a flirt. And that personality clash could also explain that disappointment.

The fact there is a possible outcome where Bella says "We need to talk" and Jolina is in tears at the end of the episode is what leads me to think there must be something more than just pure manipulation.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes