vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
I love it when girls have a rounded belly and a pretty white dress. Rings are for amateurs, what is this? Crackjack Wondertwins day? Nothing says, we belong to each other forever like making a tiny little piece of both of you.

I am praying for some miracle ending with each of the sisters swelling with purpose and all dressed up to double marry the man of their dreams. Same goes for Debbie and Lily (in a separate ending, of course)
Can't wait to see them pregnant in their white wedding dresses, and there's nothing better than arranging a post-wedding sex session to finish it off!

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Does anyone know if the 4k renders for Jenna got released, I tried searching for them but the results did not populate

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I think they changed the DAZ model base at some point in development which caused slight differences. Luckily, her ass was preserved!
It's been different people doing renders....so it also depends on how they were doing their lighting and the positioning of the camera. As well as tonemapping and even different render settings and all.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Cell-studio took over later, and he was given the task of rendering and enhancing the images of the first chapters so you can see differences

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Apart from it being sad by itself that Ace isn't working on the game he contributed so much to anymore, it also means that we will have even less direct contact with the team here.
Cheeky hasn't posted since April of last year, ever since the leak of the unfinished version and Ace was here interacting with us, giving out some info, reacting to theories et..
I'm gonna miss that almost as much as his contribution to the game itself.

I mean, Cheeky's patreon posts are rare and basically just give out information and the discord is too much to keep up with, really. At least for me.
I'm still lurking in the background! :) Admittedly, my communication style is usually very much on the down-low. Avoided posting here after the April fools debacle (plus an issue I had with one of the mods over something ridiculous). And then another time I checked in and was gonna post but there was a debate roaring about the "H" word and I was being incorrectly quoted as having said stuff that I never actually said, so I didn't feel like dipping my toe into that (tiresome) debate. :) But I always check in here periodically to keep my ear to the ground and will continue to do so. I might even reply every now and then - I used to enjoy it and I do miss it. :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm still lurking in the background! :) Admittedly, my communication style is usually very much on the down-low. Avoided posting here after the April fools debacle (plus an issue I had with one of the mods over something ridiculous). And then another time I checked in and was gonna post but there was a debate roaring about the "H" word and I was being incorrectly quoted as having said stuff that I never actually said, so I didn't feel like dipping my toe into that (tiresome) debate. :) But I always check in here periodically to keep my ear to the ground and will continue to do so. I might even reply every now and then - I used to enjoy it and I do miss it. :)

Yeah, just imagine possibly giving many players a bit more of what they want, AS AN OPTION and people losing their shit over it, just because they spend years acting as if they knew better what was gonna happen than the dev team themselves. :cool:

But I'm glad to hear you still lurk here, at least. So many dev teams have been driven away completely due to the behaviour of just a small part of the community.

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
Has the completion of the game now been pushed back until next year?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes