Tigas

Nov 19, 2019
Just played the game and holy shit that cliffhanger on ep 23, i fucking hope Bella isnt pregnant cause im kicking her ass out, i might keep Jo just cause she didnt call the police that time she got spied on.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
A remaster (better renders with adjusted models) would be nice once the game is finished.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
those scenes with Elaine were tough to choose during my first playthrough since i thought Elaine was a cunt. after finding out later on that she was not what we thought, i played again and had MC hook up with her. and damn she is a hottie. has been a long time since i played and really impatient to see where the story goes.

Reactions: botc76

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Lily was a strange one to me. at first she has no issue messing around with Debbie and Katie during the foursome scene. then she seems to get jealous when any girl looks at mc and then gives him shit during cooking class when she smells perfume on him. i was like..wtf ok Lily is a hottie but mc is about the harem for me. don't want to share babe? plenty of others do. and out of the 3 tbh i like Debbie best.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Lily was a strange one to me. at first she has no issue messing around with Debbie and Katie during the foursome scene. then she seems to get jealous when any girl looks at mc and then gives him shit during cooking class when she smells perfume on him. i was like..wtf ok Lily is a hottie but mc is about the harem for me. don't want to share babe? plenty of others do. and out of the 3 tbh i like Debbie best.
she knows well Debbie and Katie and trusts them, why should she trust Mabel?

Reactions: botc76 and ename144

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
she knows well Debbie and Katie and trusts them, why should she trust Mabel?
It's also a difference, because Lilly does WANT the MC to commit to her. Like Katie, she mostly sees the foursome as them just having fun and partying, as an exception.
I'm sure you can get all three friends as partners in the end, but we are not quite there yet.
I don't know how it is with you, while I do like to end up with more than one character, I find it ridiculous in many games, how easily it all comes together. Basically like, MC has a magic dick, which fucks all women so out of their mind, they agree to everything he wants.
It's actually one of the many strengths in this story, that you have to navigate and tread very carefully to juggle the relationships, without offending and losing girls all around. Like, having 3-4 girlfriends without any challenge? Isn't that boring? I want to feel as if my decisions made that possible.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Is there a scene with Katie when she comes to your bedroom in episode 21? Whenever I try, Monica comes out of the bathroom and I get accused of cheating even though I am not a relationship with Monica.

dudeipoop

Sep 17, 2022
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 520, in script
if persistent.ph_advstart_ep >= 2:
File "game/script.rpy", line 520, in <module>
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 520, in script
File "C:\Users\rayan\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\rayan\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\rayan\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 520, in <module>
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Where The Heart Is Ep23
Wed Feb 15 17:44:05 2023
```

Help?

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
katie must be one of the hotter lis ever holy shit
Not sure 'bout hottest tbh but I like that Latina-style model used for her.
Though she is better with ponytail and that hair color creeps Me (only old ladies use that color in my country)
And ofc Katie Will always be main LI for Me!

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes