Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
On this playthrough i choose what i thought were the most no-Jenna choices as i was focused on Bella and Jolina exclusively (as with both the ending events play in an interesting way with both being then resident at the Beach House).
I did the same with the other characters, trying to only select the choices that seemed to me against their personalities and none of them get this kind of odd incoherency in their behaviour later, it's only Jenna that get this behaviour not fitting with her score.

Though as i play without a mod, it's possible one of the choices i did that seemed to be against Jenna character (as i completed previously a playthrough that was exclusively focused to Jenna, i thought i understood what the character is all about when there are choices) could not close the romance but somehow reignite it (despite i always confirmed when asked in the dialogues that i was closing further relationship progression with her) .

But the fact up from this event to the end of the current chapter 24 , Jenna will not refer or hint anymore to having had actual sex with the MC or having any kind of closeness to him (unlike when i played the Jenna exclusive part in which she often make reference to her various levels of relationship with the MC) when there are opportunities in the dialogues make me think there's indeed a problem/overlook linked to this specific event that miss a lust/relationship stat check for Jenna just there.
Unless she somehow got a nasty concussion out of panel and suffer from some short term complete amnesia :D

Last edited:

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So since it's at the point where you will be able to marry one of the Li. I'm going to assume a time skip will happen for some of the Li like natasha or evie.
Yes, in order to fit everything needed into EP25, there will be some time jumps (not 5 years, etc. :) ), just enough to cover some major events, rather than the usual show-every-day approach we've seen in previous chapters. And as mentioned previously, there will be some epilogues to make sure every character has some closure.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So there's no way that we can have all Monica and Katie Jenna? If that is the case, I'm gonna stop trying to replay it and accept it.
Unfortunately not. But we've been telegraphing that for a line time. Mentioned previously, that we'll probably do a fantasy non-canon epilogue to scratch that itch, once everything wraps up.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yes, in order to fit everything needed into EP25, there will be some time jumps (not 5 years, etc. :) ), just enough to cover some major events, rather than the usual show-every-day approach we've seen in previous chapters. And as mentioned previously, there will be some epilogues to make sure every character has some closure.
Please....just please....do a better job than they did in Freeloading Family.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone know if the dev has plans with Mabel as a potential LI? Bad girls need love, too. But this late in the game, it doesn't feel likely that there's a route for her.
She might get an epilogue, but not a settle down and marry type of ending (she is a side-character only)

Reactions: Exocrine

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Thanks for this. Fixed in my version now. Will be in the next upload. You're the only person that noticed this but pretty obvious once you pointed it out. :)
No problem. Glad I can help. Been trying to go through all the paths in order to find any other things that may have gotten through QC.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
CheekyGimp Another set of wrong sayer? Otherwise Mon is talking to herself. It starts here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, in this case, she is asking MC, jokingly. And then before MC answers, she jokingly answers her own question. Like when you make a joke with someone.... "Do you think I would blah, blah?" and before they answer, you say "Nah! Me neither!" Makes sense?

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Noticed an incoherency problem in the scene in which Jolina confront both the MC and Jenna about the hacking.
On the playthrough i went with, i followed the Jolina route (so her lust and relation scores are very high) and avoided completely the Jenna one : as expected then Jenna relationships score is very low in lust she is even having a negative score.

Still, during the scene when it came to the possibility of the MC having sex with Jolina while Jenna is present it was entirely possible to have sex with Jenna too, that made no sense considering the scores (so i guess for this event there's some missing score check for her).

But worse in the storytelling have some missing part : if the MC is not on Jenna's route it means this scene is her first sexual experience, yet none of her dialogues during the event or in further events hint about this, as if it wasn't even important for the character or she even forgot it ever happened after the event itself.
Is this using the quickstart option? Or from a full playthru? Also... If MC isn't dating Jenna, she still likes him, so if he offers sex, she will accept. so at some stage in the scene, you must have suggested / prompted it. Also, when a girl loses her virginity, she doesn't always broadcast it. When you lost yours, did you make a big announcement to the person you fucked?

Reactions: Exocrine

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, in this case, she is asking MC, jokingly. And then before MC answers, she jokingly answers her own question. Like when you make a joke with someone.... "Do you think I would blah, blah?" and before they answer, you say "Nah! Me neither!" Makes sense?
Yeah. Makes sense. My woman does the same shit. It leaves me thinking: "Wtf just happened and what did I agree to?" :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes