LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Sigh......yes
Sorry but this is slightly wrong!

The Pizza date with Debbie is new content,

you may be like me played it so much it seems like the old content but it is not. also each new rebuild has added new options good and bad choices for a different Play through so you can wait for the completion of the remake around late August is my guess, or have fun trying each option and the when completed you can get exactly the outcome you wish to play from provided choices.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Sorry but this is slightly wrong!

The Pizza date with Debbie is new content,

you may be like me played it so much it seems like the old content but it is not. also each new rebuild has added new options good and bad choices for a different Play through so you can wait for the completion of the remake around late August is my guess, or have fun trying each option and the when completed you can get exactly the outcome you wish to play from provided choices.
True, I meant mainly current story progression (and I was a little miffed when I posted :) )

Reactions: LionHeart 95

BigMal235

Nov 8, 2023
What's your take on Jolina guys? Even before the big reveal from ep. 23 and 24 I thought she was forcing herself on the MC too much and this was pushing my MC away from her. Funnily enough, what I found out about her in the latest episodes actually justified her being this clingy and made me try her path while looking at her from a different perspective

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
What's your take on Jolina guys? Even before the big reveal from ep. 23 and 24 I thought she was forcing herself on the MC too much and this was pushing my MC away from her. Funnily enough, what I found out about her in the latest episodes actually justified her being this clingy and made me try her path while looking at her from a different perspective
She's a prime hypocrite, who made a huge deal of Jenna and MCs dishonesty about spying on her, while she had a hidden agenda and was withholding information all the time. Dumped her immediately after the revelation.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
She's a prime hypocrite, who made a huge deal of Jenna and MCs dishonesty about spying on her, while she had a hidden agenda and was withholding information all the time. Dumped her immediately after the revelation.
Gotta let her screw Bella for you and get all the money first!

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Zarah actually looks reasonable now. I really didn't like the original. Looked like she'd been beaten with the ugly stick every day.
No obvious changes to my favourite, Lily. She's still pretending to be dumb as a brick but she's adorable and gorgeous so she gets away with it.
Not sure about the changes to Monica's daughters. I'm glad they got rid of the zombie look for Jenna in the early game but Katie I think looked better in the original version - she seems a bit 'flat' in this one - not her chest, just the way she looks in general.
Overall though, I think this new version is an improvement. (y)
Agree with you: Zarah looks zaftig now. Katie was better in the old version - now she reminds me of a mutant squirrel girl .
Anyhoo, my first runthrough was Jenna only, right up to the end. Wasn't sure at first but it soon turned out this was a good choice, and I got my kicks rejecting everybody else (except for Angel, who I treated nicely but never got anywhere with). I thought I was finished with the game, until I discovered the rework, and I started again for shits & giggles. This time, I chose Monica & Zarah, and started on Angel. Monica looks quite real, not perfect, somewhat like a former neighbor ( a real neighbor, not an avn euphemism) of mine.
Then I discovered the 'jump into any scene'-ability, and my God, I've been playing through everything as the worst man-whore ever. And discovered i liked almost every LI, and some I liked a LOT. Almost impossible to get a 'good ending' if you go for love routes with everybody... choosing is losing, as they say over here.

So my appreciation of this game has really increased. I'd definitely place it in my top 5 adult games ever. Even though it's relatively vanilla, it's really erotic at times.
So for the rework, some thoughts...

1) It won't happen, I know, but a Grandma's House situation (every single woman in the world loves MC & his dick and is enthusiastic about being part of the biggest harem since the Ottoman Empire) would be very nice for MC & the player who doesn't want to disappoint any LI and at the same time eat them all. Alternatively, the entire game could take place in Arizona (beach house becomes Desert Spa) and all characters could convert to Mormonism.
2) Watersports with Katie!!! It can/must happen in episode 25! Especially since it was set up so clearly in the beach house.
3) Jenna/Lily or Jenna/Lily/Debbie, or Jenna/Jolina/Lily or J/J/L/D option. It would make total sense as they all are okay about sharing & lesbian action. And they have sweet dispositions, so they could easily live in two- , three- or four-part harmony. Or just go for the full sextet, MC included.
4) Monica/Katie/Jenna option would be nice, but hard to make believable, although MC telling Monica he loves her so much he cannot help but love her daughters as intensely and reversing that line of thought for the girls (you are so fantastic, how could I not love the Mother Goddess who birthed you just as much and in the same way? ) might be made to work if love and lust points were astronomically high. It wouldn't be the most ridiculous line of reasoning I've ever encountered in AVNland.
5) Katie/Jenna/Lily/Debbie-ending would also be great & make some sense, as Jenna can now already bring Katie around to the sharing way of thinking and the cat's out of the bag with the other girls.

Anyway, I wish Cheekygimp a lot of Steam success, the game deserves it and has now been taking up WAY too much of my time, which I'd never expected (and I'm speedrunning as much as I can).
PS: really appreciate that Cheelygimp made it easier to reject LI's the player's not interested in and doesn't force certain situations or romances as much anymore as before. The more agency the player has in such a strongly choice-based game, the better the gaming experience!

Last edited:

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
It was a toss up between Jolina and Katie for me in the old version but damn, that date with Debbie catapulted her to the top for me.
Debbie is a sweetheart for sure, she's actually been one of my favs since the early days even before the scene with Katie and Lily. And now with this date she's confirmed as one of the top girls even more.
Personally, from the very beginning i always looked at Jo with a huge suspicion and knew there was something wrong, so my opinion of her never really changed after reveal. There were no illusions from my side about her innocence, how clingy she was, or her hypocrisy. Just like with Bella. So, i would definitely try all Jo's paths for sure, single or with Jenna, i'm very much curious and still like her.
Gotta let her screw Bella for you and get all the money first!
For sure, all the moolah for me, but as we now know from the Maviarab's WT, you wouldn't even need to dump anyone :Kappa:

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
Guys we shouldn't be asking where the heart is we should be asking where is Debbie's tongue? It will be up Katie's snatch if I have any say in it.
Where the Tongue Is is not even a question when Debbie, Katie and Lily involved, while Where The Heart Is is still a slight mystery before Ep 25.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Where the Tongue Is is not even a question when Debbie, Katie and Lily involved, while Where The Heart Is is still a slight mystery before Ep 25.
For me I knew where my heart was pretty early. After all Katie has owned it since the day I played this masterpiece for the first time.

Reactions: Akihiko-san

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
For me I knew where my heart was pretty early. After all Katie has owned it since the day I played this masterpiece for the first time.
That was never as easy for me, i changed fav LIs whole lot through years (my first was Mon for quite a bit), and still like or love almost all of them, so it's very hard for me. The girls are so good, the writing and backstories, the combos/threesomes are numerous, so we will see about Where my heart is only after finale. Katie and her snarky/hidden sweetheart sides has definitely been one of the top things i always loved WTHI for tho. Also, Where The Heart Is may refer to the grand question of the game - moolah or women?

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshy92
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes