mr_jimmybob

Mar 4, 2019
I am pretty bummed that the girl caught on camera turned out to be who it was. I was hoping for a more dramatic twist, like Monica, Jenna and Katie were trying to each 'seduce' you to finally rid you of the money so they could keep it (as per some will conditions we had not heard of).

Imagine, Monica tells her daughters that there is loads of money in play and they have to do anything to seduce MC and make him pick any of them instead of the money... ultimately making them win the money, Katie could have got her friends in on it.

It would have been heart breaking, but by far better story wise in my opinion.

You innocently would choose to be with one of your love interests (Monica, Katie or Jenna, or a combination of them with maybe others) and you loose the money (because love is more important than money, right?) and later you find they were only with you for the money and they get it all and you get nothing... and of course they never really loved you all along. At some point even one of the girls (Katie, Debbie or Lily) even said something like they were good at pretending (or something like that if I remember correctly) that could have hinted in this direction (maybe I got the idea from that!).

Only if you had chosen Angel (although Angel works for Monica so...), Wanda, Jolina or Debbie or Lily (without Katie or Jenna) you could have ended up with the money! (Zarah or whatever her name is could be on it too as she is Monicas business partner).

I will have to rewrite my parallel version based on this (with CheekyGimp's permsision of course) and I would have to learn how the hell to create a Renpy game as well (Python and Daz ?), so no one hold their breath.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I am pretty bummed that the girl caught on camera turned out to be who it was.
Have you actually got to the current end yet (CH24)?

I suspect you haven't and decided to comment without finishing the available content...always better to play all available content before deciding to let you fingers run riot on your keyboard half way through the VN.

(and btw...you have all the money (all of it) and have any LI you want).

Reactions: PR Mitter

mr_jimmybob

Mar 4, 2019
Have you actually got to the current end yet (CH24)?

I suspect you haven't and decided to comment without finishing the available content...always better to play all available content before deciding to let you fingers run riot on your keyboard half way through the VN.

(and btw...you have all the money (all of it) and have any LI you want).
Yes, I have played to the end of the current version (a few times choosing different paths). And I stand by my comment.

And I am fully aware that Bella was behind the emails from the coffee shop and Jolina knew about it.

And I am not sure if there are going or not to be many mind bending twists in the chapter to come (maybe there are or maybe not, I know not). I am just stating that in my opinion a darker twist with Monica and the girls involved in tricking you could have been more interesting (in my opinion) and very heart breaking. (although this could still happen in the final chapter but I doubt it, nothing indicates that that is the path the devs are going to take, even though as I said, there is a point in the game with one of the girls says something like 'we are good at faking or pretending' or something similar, and that is what got me thinking... 'hello!, what if the girls are behind a cunning plan to out you of you well deserved money?', at work at the moment so I can't look for it).

I mean, choosing love over money just to find out at the end that they did not really love you and you are left without love and without money would be a movie I would like to see (not that I would like to live it though).

Anyway, just an observation. This forum was pretty fun when people would throw around wild theories on what would happen in the upcoming chapters.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Yes, I have played to the end of the current version (a few times choosing different paths). And I stand by my comment.

And I am fully aware that Bella was behind the emails from the coffee shop and Jolina knew about it.

And I am not sure if there are going or not to be many mind bending twists in the chapter to come (maybe there are or maybe not, I know not). I am just stating that in my opinion a darker twist with Monica and the girls involved in tricking you could have been more interesting (in my opinion) and very heart breaking. (although this could still happen in the final chapter but I doubt it, nothing indicates that that is the path the devs are going to take, even though as I said, there is a point in the game with one of the girls says something like 'we are good at faking or pretending' or something similar, and that is what got me thinking... 'hello!, what if the girls are behind a cunning plan to out you of you well deserved money?', at work at the moment so I can't look for it).

I mean, choosing love over money just to find out at the end that they did not really love you and you are left without love and without money would be a movie I would like to see (not that I would like to live it though).

Anyway, just an observation. This forum was pretty fun when people would throw around wild theories on what would happen in the upcoming chapters.
The only twist I can see possibly happening is the father had a hidden clause. That if MC stays with Monica and family there is another pot of money that is higher, and he proves that he wasn't money grubbing like his father. But that seems farfetched.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
The only twist I can see possibly happening is the father had a hidden clause. That if MC stays with Monica and family there is another pot of money that is higher, and he proves that he wasn't money grubbing like his father. But that seems farfetched.
I'm not sure what it is, have about 100 thoughts. But I definitely think that there is still at least one more hidden clause to be revealed.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Is there any pizza? Because I like to eat me some pizza in between hookin' up with all these women and girls. I really like my pizza so, if there isn''t gonna be any pizza to eat I'd rather know about it now before I spend too much time in a story where I might starve to death... I mean...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Is there any pizza? Because I like to eat me some pizza in between hookin' up with all these women and girls. I really like my pizza so, if there isn''t gonna be any pizza to eat I'd rather know about it now before I spend too much time in a story where I might starve to death... I mean...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're looking for Where the Fart Is ... easy to get these similar titles confused.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Though you do have a good option there. i see a couple more that would be fun and others that could be a nightmare.

The non disclosed task you mention in the will for MC is most likely. though not sure your task listed is the right one but I yet to decide on the direction, but it may be linked to whom you ask to marry.

1 hidden task "get Elaine pregnant" Elaine lied to Donald and can get pregnant, but he knew and if Mc proves this ....
2 hidden task "fuck them all" that way you need to have sex with everyone at least once in the game. (dark side of this)... The will reading discloses all his escapades to all present and he looses all the girls over this.
3 Monica still has a secret to tell
4 this was all a farce by Donald because he knew Bella's plan and wanted to watch her go about her deceit then give it all to MC to do as he see's fit
it all true but his marriage and Child change it all.
5. there is a secret to be discovered in Debbie's home life. that has implications on MC's life
6. the one that is not these.

Reactions: Akihiko-san

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Though you do have a good option there. i see a couple more that would be fun and others that could be a nightmare.

The non disclosed task you mention in the will for MC is most likely. though not sure you task listed is the right one but I yet to decide on the direction, but it may be linked to whom you ask to marry.

1 hidden task "get Elaine pregnant" Elaine lied to Donald and can get pregnant, but he knew and if Mc proves this ....
2 hidden task "fuck them all" that way you need to have sex with everyone at least once in the game. (dark side of this)... The will reading discloses all his escapades to all present and he looses all the girls over this.
3 Monica still has a secret to tell
4 this was all a farce by Donald because he knew Bella's plan and wanted to watch her go about he deceit then give it all to MC to do as he see fit
it all true but his marriage and Child change it all.
5. there is a secret to be discovered in Debbie's home life. that has implications on MC's life
6. the one that is not these.
There's no twist coming. The twist has happened.

Will and inheritance has been settled, terms of the trust have been disclosed.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes