Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can't believe Cheeky said there will be some more lesbian stuff added later. That is so fucking cool.
Seriously guys if I had a couple of girlfriends, I would be asking them to put on a show for me all the time.

I would pull my pants down and masturbate furiously at the sexy sight.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I'd love to see a Elaine + Monica ending.
My opinion may be even less popular, but I'm not particularly fond of Monica - while I'd love to see a Bella+Elaine reconciliation with lesbo benefits... :love:

Not gonna happen, I know...
I wish I had the skills to make a fan-fiction myself, but I don't have them

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I can't believe Cheeky said there will be some more lesbian stuff added later. That is so fucking cool.
Seriously guys if I had a couple of girlfriends, I would be asking them to put on a show for me all the time.

As would the vast majority of men Joshy...

Just not the 17 fragile very loud minority on F95 lol.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020

Let's be honest here, you would also love to see other men fucking your girlfriend. Just like most of the lesbo cucks around here.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
no i was able to have at the end of ep24 8 women that i was romancing
wow nice i remember playing this game befor but got nowhere after both sis and mom found out so ended with no one. so thats why i am asking if there were a harem route.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
wow nice i remember playing this game befor but got nowhere after both sis and mom found out so ended with no one. so thats why i am asking if there were a harem route.
jenna is the key to keeping katie and jolina but you cant have the mother, if you have all 3 later katie will dump you publiclly and you will lose both sister plus katies friends. to get katies friends you have to do a foursome. wanda and angel you just have to be ina relationship with both of them and then go to the party with both of them they will become friends and thats how you get them. the religious chick just do what she wants then when you have sex with her have her submit to you nut in here she will say she is not on the pill if she gets pregnant he has to take reponsibilty he agrees.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
jenna is the key to keeping katie and jolina but you cant have the mother, if you have all 3 later katie will dump you publiclly and you will lose both sister plus katies friends. to get katies friends you have to do a foursome. wanda and angel you just have to be ina relationship with both of them and then go to the party with both of them they will become friends and thats how you get them. the religious chick just do what she wants then when you have sex with her have her submit to you nut in here she will say she is not on the pill if she gets pregnant he has to take reponsibilty he agrees.
i see. well that sucks that u can't have all 3 girl in the household.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
My opinion may be even less popular, but I'm not particularly fond of Monica - while I'd love to see a Bella+Elaine reconciliation with lesbo benefits... :love:

With Patreon cracking down on Dev's controversial elements, you definitely won't see sister/sister action in many games in the near future. Which is a shame, cause Jenna/Katie/MC threesomes is my kryptonite.

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
Is there any pizza? Because I like to eat me some pizza in between hookin' up with all these women and girls. I really like my pizza so, if there isn''t gonna be any pizza to eat I'd rather know about it now before I spend too much time in a story where I might starve to death... I mean...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In WTHI? You won't ever starve. Of course there is food, it's in a place where our favourite majordomo Francois works. Yeah, he's not italian, he's french, but i'm sure there is quite a few different pizzas in his menu. And you don't even need in "between hookin' up with babes" part. If you can remember all the different times we visited the place with Monica, Katie, Bella etc. it will be a very hot pizza session no doubt. And hotter action than on your pic, as there will be sausage :p
Though you do have a good option there. i see a couple more that would be fun and others that could be a nightmare.

The non disclosed task you mention in the will for MC is most likely. though not sure your task listed is the right one but I yet to decide on the direction, but it may be linked to whom you ask to marry.

1 hidden task "get Elaine pregnant" Elaine lied to Donald and can get pregnant, but he knew and if Mc proves this ....
2 hidden task "fuck them all" that way you need to have sex with everyone at least once in the game. (dark side of this)... The will reading discloses all his escapades to all present and he looses all the girls over this.
3 Monica still has a secret to tell
4 this was all a farce by Donald because he knew Bella's plan and wanted to watch her go about her deceit then give it all to MC to do as he see's fit
it all true but his marriage and Child change it all.
5. there is a secret to be discovered in Debbie's home life. that has implications on MC's life
6. the one that is not these.
I love those possible twists you mentioned man, especially my dream is proving old Don that our milf beauty Elaine CAN and WILL get pregnant! :love: If there's any possibility and it's my MC I wouldn't get enough of the scenes like that all day long. And i also like "fuck them all" scenario, it'll be very fun to accomplish and see how it ends. Also possible hidden secrets in Monica's or Debbie's life.
Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I'd love to see a Elaine + Monica ending.
I think you underestimate MILF lovers around here, quite a few would love this ending. Even tho it's a pretty farfetched one.

No doubt about that we all would love that, but why just a couple? Imagine having Debbie + Lily + Katie trio as your RL girlfriends, AND you can watch them getting naughty multiple times every day? Paradise or no?

Yeah, sadly with patreon we will only get such reconciliations as very hidden "dark patches".
i see. well that sucks that u can't have all 3 girl in the household.
I mean, you can still have a whole load of chicks so far. Just not Mon and daughters, or choice between Elaine and Bella. Consider this harem or not it's your personal opinion, but i think there's no need to have absolutely ALL the women in VN for it to be "harem" alike. 8 girls is more than enough. For me, having friends trio of Katie, Debbie and Lily IS enough.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I mean, you can still have a whole load of chicks so far. Just not Mon and daughters, or choice between Elaine and Bella. Consider this harem or not it's your personal opinion, but i think there's no need to have absolutely ALL the women in VN for it to be "harem" alike. 8 girls is more than enough. For me, having friends trio of Katie, Debbie and Lily IS enough.
If they don't know you're fucking someone else...a harem you ain't got. Just a cheating sob (which is how nearly all girls react and see you when they find out, this VN being no different).

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes