Acesaw

May 11, 2017
In WTHI? You won't ever starve. Of course there is food, it's in a place where our favourite majordomo Francois works. Yeah, he's not italian, he's french, but i'm sure there is quite a few different pizzas in his menu. And you don't even need in "between hookin' up with babes" part. If you can remember all the different times we visited the place with Monica, Katie, Bella etc. it will be a very hot pizza session no doubt. And hotter action than on your pic, as there will be sausage :p

I love those possible twists you mentioned man, especially my dream is proving old Don that our milf beauty Elaine CAN and WILL get pregnant! :love: If there's any possibility and it's my MC I wouldn't get enough of the scenes like that all day long. And i also like "fuck them all" scenario, it'll be very fun to accomplish and see how it ends. Also possible hidden secrets in Monica's or Debbie's life.

I think you underestimate MILF lovers around here, quite a few would love this ending. Even tho it's a pretty farfetched one.

No doubt about that we all would love that, but why just a couple? Imagine having Debbie + Lily + Katie trio as your RL girlfriends, AND you can watch them getting naughty multiple times every day? Paradise or no?

Yeah, sadly with patreon we will only get such reconciliations as very hidden "dark patches".

I mean, you can still have a whole load of chicks so far. Just not Mon and daughters, or choice between Elaine and Bella. Consider this harem or not it's your personal opinion, but i think there's no need to have absolutely ALL the women in VN for it to be "harem" alike. 8 girls is more than enough. For me, having friends trio of Katie, Debbie and Lily IS enough.
you sure are easy to satisfy my good sir. but me on other hands well let say if i can't roll ever girl i see then it doesn't consider as harem for me.

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
I do like the new updated looks and episodes but it will take 1-2 years before we hit the episode 25 i guess.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes