Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
What is your point? Nothing i guess. I am "simply" stating it how it is. If we see the progress then it took him 6-7 months for 4 episodes with steam release.
I didnt mean what i said "just critize" but state the way how the progress is ongoing.
Cheeky is doing a great job with those updated episodes but episode 25 is way off in the future.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
To be honest, there is good scenes with all the blondes (except Evie). Debbie, Jo, Theresa, Mabel & Porsche all have fun ones.
There's multiple blondes, state which one you mean and i'll tell you.
yeah what he said he is the expert on blondes. lol I forgot who some of these are the full rework can't come soon enough so I can replay this

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
For sure, tho maybe person asking have specific kinks. For example Theresa have content some people might be looking for.

For me, this game's always been good enough to replay it multiple times just for the fun of it when i'm bored of everything else, it's a rarity of AVNs. And i consider myself big blonde connoisseur too, so all these hawt blondes tempted me in remaster even more. You really have good patience to wait for its completion.
blondes.gif

I wouldn't have actually said I had a thing for blondes, but it turns out that 3 out of every 4 girls I like in AVNs are blonde, so maybe I do. Hahaha.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
is there new content with monica?
There are two reworked scenes with Monica in this update. They both scenes at breakfast and there's no lewd content other than Monica intentionally flashing her boobs at the MC. I didn't compare the scenes directly, but I believe multiple scenes were combined or dialogue was moved around because of scene reordering.

ronin98kaiser

Mar 18, 2024
There are two reworked scenes with Monica in this update. They both scenes at breakfast and there's no lewd content other than Monica intentionally flashing her boobs at the MC. I didn't compare the scenes directly, but I believe multiple scenes were combined or dialogue was moved around because of scene reordering.
:( sad, the only character i like is monica.

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
Man I love this game I've lost count of how many times I've masturbated to it.
My favourite combo to imagine is Debbie & Katie.
Same, but where's Lily at those moments? Lily makes everything sexier! Tbh, at this point i mostly imagine them as trio package deal :p So damn hot.
:( sad, the only character i like is monica.
No need to worry, that's just not "canon" for Cheeky to add too much naughty Momica in remaster earlier than it happened in original. I'm sure we will get more awesome content with mommy in next remasters, just as more of her original scenes will get reworked.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes