lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Do it still come out on September 30th or has there been a change??
Wait so there is a season 1 episode 1 through 10?

If so what is the downloading for Android
Guy guy what if they put all the scenes that they got in the season into episode 25 along with episode 25 and all the rest of them could you imagine how epic it would be .
By the way am I the only one who think the main menu theme song go hard
Bruh.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Do it still come out on September 30th or has there been a change??
Wait so there is a season 1 episode 1 through 10?

If so what is the downloading for Android
Guy guy what if they put all the scenes that they got in the season into episode 25 along with episode 25 and all the rest of them could you imagine how epic it would be .
By the way am I the only one who think the main menu theme song go hard
There's two amazing things with forum software...

The damn EDIT and MULTIQUOTE buttons!

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
you sure are easy to satisfy my good sir. but me on other hands well let say if i can't roll ever girl i see then it doesn't consider as harem for me.
Nah, I'm not easy to satisfy at all when it comes to VNs, but we're talking about tags. And i just view "harem" differently than you are. You view it as "owing a complete set of girls by the end of the game", and on other hand i view it as being able to get in a relationship with 3-4 women (who are well pleased to be together), it doesn't need to be a whole set of all the girls for me to consider it "harem".
After all the escapades we did with the different girls at his place, i wouldn't even think it as something impossible tbh. We left a huge scar on poor guy's psyche :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Rdy2Rok

Sep 17, 2020
Me: *Looking at peoples join days instead of the posted days wondering why these comments are so out of order*

On a related to the game note.. damn I didn't expect the ending to be so abrupt!

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes