bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I would have said them but they can't really touch each other sexually because of patreon.
But they can totally touch all the other sexy babes.
The remake hints already way more on this as the original. So I think it is possible Steam has nothing against incest XD

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The remake hints already way more on this as the original. So I think it is possible Steam has nothing against incest XD
Cheeky already stated that you can have Jenna and Katie, but they will never touch. He's not going to change up on that. Doesn't matter if Steam says: "Hey. It's cool. The sisters are allowed to bang." He won't. Don't believe me, ask him yourself.

txgnr1911

Aug 22, 2022
The question I have is, does Cheeky Gimp plan on EVER completing the original story or is he going to abandon it in favor of his "rewrite"? It's irritating as hell to have years invested in the origin al game, and at least 10 paths I'm following, to get stuck on Episode 24. Beuller, Beullar?

• Haha
Reactions: rockie

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The question I have is, does Cheeky Gimp plan on EVER completing the original story or is he going to abandon it in favor of his "rewrite"? It's irritating as hell to have years invested in the origin al game, and at least 10 paths I'm following, to get stuck on Episode 24. Beuller, Beullar?
If you had bothered to read up on what's going on you would have had your answer.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
... I mean... would you bother to continute writing something as it originally was knowing that it was going to be rewritten in the future anyway?

No right? So obviously you finish the rewrite of current stuff then continue writing future content which will be new and original, where everything flows better and fits together.

Reactions: sava75 and motseer

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Short answer: yes

Longer answer: he remakes the game until ep10, releases it on Steam then finish the original game with episode 25 and epilogues

benyaminlorit

Nov 15, 2018
I always find it amusing these people expect other folk to be the hero....they never want to be....
Or we just don't know how these things work. Although many folks engage here, I reckon only very few actually know the technical side of things when it comes to procuring and sharing the stuff.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes