DarkGod7

Mar 22, 2019
OK, over the past few hours I see some speculation that the characters are NOT related. I don't know who this Cheeky Person is, but I personally know the creator of the game. I called him on his cell phone. (605)-475-6968. He told me, that in fact- The characters are NOT related. Which means my entire thesis is wrong and the hours I spent with prescription strength hand moisturizer (I get athletes foot) and tissues (For the sheer amount of crying I did as the MC struggled, lost everything and slowly regained it) was wasted. So I spent the past two hours, back to the drawing board to come up with an alternative thesis discovering the REAL secrets behind this twisted intriguing story of deceit, revenge and morality.

My alternative thesis is this entire story revolves around the Beach House.
If you notice through the first compelling chapters, all of the characters spend time outside and in the sun. This MUST mean they are accustom to warmth, tan and water. Furthermore, as the story progresses, the MC takes a trip to the museum studying Dinosaurs, which remains in fact were discovered on the beach. So as it goes, here is my take.

Monica, though by day is an accomplished clothing designer, is only hurting for cash as all of her profit from the modeling agency is diverted towards her science lab (Secretly hidden below the Beach House) where she's studying the fossilized remains of Rasputin's Organ of Copulation (OoC). The original lab team which discovered it comprised of Monica, MC's Father, Zarah and Elaine. You see, they're all graduates of the Trump Online University and on a random weekend away, staying at an air B&B on the beach they discovered the Jar containing said member. Each promised never to talk about it and they would in turn build a lab and buy the beach house.

Through research they discovered that even the sight of it caused immediate arousal in both men and women. You see, MC's father was secretly an Eunch and rather than let the research go to the betterment of science, he would take the jar home daily and use it for his own betterment to rise from the depths of being a cuckold to gaining strength and being a leader among men. For this he bore one son: MC.

After years of overuse, The fathers heart grew old and he could no longer use the OoC. This led to resentment, he was angry and bitter and this is what caused the rift with him and his family. By then he had married Elaine and she was disappointed when on their wedding night he told her that he no longer possessed the ability to use the Super Power he once had. Disappointed, she became resentful of the son as he was produced by copulation from his father.

A few years later on their anniversary, the MC's father pulled out the Jar to surprise his new and superhot wife, but it was the final flaw. He dies of a heart attack on the spot.

Unbeknownst to all, he had taken the deed for the beach house and put it into a trust for his son with certain stipulations. Though all the research was still in the underground lab and one could only get there by entering the beachouse.

So to summarize,

Monica: Want's to woo the MC to get access to the beach house and shut it down, as all of her money is going into the electrical it takes to run a secret underground lab.

Her Daughters: Are secretly the children of Rasputen, as Monica used the OoC on herself during her time in Sexual Exile.

Zarah: Wants the research to sell to the Russians so she can move out of the slums and buy a mansion to be surrounded by muscular men with banana leaf fans.

Elaine: Wants closure, Money and the MC as she was always longing for some good old shagging and never got it from the old man.

Everyone else is secretly hired spies, to infiltrate the base and take the Jar.

This has all been confirmed by my friend, the creator of this game. Tom from MySpace.
One thing I noticed, the further down the page i got, the weirder things got. My God. You, dear, person, have a flair for "out there" comedy. Seriously, I came into this reading taking it seriously, then line after line, I felt myself shift from "Okay..." to "What the fuck?" To "*insert raucous laughter here*". Good job making me laugh!

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
OK, over the past few hours I see some speculation that the characters are NOT related. I don't know who this Cheeky Person is, but I personally know the creator of the game. I called him on his cell phone. (605)-475-6968. He told me, that in fact- The characters are NOT related. Which means my entire thesis is wrong and the hours I spent with prescription strength hand moisturizer (I get athletes foot) and tissues (For the sheer amount of crying I did as the MC struggled, lost everything and slowly regained it) was wasted. So I spent the past two hours, back to the drawing board to come up with an alternative thesis discovering the REAL secrets behind this twisted intriguing story of deceit, revenge and morality.

If you notice through the first compelling chapters, all of the characters spend time outside and in the sun. This MUST mean they are accustom to warmth, tan and water. Furthermore, as the story progresses, the MC takes a trip to the museum studying Dinosaurs, which remains in fact were discovered on the beach. So as it goes, here is my take.

Monica, though by day is an accomplished clothing designer, is only hurting for cash as all of her profit from the modeling agency is diverted towards her science lab (Secretly hidden below the Beach House) where she's studying the fossilized remains of Rasputin's Organ of Copulation (OoC). The original lab team which discovered it comprised of Monica, MC's Father, Zarah and Elaine. You see, they're all graduates of the Trump Online University and on a random weekend away, staying at an air B&B on the beach they discovered the Jar containing said member. Each promised never to talk about it and they would in turn build a lab and buy the beach house.

Through research they discovered that even the sight of it caused immediate arousal in both men and women. You see, MC's father was secretly an Eunch and rather than let the research go to the betterment of science, he would take the jar home daily and use it for his own betterment to rise from the depths of being a cuckold to gaining strength and being a leader among men. For this he bore one son: MC.

After years of overuse, The fathers heart grew old and he could no longer use the OoC. This led to resentment, he was angry and bitter and this is what caused the rift with him and his family. By then he had married Elaine and she was disappointed when on their wedding night he told her that he no longer possessed the ability to use the Super Power he once had. Disappointed, she became resentful of the son as he was produced by copulation from his father.

A few years later on their anniversary, the MC's father pulled out the Jar to surprise his new and superhot wife, but it was the final flaw. He dies of a heart attack on the spot.

Unbeknownst to all, he had taken the deed for the beach house and put it into a trust for his son with certain stipulations. Though all the research was still in the underground lab and one could only get there by entering the beachouse.

So to summarize,

Monica: Want's to woo the MC to get access to the beach house and shut it down, as all of her money is going into the electrical it takes to run a secret underground lab.

Her Daughters: Are secretly the children of Rasputen, as Monica used the OoC on herself during her time in Sexual Exile.

Zarah: Wants the research to sell to the Russians so she can move out of the slums and buy a mansion to be surrounded by muscular men with banana leaf fans.

Elaine: Wants closure, Money and the MC as she was always longing for some good old shagging and never got it from the old man.

This has all been confirmed by my friend, the creator of this game. Tom from MySpace.
Man whatever you had for breakfast or in your coffee - I WANT IT TOO!!!

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Not for a while. He had to fly out for work and couldn't get the update done in time so will be up sometime after he gets back which will be in a couple of weeks or more.
Wait what? I thought it's only delayed up to early July? I was expecting it to come out this coming weekend (2-week delay from the initial target release date). Now you're saying a couple of weeks or even more from now. Was there any further delay that I missed?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Wait what? I thought it's only delayed up to early July? I was expecting it to come out this coming weekend (2-week delay from the initial target release date). Now you're saying a couple of weeks or even more from now. Was there any further delay that I missed?
From Patreon:
I regret to inform you that I will not be able to get Episode 13 released before I fly out, so I will have to postpone until early June. But I think he meant Early July ;-)

Reactions: Skylaroo

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sorry, terrible wording on my part, I meant from the time he did the message.

Reactions: Skylaroo
May 20, 2017

So to summarize,

Start writing man, start writing. Both of your replies were great, if it wasn't for the " not-related" line, your version could be worth thinking about.

youcancooktwo

Aug 5, 2018
Hi,
Ok another update since this AM. So I happen to be with Tom (The Creator) this morning, we're meeting for matcha lattes and scones to discuss the delay in release and what the whole hold up is. I've asked him to put together a preliminary report of the cause of delay and how it will impact my abundance of hand cream (Again... Athletes foot) and Tissues (Again... I love the drama and emotion from the renpy games on f95). From what he's told me this trip is 2 contributing factors.

1) Apparently he had to take his entire team of developers to a doctor in Mexico who specializes in Situational Loss of Vision, Hand Circulation and Carpal Tunnel. They have been working on this update so furiously through the night that in order to best feel how the mc feels they've been sitting on one hand before "developing" furthermore, because the hand is numb, its being used incorrectly in the development and is being overworked, and this combined with excessive pressures and timelines has caused them to temporarily lose vision. From my understanding this is 100% due to the development and work on the next scene in the game - which is "Spoiler alert" a game of twister between Monica and the MC at a sauna. Once they've had a few days to rest and regain all attributes the concluding development should be at a submittable status.

2) Now secondly, when his team is in full recovery, Tom (Who so politely has invited me along for the ride) is going to do some serious research and development work. He's booked us at a 5-star resort in Nevada. If you have doubts, you can reach us both where we'll be staying, 775-246-9901. This resort is filled with creatives, dreamers and artists all who can contribute to the authenticity of the next round of updates.

3) Finally, Tom wanted me to explain to the group, that he is in fact NOT the creator of MySpace and IS in fact the creator of MySpice, which is a custom, design your own deodorant which uses a combination of pine cones, rosemary, fresh ocean water and baby tears to create an aphrodisiac invisible solid- the best available on-market.

With all that said, he also said my last summary was wrong, and once we check in to the resort, will download me on the next update and ill get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks All, Your Friend
Mike Rochisonfyre

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
HELP. I downloaded the incest patch which comes with the walkthrough patch. I have the walkthrough option disabled for all girls but the game is still telling me the good and bad options its driving me nuts did anyone find a fix for this?
You changed the setting to look like the image in spoiler tags? sorry been without internet a few days..\

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
He told me it was a 10 day business trip, how long it take to get it released once he gets back I do not know...
If he's going to postpone it until early June like he said, that's 11 months from now. (This and my other post were just teasing Cheeky. I know he meant July, not June.)

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I gotta admit that Natasha was very hot. Yes, she is a bitch, but I wouldn't mind seeing the MC fucking her one more time. Of course she isn't girlfriend material, but she and that bitchy model are definetely fucking material.

Long John Silver

A Festival of Conviviality
Uploader
Aug 21, 2018

Hey folks,

Just wanted to drop an update...

Firstly - thanks a lot to you all for the patience and understanding and the positive messages.

My business trip (unfortunately not a vacation like some of you thought) is done and I'm travelling home. Almost there. Have just landed in the UK and will be here for the night. Flight home in the morning. Not in work tomorrow so I'll spend all day on Episode 13, so I'll post an update tomorrow night.

Thanks,
CG

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Fingers crossed for this, the mystery e-mailer is killing me of not knowing who it is.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes