The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Haha. Before I compared our expansion of the story to a tree that branches out, but that all those branches will need to eventually feed back into the tree trunk later with the branch taken impacting the endings/journey. While we have to some degree started events that happen on all paths to funnel the story toward the climax. I would say at this point our tree still looks kinda like this.
View attachment 621121
Now the hard part. Pending para un bending.
That's a big fucking tree... I can't even imagine what that Google spreadsheet looks like.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I love Monica but just never liked much of anything with Zarah. Nor her model or her personal really clicked with me. She just kinda seemed like the early character that would get your rocks off with, while your waiting for the characters you are actually interested in.

And I'm a weird guy, because I've never been that interested in threesome stuff. I prefer 1 on 1. Not sure why? Lol.
Weird.

I second that, regarding both, Zarah and threesomes.. one more for weirdos(y):D
Weirder.

Hah, I'm another weirdo then, not really into threesomes, nor into watching two girls go at it, unless I'm playing a female protagonist game, in those I go lesbian only if possible. I love harem endings but not those that turn into a massive group sex, but instead, I like having 1 on 1 time with each girl. Yeah I'm really weird.
SUPERWEIRD!!!!! ;) :cool:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Jenna seems to have the least development of the three main girls so far. I hope this upcoming update gives us more of her (which it seems like it will). Katie has gotten a lot of focus, which is probably why she's my favorite.

I wonder if all the branches are going to merge basically into discrete mini groups. Seems like you could almost divide the game into three harems by each main girl with some slight overlap.

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
its been quite a while since the last update (almost 5 months)..hope we get the next soon
Because episode 16 was released on 30 December, then I don't know how it could be "almost" 5 months - we are a bit over 3 and half months since.

Btw, I'm definitely not happy because of such a long break, especially because I like this game a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Journey95

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Because episode 16 was released on 30 December, then I don't know how it could be "almost" 5 months - we are a bit over 3 and half months since.

Btw, I'm definitely not happy because of such a long break, especially because I like this game a lot.
the guy could be from the future :unsure:
yet, im hoping he is wrong, and there wont be 5 months gap:BootyTime:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018

Just looked, you are right. This break has been so long that I thought the last release was in November

4.30 star(s) 326 Votes