a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not normally so cranky, so it's probably best I get to bed :). Up for work in less than 3 hours. And my boss in Air Traffic control office doesn't like it when I turn up for work exhausted. OK, OK, I don't work in Air Traffic control, but I still need some sleep. As usual, let me know what worked / what didn't work in this latest update and one specific question I would leave people with is: Are the individual scenes too long? i.e. would people prefer more scenes (but shorter) ?
Do your own thing here, you will always have players that will bitch moan and cry for """what they want""".
You have a great game so far with what """YOU""" have been doing with it so keep it up and by all means have fun doing your own thing.;):):heartcoveredeyes:

Now off to go play the updated v6:heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss::firstimekiss:

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
While I fully admit I do pirate this game, I do support a couple. I wish I could support more but I've found so many amazing works since deciding to take the leap into piracy and join this site that it's just not possible. I really like your creation and hopefully one day I can support it at some level. I'd love for you to be able to hire that second person you seem to need.

My take on animations is I enjoy them. For me they make a game/VN much more enjoyable. While they might not be as animated and polished as some I think they work and hope your paying supporters vote to keep them. I also like the blinking. I think DMD and Babysitter used them well and they bring a little bit of life to scenes. Keep up the amazing work! You have a good solid story and some gorgeous characters (Katie, Jenna, Debbie and Jolina are the ones I like)

fakerdude

Mar 10, 2018
Man, I seriously laughed out loud with "certain character's" reaction x'D

Loved the update, and really loving the game. It doesn't beat around the bush, pretty straight forward story, steady updates and more than decent renders. Kudos to the delevoper.

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
@CheekyGimp The part where Jenna has to look closely at the screen without her glasses doesn't make sense. Her glasses magnify her eyes, which means she's farsighted, so the fact that she needs to get close to the computer screen without her glasses is actually the opposite of what farsighted person would need to do.

Completely off-topic, but this is me:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
@CheekyGimp The part where Jenna has to look closely at the screen without her glasses doesn't make sense. Her glasses magnify her eyes, which means she's farsighted, so the fact that she needs to get close to the computer screen without her glasses is actually the opposite of what farsighted person would need to do.

Completely off-topic, but this is me:
Well - i am both near and far sighted, and am virtually blind without glasses - both close up and looking at distance...(thank god for progressive lenses...) - glasses that only magnify are reading glasses as far as I know...

Reactions: anne O'nymous

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Dang - really enjoyed playing this update. Nice getting the other family members up to the same kind of level. Got a thing for Jenna - think she can get to be SO hot...and now got Monica up here too. Happy family life!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm ok without animations..the static renders are delightful and the story is outstanding..just keep on keeping on cheeky..your doing great work

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I can't believe this isn't an incest game. Don't get me wrong, I hate incest games.. but the title is absolutely PERFECT for one. (Home is) "Where the Heart is" ..it would be such a clever title for one of them.

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
Dang - really enjoyed playing this update. Nice getting the other family members up to the same kind of level. Got a thing for Jenna - think she can get to be SO hot...and now got Monica up here too. Happy family life!
Funny thing, when I first found this game I looked at the preview pics on the first page. Saw Jenna and thought she looked strange but Katie was hot so decided to give it a go. As I actually started playing I realized the preview pic just doesn't do Jenna justice. She's pretty damn hot and one of my favorites. She's got a gorgeous face, body is great as well of course

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
is there an incest patch for this game or is it meant to be long lost friends version?
No incest patch. Here is a quote from Cheeky explaining it.
My input on the incest / non-incest thing:
The very first seed of an idea was a long-lost son returning back to a family home. But I had two issues with this. 1: Obviously due to Patreon rules this wouldn't have been allowed. 2: There may not have been enough original ideas to set it apart from others in that genre. So then I started thinking about the whole friend of his mother scenario and non-sisters whom the MC knew from a young age and that became the new "seed". Everything else, the background plot (haven't seen much on this, but lots more to come), the specific characters, the dead mother ALL stemmed from that second (non-incest) seed. So pretty much everything in the game eveolved from the non-incest idea. And a lot of what's in the game (and what's to come) really only makes sense in the non-family world. So I wouldn't consider it an incest game that has been changed. I'd consider it a non-incest game with some taboo-ish origins.

Reactions: UncleVT
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes