troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Anyone knows if the next update will be a 5-6 weeks like it was in the past or it would be twice that like the last 2-3 updates?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I did everything that walktrough says, but only got 22/23 for Monica.
22/23 what? If followed walthrough her stats should be in the hundreds (if you were actually after her). If after mulitple girls it is impossible to max stats with them (main girls)...as long as they are high enough (lust) to trigger scenes it's really not an issue.

Moonkee

Mar 21, 2017
I followed the walkthrough and chapter 15 won't start. its has a critical error and stops scripts. I skipped to chapter 16, but wanna see the part of the story I missed. :)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I followed the walkthrough and chapter 15 won't start. its has a critical error and stops scripts. I skipped to chapter 16, but wanna see the part of the story I missed. :)
As ace said...looks like you're using an outdated mod.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If you are using the mod I strongly advice you to replay without it (i usually use mods but not here). The game really is alot better without it (non incest)

I was a late adopter of non-mod here myself but soooooo worth it :)

Reactions: freedom.call

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
In mod thread there is a file to download and fix that problem.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
hadn't played since ep 12 so this was fun to come back too and re-play but it feels like the dev is rushing towards the finish line and trying to tie up all the relationships and consequences in the last couple chapters, im getting the feeling the group will reading will end up being the end or close to it with a ending with your chosen person getting an ending "clip" sort of how the end of melody went with the story afterwards bit. i guess i can understand it if that ends up being the case but i will hate to see this end its got such great characters but if im to make a guess id say theres probably going to be something like 6 more chapters maybe less where it all ends up as a shit show for those romancing everyone lol as much as i would like some kind of harrem ending i dont see how that will work with how the story is going currently, everyone is becoming "aware" of the others which never bodes well if your not aiming for a set rout so to speak. all in all though this is all a guess and i always like finding out when im wrong and the dev manages to throw me through a loop from how i expect, its not fun being able to guess how things will turn out after all but i will say theres some room for some interesting endings non monica family with the money vs no money with them. anyways ill stop here or ill end up going on for a while haha if the dev reads this keep up the amazing work!

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
hadn't played since ep 12 so this was fun to come back too and re-play but it feels like the dev is rushing towards the finish line and trying to tie up all the relationships and consequences in the last couple chapters
That's interesting, maybe it's just because you've played it all in one go from that chapter? A lot of us are waiting with bated breath until time ticks over and we get to the next bit of story progression.
i would like some kind of harrem ending i dont see how that will work with how the story is going currently
I do applaud your bravery, Sir. With the Harem killer herself sitting just above you waiting to crush your dreams! :LOL:
i will say theres some room for some interesting endings non monica family with the money vs no money with them. anyways ill stop here or ill end up going on for a while haha if the dev reads this keep up the amazing work!
Yup, I'm looking forward to seeing where we end up with any or all of the endings. (y)

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes