kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
only reason why im mentioning him heading for the finish line now is because up till around ch 16/17 your basically able to play a harrem rout where your romancing everyone its not till around then do you start getting consequences/threats for doing so and the plot starts hinting that your going to start getting smacked around for doing it lol which makes sense really but still amusing none the less, in most games your faced with consequences for multiple romances earlier on in the story with this one its pushing harder on the your fked if you keep lying to everyone and not deciding essentially with the last couple chapters which leads me to believe the dev is heading for wrapping up some of the plot and aiming for the ending with consequences and all that but as i stated before this is all conjecture based on how the story felt

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hadn't played since ep 12 so this was fun to come back too and re-play but it feels like the dev is rushing towards the finish line and trying to tie up all the relationships and consequences in the last couple chapters,
There are still 8 planned chapters left with confirmation they might do more if they are needed but there aren't less than 8 left.

as much as i would like some kind of harrem ending
There has never been a harem ending planned.

Consequences were hinted at very early on. There is no harem route the devs just let you have sex with everyone giving you the choice.

It is going to end badly, it always was but anyone choosing to play that route brought it on themselves, the game gave you enough clues and the devs have confirmed multiple times there is no harem ending happening.

The consequences aren't being rushed, they have been slowly building for several chapters but some people chose to ignore them.

Anything that goes wrong is on them.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
so aggressive lol never said their was a planned harrem rout its just amusing that you have literally no consequences for all that time though that many chapters even while screwing an entire family in the same house etc and i never once read the roadmap so id say guessing 6 wasn't half bad xD

Edit: honestly i want to see the world burn ending where they all get on your case for screwing everyone you meet xD ofc i will go through the routs i enjoy once this finishes but i still cant wait to see how everything explodes

Last edited:
Reactions: Dboss and cakeny

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
only reason why im mentioning him heading for the finish line now is because up till around ch 16/17 your basically able to play a harrem rout where your romancing everyone its not till around then do you start getting consequences/threats for doing so and the plot starts hinting that your going to start getting smacked around for doing it lol which makes sense really but still amusing none the less, in most games your faced with consequences for multiple romances earlier on in the story with this one its pushing harder on the your fked if you keep lying to everyone and not deciding essentially with the last couple chapters which leads me to believe the dev is heading for wrapping up some of the plot and aiming for the ending with consequences and all that but as i stated before this is all conjecture based on how the story felt
We totally have no plans to rush things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
We totally have no plans to rush things.
this is great to hear and i knew what still was at least planned plot wise still i had guessed around 6 more ch but was told at minimum 8 more although im a bit bad at explaining my self i was mostly pointing out the major shift in how some things are going now at least that was my intent when i said aiming for the end and wraping things up it was mostly in a major plot shift sense not a cuting things short and getting things over with sense so my apologies. as i said the writing and characters are fantastic so keep up the amazing work :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
25 suggests a harem of episodes.

There are no harems here.

You may have 24 or 26 but not 25.

I'm watching you.
I would consider it just a run of potential serial polyamory that most likely won't please everyone (if they find out).

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
on an amusing side note i ended the relationship with monica just before
You are the first person to point that out. We definitely should have addressed that. Already talked to Cheeky and we will be adding a few more lines to Monica to cover that base at the carnival. (Won't be save breaking.)

Reactions: kajidiablo

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
You are the first person to point that out. We definitely should have addressed that. Already talked to Cheeky and we will be adding a few more lines to Monica to cover that base at the carnival. (Won't be save breaking.)
i just found it amusing that you could dump her and the next day

Reactions: acewinz

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Yup, even with multiple eyes and testers some things can be missed.
hey thats the best part about this site it may be a pirate site but its an unlimited source of bug testers and eyes haha we may be filthy degenerates but we pay attention ;P among other benefits but yeah haha i mean i wish i had fists full of cash to toss at everyone but if you get past that this site is amazing for publicizing games and free testing

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
i just found it amusing that you could dump her and the next day
Really don't see the problem myself. She doesn't find out anything really does she...no more than when the FT mentions Jenna.

Besides...is it a crime to take someone out to dinner you haven't seen for years? You take Monica out too regardless of whether you romance her or not. What's the difference? if there is any problem it's that she is surprised you take Katie out (given you took her out also)...that's all that need changing..nothing else needs adding imo.

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Really don't see the problem myself. She doesn't find out anything really does she...no more than when the FT mentions Jenna.

Besides...is it a crime to take someone out to dinner you haven't seen for years? You take Monica out too regardless of whether you romance her or not. What's the difference? if there is any problem it's that she is surprised you take Katie out (given you took her out also)...that's all that need changing..nothing else needs adding imo.
Not really a problem.

Jan 9, 2020
Did you download Ep18? Do you get some error at the end of Ep17? We need more info. :)
yes i download episode 18 ! WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc ! name of folder ! no i don`t have errors just end of episode 17 and i can check stats and end game (credits) ! click check stats and continue ! than you for playing next update coming soon ! :(

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
yes i download episode 18 ! WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc ! name of folder ! no i don`t have errors just end of episode 17 and i can check stats and end game (credits) ! click check stats and continue ! than you for playing next update coming soon ! :(
That is strange, did you use mods on previous saves?

One thing you can do is start ep18 from the menu if nothing else works.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes