Feb 6, 2018
acewinz you're doing a damn fine job at public relations! It's still frustrating having to wait for the next update (since this alone speaks for the game's quality) and the fact that you at least communicate between the players and the team makes the wait at least a bit more bearable.
Here's me hoping that the next update will come around more likely towards the middle of the month when in actuality it comes out during the end of the month (a man can still have dreams goddammit!)
Other than that godspeed my man.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'll literally eat my damn keyboard if that shit happens rofl
Well, Ace wouldn't want to disappoint my inner perv and now you eating your keyboard is too good to pass up... LOL

Of the other games I think the least likely would be BADIK or COBD. Supposedly Radiant has a $50 tier that may have the game already.

What's COBD ?
City of Broken Dreamers

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, Ace wouldn't want to disappoint my inner perv and now you eating your keyboard is too good to pass up... LOL

Of the other games I think the least likely would be BADIK or COBD. Supposedly Radiant has a $50 tier that may have the game already.

City of Broken Dreamers
We shall see...I'm a man of my word though ;) Unless ace pays me another umm...conjigal visit and...distracts me.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I'll literally eat my damn keyboard if that shit happens rofl
Might wanna wash it first, just an educated guess, but it could be a bit... funky. :S
There is a song I think is fitting for this.

It's by a group called Go West and was released in 1990.

The title of the song is "King of Wishful Thinking".
That is a classic! But I don't hear it on the radio much anymore like I used to.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes