Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
jesus christ! please please please more zarah!
holy shit was that was an upgrade
Please, if I might say, just, get ..the...fuck...off....with that damn bitch.
As there already isnt more than enough of zarah.
Yet it would be noicy nice if we finally could get a proper bit of Elaine-bitch:unsure::KEK:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Please, if I might say, just, get ..the...fuck...off....with that damn bitch.
As there already isnt more than enough of zarah.
Yet it would be noicy nice if we finally could get a proper bit of Elaine-bitch:unsure::KEK:
Ok, but how come it's "noicy nice" when you want more Elaine, but you don't like it when Lietam liked what was done with Zarah and wouldn't mind seeing more. More of either is fine, different strokes for different folks and all that... You can't have it both ways.
I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of Elaine very soon though. (y)
And since you referred to both Zarah and Elaine as "Bitch" I'm just going to leave this here for you, young man. Mind you manners! ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ok, but how come it's "noicy nice" when you want more Elaine, but you don't like it when Lietam liked what was done with Zarah and wouldn't mind seeing more. More of either is fine, different strokes for different folks and all that... You can't have it both ways.
And since you referred to both Zarah and Elaine as "Bitch" I'm just going to leave this here for you, young man. Mind you manners! ;)
good sir, the term "bitch" was used in the se...nicest possible way there:BootyTime:
p.s.
and previous post was merely a half-joke, i dont mind zarah, especially the new one, yet to be fair she has more than a few hot scenes already, while elaine is still waiting on her (hopefully more than) 5 minutes of...glory:p

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I think he really means...Elaine is coy and hard to get and someone else...forget her name...is a man-eating predatory cougar. We know my thoughts on her character...I just word mine in a much more literate and polite way ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What I (really) think is - this game needs a proper harem!
Please, devs, there is no way we could leave any of those chicks aside at the end.
Please, add...the...harem...add...ha....rem...reeeem....haaa...rem....mmm.
# goharem
p.s.
and if possible it would be nice to have scenes with mcs mother as well :KEK:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What I (really) think is - this game needs a proper harem!
Please, devs, there is no way we could leave any of those chicks aside at the end.
Please, add...the...harem...add...ha....rem...reeeem....haaa...rem....mmm.
# goharem
p.s.
and if possible it would be nice to have scenes with mcs mother as well :KEK:
You wanna fuck a corpse!!!???
Will she be part of the harem too? :ROFLMAO: :p :sneaky:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Elaine and Bella will be headliners in EP19 (sounds dirty doesn't it?).
I hope this doesn't mean we will have to tell Zarah to knock it off and leave us alone yet again. The first time was fine, but it just keeps happening.

I understand you changed her model and want to give people a chance to reevaluate, but there's no excuse for her to continue to harass the MC after he's rejected her.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Nah, nah, nah.... I ain't no party pooper, but when even the jokes turn to fudging corpses..... Even I have to pull the rip chord on that. ;)
ok...now we are onto something here, guys...finally...:unsure:
it took a while, yet, this discovery could be, if not country, then thread breaking, at least.:WeSmart:
mav actually is the cigaro_O:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes