Just itching to get out ...
Dev said:
Hi Folks,Here are the placeholder links for episode 19:
The folders are currently empty but as mentioned previously,
I wanted to get the links

Reactions: LadyBee

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
In my playthrough the MC has been banging every girl and it seems like this is one of those rare games where it will have consequences. I wonder how the main girls will react?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
In my playthrough the MC has been banging every girl and it seems like this is one of those rare games where it will have consequences. I wonder how the main girls will react?
Yeah I’m waiting for the inevitable clusterfuck that will be Jenna, Katie, Monica, Bella, and Elaine reaction to romancing them all simultaneously. At least Katie might be ok if it was just Lilly and Debbie (banging them too on the side). Depending on the fallout, it may be a no brainer to take the money and run if there is no way to salvage any of these relationships.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah I’m waiting for the inevitable clusterfuck that will be Jenna, Katie, Monica, Bella, and Elaine reaction to romancing them all simultaneously. At least Katie might be ok if it was just Lilly and Debbie (banging them too on the side). Depending on the fallout, it may be a no brainer to take the money and run if there is no way to salvage any of these relationships.
Yeah I think thats the smart move if the truth comes out, maybe you can still get one of the side girls and that's it. don't think any of the main ones will be happy if you are banging the rest

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Guys guys guys.....

Wanda is for life...she doesn't care who you been with...she be faithful loyal obediant little slut for you in your beach house. Remember...

Wanda is life...Wanda is love...Wanda is forever.

1. Wanda
2. Wanda
3. Take the money and run
4. Wanda

7. Profit?

Have fun ;)

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes