Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
If that turns out to be the case we have to make our own game ending. Text based and your gifs and we're sorted. :geek:
Our own game ending...... hmm..... :unsure: I could make a Harem joke, but that really is wearing thin at this point but if I can use animated gifs I could make a funny little story play out just using stupid moving pictures, wouldn't be able to post it here though, it'd get deleted for spam. :LOL:
I mean, the MC has a choice.
Millions of dollars and living on a gorgeous beach with the girl of his dreams....... or Monica cooking him breakfast every morning.
Tis a tough choice, I understand his dilemma.
Exactly, He has it made any which way he goes unless he's been dipping into every honey pot. Beach house and girl of his choice sounds like a good end to me, money or not.
(y)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
No, we're not sultans. :)
We could pretend we were a sultan with 5 mill sat in the bank and a beach house :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Haha. How astute. IF you want to get technical, I'm generally a polite smart ass, but I know the benefits of being diplomatic. ;) Translation. I just take out any repressed feelings when I'm writing for your favorite character... BTW, totally unrelated question, but which was yours wolfy? >=)
OK, fair enough :)

Oh mine is the whole Harem ;)

But if I HAVE to chose one I'm gonna go with Katie (so get all your feelings out with her :) )

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
We could pretend we were a sultan with 5 mill sat in the bank and a beach house :p

Hot damn!
Caroline Munro.... that woman almost made me blind back in the day! :sneaky:
:LOL:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, I am operating at a low ebb today. Woke up to some bad news and can't keep up with all the energy on F95 today.

Looking forward to the next update of WTHI even though if the update is just going to be perv eye candy ;)
Sorry to hear that! Hope you feel better soon!!

This whole game is perv eye candy for me ;)

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes