mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I'm honestly kind of curious about the ending, i mean, how can you end it in a satisfactory way?

If it was a straightforward harem game there would be no problem, but with this game...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm honestly kind of curious about the ending, i mean, how can you end it in a satisfactory way?

If it was a straightforward harem game there would be no problem, but with this game...
You choose which girl(s) you want to be with and the game ends satisfactory with you together? Why would it only be satisfactory to end with a harem in a non-harem game?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
You choose which girl(s) you want to be with and the game ends satisfactory with you together? Why would it only be satisfactory to end with a harem in a non-harem game?
I mean more in the sense of how the others are going to act once they find out you've been fucking everyone and their dogs behind their backs.

"I love you Monica, oh by the way, i've been fucking your daughters left and right and telling them i only have eyes for them, i'm sure that doesn't bother you right?"

"Really liked the carnival we went to, had a crazy blonde there that (let me tell you) was WILD, ahh that was a great day!"

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I mean more in the sense of how the others are going to act once they find out you've been fucking everyone and their dogs behind their backs.

"I love you Monica, oh by the way, i've been fucking your daughters left and right and telling them i only have eyes for them, i'm sure that doesn't bother you right?"

"Really liked the carnival we went to, had a crazy blonde there that (let me tell you) was WILD, ahh that was a great day!"
Yeah, if you've been on the manwhore route (which I have :) ) it's gonna be a clusterfuck!

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I mean more in the sense of how the others are going to act once they find out you've been fucking everyone and their dogs behind her/s back.
Wait, you fucked their dogs as well!? ...... Man, I have granny issues..... don't even get me started on dogging the dog! :sick:

Yeah, if you've been on the manwhore route (which I have :) ) it's gonna be a clusterfuck!
Yeah, pretty much this! I'm still keeping my man-whore run to see how my game plays out but it's actually not hard play and enjoy with one or two of the characters. Just depends on the character pair ups and who can end up with who successfully when all is said and done.
(y)

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Yeah, pretty much this! I'm still keeping my man-whore run to see how my game plays out but it's actually not hard play and enjoy with one or two of the characters. Just depends on the character pair ups and who can end up with who successfully when all is said and done.
(y)
Me too, I can't wait to see the epic fall out.

Especially when Katie find out you've been boinking both her sister, mom AND Lily and Debbie... I foresee broken jaws...

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Next cosplay choice for Jenna?
Now you have me looking at what kind of dinosaur cosplays there are :unsure:
I mean sure.... We can go with something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But nah, do we need bother when we already have such awesome cosplays like these?
BloodRayne is definitely my fav!
(y)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I mean sure.... We can go with something like this:

But nah, do we need bother when we already have such awesome cosplays like these?
BloodRayne is definitely my fav!
(y)
Yeah that
costume is insanely hot!

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I think I'll need to start from the begin when the final version be released. For now I gonna just enjoy the scenes...;)

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes