Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but you CAN pick just one if you're into that sort of thing.
Yeah..... those disgusting monogamous types..... :sneaky: Man-Whore all the way.....
Not really.... You know who I'm gunning for, money be damned. (y)
Not to be too spoilery but is this the one where you start to destroy peoples dreams :p

CONSEQUENCES! We need them!
As long as those consequences are not scorched earth and unavoidable, that's fair. ;)

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I'm probably not the best person to respond since I haven't got a clue when it comes to code but since no one else has yet, Are you both using the naughty mods? Incest mod will screw with your game as it isn't part of the official project.
Scrap the mod, start again. (y)
Ahh:( I was kinda hoping Ava's ban would of been lifted and she would of answered them about mod use.;)
Besides the answer they seek is in the thread of the mod they used. Assuming they want a shit-ton of plot holes.

Reactions: acewinz

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Ahh:( I was kinda hoping Ava's ban would of been lifted and she would of answered them about mod use.;)
Besides the answer they seek is in the thread of the mod they used. Assuming they want a shit-ton of plot holes.
:LOL:
Don't worry, its only until the end of the month and we're almost there. ;)
The answer is also posted multiple times per page usually.
(y)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
So been thinking, what (if any) pairings are you hoping for?

I've decided my top pair is Elaine + Wanda. Katie, Debs, Lily is my choice trio.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
So been thinking, what (if any) pairings are you hoping for?

I've decided my top pair is Elaine + Wanda. Katie, Debs, Lily is my choice trio.
Katie (Solo ultimately) - For pairings: Katie, Debbie, And/or Lily.... Doesn't need to include Lily but definitely a scene I'm going for!
I'll play through to see all content at some point, but those are the only ones I'm really looking forward to seeing.

As an aside, I see you've taken to showing an actual portrait of yourself as your avatar. The diaper/nappy is a bold choice friend!
:sneaky: :LOL:

(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Silver-Argus

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Katie (Solo ultimately) - For pairings: Katie, Debbie, And/or Lily.... Doesn't need to include Lily but definitely a scene I'm going for!
I'll play through to see all content at some point, but those are the only ones I'm really looking forward to seeing.
(y)
As an aside, I see you've taken to showing an actual portrait of yourself as your avatar. The diaper/nappy is a bold choice friend!
:sneaky: :LOL:
Thanks! I took the pic after hours of deliberation, exasperated enjoying a bottle of warm milk. :giggle: The diaper is only a safety measure! I don't look that good irl, I'm very photogenic. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes