Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Granny end game eh..... Yay.... can't wait.... :sick:
Yup..she's who you hook up with if you been a man-whore and screwed them all and it all blows uo in your face:

Dejectedly....walks around town...not sure where to go, who he can see, if he has any friends left

MC's thoughts: I'll hit the library,...some peace and solitude...collect my thoughts, decide what to do

Enters the library obviously dejected, lost and hurt....

Librarians thoughts: Oh there's that young man again...poor lost boy, looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders

MC sits down...deep in contemplative thought

Librarian: Well hello there young man...fancy some company?

Librarian proceeds to sit down next to the MC, inching closer with a wicked, almost comical sunken grin on her face, her eyes dancing with forgotten passion

MC: Ohh what the hell...fuck it....

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Yup..she's who you hook up with if you been a man-whore and screwed them all and it all blows uo in your face:

Dejectedly....walks around town...not sure where to go, who he can see, if he has any friends left

MC's thoughts: I'll hit the library,...some peace and solitude...collect my thoughts, decide what to do

Librarians thoughts: Oh there's that young man again...poor lost boy, looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders

Librarian proceeds to sit down next to the MC, inching closer with a wicked, almost comical sunken grin on her face, her eyes dancing with forgotten passion

Was about to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving that celebrates.... but it appears you have a different turkey neck planned.
Just... mind the gibblets. She ain't as spry as she used to be. Break a hip and you might have to bury it in a way you didn't intend, and all before you could put a ring on it you savage perv. ;)

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was about to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving that celebrates.... but it appears you have a different turkey neck planned.
Just... mind the gibblets. She ain't as spry as she used to be. Break a hip and you might have to bury it in a way you didn't intend, and all before you could put a ring on it you savage perv. ;)
:ROFLMAO:
Oh the puns!

• Haha
Reactions: Silver-Argus

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hey..I'm just fine ace, I onloy have a man-whore route purely to see what chaos and desctruction you're all going to rain down on us (please, please make it so rofl). Nearly all my other saves are single girl only (except my Lilly, Debby etc saves).

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah, I gotta admit Katie is mine aswell, with some fierce competition from Jenna though :) I WAS hoping for all of them until Avaron destroyed my Harem-dream ;)
Ah yes, the mistress of crushing dreams. Don't worry she'll be back soon enough to crush the hearts of harem lovers everywhere. She dared draw the ire of our forum overlords but she'll be on top form when she's back no doubt. :LOL:
So a toss up between Katie and Jenna for you eh? Which of the two would you go with overall though if you can only pick one?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ah yes, the mistress of crushing dreams. Don't worry she'll be back soon enough to crush the hearts of harem lovers everywhere. She dared draw the ire of our forum overlords but she'll be on top form when she's back no doubt. :LOL:
So a toss up between Katie and Jenna for you eh? Which of the two would you go with overall though if you can only pick one?
Wait, Ava's been suspended? Oh Lord Almighty.....

Honestly, I can't decide....i go back and forth, i just have to toss a coin when the time comes which save i'll do first :)

katie with a side of lilly and debbie and jenna with a side of jo ofcourse :)

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Just a little slap on the wrist until the end of this month on this thread.
Honestly, I can't decide....i go back and forth, i just have to toss a coin when the time comes which save i'll do first :)
Come on man, be brave, be bold.... make a choice! :LOL: (It'll be practice for when your heart is torn out and stomped on)
I'm not sure you understand the concept of a "Side order".... It's not supposed to be another main course! :ROFLMAO:
(I would totally choose the same as you though, given that choice) (y)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Yup just this from this thread....she been a bad girl and needs spanking...like Katie

*runs off*

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes