acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Liking the game so far, can’t believe I’m already 16 chapters in, less than a week playing. Anyone know if there will ultimately be a harem ending, or will we need to choose just 1 LI (when they inevitably find out about each other)? Gonna be hard to pick from Jenna, Katie and Lily. Well not really, Jenna all the way, but I’d like to not have to pick only one.
Missing our resident redhead harem rangler about now, but here is one of her most accurate and nicest answers to your question.

https://f95zone.to/threads/where-the-heart-is-ep-18-cheekygimp.10549/page-677#post-3596012

for further info, just search for harem and Avaron1974 for 6 pages of detailed responses. :)

cormac69

Nov 12, 2020
Finished chapter 18. Wow what an awesome game. I love the story and really got invested in it. I read where someone said that there won't be a harem ending. I sincerely hope that there will be a way to stay with both Katie and Jenna. While I like many of the others they are the two that I'd hate to see brokenhearted the most. Ideally them plus Debbie and Lily would have the most satisfactory ending. It would be a shame to have the game throw so many girls at the MC without any negative consequences for what amounts to a ton of game play (not even the hint of any really) only to have it blow up in his face and have an ending that disappoints. It would leave a bad taste in many peoples mouths I think. I can understand that he wouldn't end up with every women the game has but at least a group should be feasible. After all its a fantasy game nowhere near reality. Again, awesome game. Can't wait to play more.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
It would be a shame to have the game throw so many girls at the MC without any negative consequences for what amounts to a ton of game play (not even the hint of any really) only to have it blow up in his face and have an ending that disappoints.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cormac69

Nov 12, 2020
I didn't do anything with either Monica or Zarah. I found them both undesirable to my tastes. I didn't explore the telling the truth option when caught in bed, so I guess I missed that one. I understand that there won't be a harem ending, but I truly hope the sisters can share. Great game. Thx for the response.

JohnLowber

Nov 29, 2018
I quite liked this game, I spent hours doing each and every one of the missions of all the available girls, I really recommend this a lot.

However ... Now I am very concerned about the issue of the protagonist's sisters and mother, due to the new patreon rules, I am afraid to think that the creator has to necessarily remove the protagonist and his two sisters and mother from incest :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I quite liked this game, I spent hours doing each and every one of the missions of all the available girls, I really recommend this a lot.

However ... Now I am very concerned about the issue of the protagonist's sisters and mother, due to the new patreon rules, I am afraid to think that the creator has to necessarily remove the protagonist and his two sisters and mother from incest :cry:
There isn't any incest. The backstory negates it. Play without the mod...

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
There isn't any incest. The backstory negates it. Play without the mod...
As Mav says. The official game is not designed or the dev team associated with the incest mod/mods. So there is no danger of us having to change anything based on patreon rules which have been in place for a long time. I'm honestly not even sure how the mods navigate some of the plot related elements in the game with the relation changes. Not that we don't appreciate people interested enough in the game to want to mod it.

JohnLowber

Nov 29, 2018
As Mav says. The official game is not designed or the dev team associated with the incest mod/mods. So there is no danger of us having to change anything based on patreon rules which have been in place for a long time. I'm honestly not even sure how the mods navigate some of the plot related elements in the game with the relation changes. Not that we don't appreciate people interested enough in the game to want to mod it.

Phew, thank goodness there is no danger, then I calm down a little

Last edited:
Reactions: acewinz

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I played through with mod, starting to play again without mod to see what these plotholes I keep hearing about are.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Was freaking hard to refuse Jenna, angel and jolina(friend with benefits only) for Katie but imagine my surprise and happiness when i got the 2 bonus packages you get for choosing katie :love: :love: :love:

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Was freaking hard to refuse Jenna, angel and jolina(friend with benefits only) for Katie but imagine my surprise and happiness when i got the 2 bonus packages you get for choosing katie :love: :love: :love:
I go for Elaine and Debbie. Really hated being railroaded into the Jolina path. I mean you repeatedly tell Jenna you are not interested in here and still game over to refuse to ask her out. Too bad we didn't get a choice as to telling her about email and avoiding the whole hacker story.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I go for Elaine and Debbie. Really hated being railroaded into the Jolina path. I mean you repeatedly tell Jenna you are not interested in here and still game over to refuse to ask her out. Too bad we didn't get a choice as to telling her about email and avoiding the whole hacker story.
Strange.

Reactions: Ghostload

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Strange.
I think he meant talking with Jenna, not agreeing to ask Jolina out got you a game over. I hit it the first time I played also since I was too stubborn to say yes and you know, I had my eye elsewhere on a different character.... You'd never guess who it is though.... :sneaky:

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I think he meant talking with Jenna, not agreeing to ask Joline out got you a game over. I hit it the first time I played also since I was too stubborn to say yes and you know, I had my eye elsewhere on a different character.... You'd never guess who it is though.... :sneaky:
Ohhh? Hmmmm....

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes