HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just a little slap on the wrist until the end of this month on this thread.

Come on man, be brave, be bold.... make a choice! :LOL: (It'll be practice for when your heart is torn out and stomped on)

I'm not sure you understand the concept of a "Side order".... It's not supposed to be another main course! :ROFLMAO:
(I would totally choose the same as you though, given that choice) (y)
I will probably go with katie first just for her sass :)

Yup just this from this thread....she been a bad girl and needs spanking...like Katie

*runs off*
Huh! didn't know you could be suspended from individual threads.....

Actually, I have a hunch she would like to get spanked :).........wait can she still read the thread? crap!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Man I really wish I were a fly on the shoulder of the mod that suspended her, and got to read whatever it was that got her the suspension. Something tells me it was epic. And for some reason I suspect alcohol was involved. cough

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Man I really wish I were a fly on the shoulder of the mod that suspended her, and got to read whatever it was that got her the suspension. Something tells me it was epic. And for some reason I suspect alcohol was involved. cough
Yeah, I gotta admit I'm a tad curious as well :)

Reactions: cakeny

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Huh! didn't know you could be suspended from individual threads.....

Actually, I have a hunch she would like to get spanked :).........wait can she still read the thread? crap!!!
Haha. As Mav says she can, and is. Haven't you notice her occasional face slap emoji since her temp exile? :p

Yeah, I gotta admit I'm a tad curious as well :)
I was around when it went down. I didn't think her comment on the thread cleaning was all that snarky, especially for her. Was surprised and saddened it got her an involuntary sabbatical.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I was around when it went down. I didn't think her comment on the thread cleaning was all that snarky, especially for her. Was surprised and saddened it got her an involuntary sabbatical.
Well, that sets a mighty high bar though ;)

I'm sure she'll come back with a new bounce in her step and snarkiness :)

Last edited:

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hmm, now if I were a giant dick, really hated miss Avalon or/and a wee bit suicidal, I'd probably start a bunch of accounts in order to spam this thread with questions about harem ending - just so I could imagine her scream profanities at the computer screen without her being able to directly respond to them. :ROFLMAO:

Luckily for me, I'm neither of the former two. :LOL:

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
...it was the dawn of the third age of mankind....

umm, update?
Ha, i watched the whole babylon 5 series not long ago to introduce it to the wife. I told CG he should watch it too. Oh, and the update is chugging along. Cheeky plans on releasing a link for the update before December, but as his patreon post said it likely won't be filled till the first week of Dec depending on how quality control goes.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ha, i watched the whole babylon 5 series not long ago to introduce it to the wife. I told CG he should watch it too. Oh, and the update is chugging along. Cheeky plans on releasing a link for the update before December, but as his patreon post said it likely won't be filled till the first week of Dec depending on how quality control goes.
Is ok ace...I'm ready and waiting....

istockphoto-515773981-170667a.jpg

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Man I loved Babylon 5.......

Is it December yet?????

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I can wait. :geek: And yes he should.

Volstagg

Jan 29, 2020
Anyone able to help with this? just finished chapter 14, both compressed/full game does the same thing right at the end starting chapter 15

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Episode15.rpy", line 3, in script call
call ph_changetextboxcb from _call_ph_changetextboxcb
ScriptError: could not find label 'ph_changetextboxcb'.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Anyone able to help with this? just finished chapter 14, both compressed/full game does the same thing right at the end starting chapter 15

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ph_changetextboxcb'.
1. Redownload VN
2. Throw mod in trash
3. Delete trash
4. Enhoy VN

7. Profit?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, I gotta admit Katie is mine aswell, with some fierce competition from Jenna though :) I WAS hoping for all of them until Avaron destroyed my Harem-dream ;)
Same, except flipped...gun to my head, I'd pick Jenna if I could only pick one, but seriously tempted w/Katie and a double helping of Lily and Debbie might make it a toss up.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Not to be too spoilery but is this the one where you start to destroy peoples dreams :p

CONSEQUENCES! We need them!
yeah Wolfpack i'm lookin at you ;)

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes