acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
so many games on here with no music when there's so much free use
We have it as our next patreon goal (along with sfx) which we hopefully should reach after this update. We already have a ton to sift through and a poll up to determine what our patreons would prefer and of course we would add it retroactively as well as going forward if we reach the goal.

Reactions: freedom.call

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
We have it as our next patreon goal (along with sfx) which we hopefully should reach after this update. We already have a ton to sift through and a poll up to determine what our patreons would prefer and of course we would add it retroactively as well as going forward if we reach the goal.
Well, I for one dislike sound in games so I'd rather you used the money to buy a room full of render machines or something that more people would enjoy. But I understand that some people are rather vocal about needing sound.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Game seems good so far but man oh man is the mother's best friend Monica (or mom if you're using the incest patch) ever butt ugly! I felt compelled to answer in ways that were either neutral or damaging because she makes me shudder.
She gets better... as hopefully with all things as you go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Slyurez

Apr 5, 2020
Loving the game. However I keep wondering if I am missing audio in the game or if it is not there to begin with? Not that it bothers me, would just like to verify since there are audio options in the game.

Reactions: acewinz

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Loving the game. However I keep wondering if I am missing audio in the game or if it is not there to begin with? Not that it bothers me, would just like to verify since there are audio options in the game.
no audio here, those audio options (music, voice, sound volumes) are just default renpy settings.

Reactions: acewinz

bobbyzzz

Jul 12, 2017
Will we able to have sex with any pregnant women in this game? I also find the idea of cucking dog boy's mom in front of him to be pretty hot.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Aslong we don´t see him while doing our nasty jop to his Mommy ok ... but ya know that some Devs would come up with the idea and put him in the middle of the Screen, i don´t trust Dev´s enough anymore :ROFLMAO:
Haha. Kind of like what Cheeky pulled with the librarian? :D

Reactions: Trojaner
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes