rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
It's weird you'd use a Rimmer gif becuase I'm watching Red Dwarf on my 2nd monitor while I work xD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also somehow lost her top and the background so just mixed it up a little :p
Impressive render.

If you zoom in close enough, you can see $100 bills reflected in her eye moisture.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hey,

Just a note to let you that Episode 19 is still ticking along and we're still aiming for an end of November release.

Current scene status:

Beach prelude (Katie, Lily, Debbie): Meet and greet while the girls sunbathe.
Status: Still images and script complete (first draft but will need some minor tweaks).

Bella & Elaine scene: Spend some time with Bella and then run into Elaine too and help her with some...stretching.....
Status: Still images and script complete (first draft but will need some minor tweaks). Currently reviewing whether we need an animation.

Beach House scene (Katie, Lily, Debbie): Do I need a description? We all know what's coming....
Status: Still images and script are a work in progress. And some initial work completed on animations. Approx 200 images are a work in progress and currently re-doing approx 100 images as we made some quality improvements and these older images don't match the newer / improved ones. There will be a LOT of artwork for this scene.

Wanda scene: Still images and script complete (first draft but will need some minor tweaks). Animations are a work in progress.

As mentioned previously, episode 19 will be smaller than the previous couple of updates. Also one other thing to note: Regarding the will / gold-digger saga, there won't be a huge amount of development on that front in this episdoe but don't worry..., we will definitely catch up on that in episode 20 with a couple of bombshells!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Hey,

Just a note to let you that Episode 19 is still ticking along and we're still aiming for an end of November release.

Current scene status:

Beach prelude (Katie, Lily, Debbie): Meet and greet while the girls sunbathe.
Status: Still images and script complete (first draft but will need some minor tweaks).

Bella & Elaine scene: Spend some time with Bella and then run into Elaine too and help her with some...stretching.....
Status: Still images and script complete (first draft but will need some minor tweaks). Currently reviewing whether we need an animation.

Beach House scene (Katie, Lily, Debbie): Do I need a description? We all know what's coming....
Status: Still images and script are a work in progress. And some initial work completed on animations. Approx 200 images are a work in progress and currently re-doing approx 100 images as we made some quality improvements and these older images don't match the newer / improved ones. There will be a LOT of artwork for this scene.

Wanda scene: Still images and script complete (first draft but will need some minor tweaks). Animations are a work in progress.

As mentioned previously, episode 19 will be smaller than the previous couple of updates. Also one other thing to note: Regarding the will / gold-digger saga, there won't be a huge amount of development on that front in this episdoe but don't worry..., we will definitely catch up on that in episode 20 with a couple of bombshells!
Thank you for sharing!

Hmmm, as someone here more for the story than the sexy bits (at this point) I may just wait until we get episode 20 next year (March?). Good to know they are still on target for a late November release for this episode.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
game crashed playing 18, i think because i dont have speakers, could someone help?
That is a renpy issue, not a game issue. I've heard it happen before, but not sure how you would resolve it i'm afraid. Other than setting an audio device (whether you have one or not).

Reactions: MrFriendly

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
game crashed playing 18, i think because i dont have speakers, could someone help?
Ren'Py checks to see if your system actually has a working sound system and if it doesn't, it shuts down and gives you that error message. It means that either your sound device does not a driver or your speakers/headphones are not connected.
If the problem is just no speakers, plug in some headphones & see if that solves it.

Otherwise, extract the attached archive and copy the no_audio.rpy file into the "game" folder. This should disable Ren'Py audio debugging (not tested).

Feb 6, 2018
So the release window for EP19 is end of November? A user a few posts back was speculating about EP20 releasing in March?! Lol either things are a bit problematic on Cheeky's end or the episode has just that much content? Eitherway excited to see something new! :)

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes