MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Debbie and Lily in next update? Check. Bella in next update? Check. Wanda? Check.

Is...meh..who cares about anyone else...next update sounds just fiiinnne to me ;)
I read that and it seems I can skip the entire update. Not interested in all of the above. Wake me up when Katie and Monica are back.;)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Ehhhh...what??? The worst part about Katie is, if you don't satisfy her, she will go Mr. T on you (Suck you up her butt cheeks and squeeze your dick off).
***Mr. T voice*** I pity da fool!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I read that and it seems I can skip the entire update. Not interested in all of the above. Wake me up when Katie and Monica are back.;)
You forget that Katie will be along with Lily and Debbie in this coming update?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
***Mr. T voice*** I pity da fool!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You forget that Katie will be along with Lily and Debbie in this coming update?
First off the ;) meant I was kidding... Mostly

To answer you: I hope the foursome is optional and the MC doesn't spend a lot of time watching Katie+Debbie+Lily get it on with each other.

Honestly, I just want the story to move forward at this point. Not a lot of updates left and we've been waiting 18 updates to see the story happen. There's been a lot of teasing but mostly the game has been about building relationships and fucking like rabbits. Now I want to know what the rest of the will says and where the dad's grave is located... I have a feeling the MC will want to dig the body up to piss on it.

Frostlock

Nov 13, 2020
How on Earth am I expected to choose between Kate & Jenna.. The others, sure, off you pop, no problem but those two. Sporty, possessive sort-of-bitch-but-not-really with a heart of gold or shy, nerdy sweetheart with a dark streak. I am most conflicted.

Coin's may be flipped.

• Red Heart
Reactions: acewinz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How on Earth am I expected to choose between Kate & Jenna.. The others, sure, off you pop, no problem but those two. Sporty, possessive sort-of-bitch-but-not-really with a heart of gold or shy, nerdy sweetheart with a dark streak. I am most conflicted.

Coin's may be flipped.
Fuck em both, make them fight for you.

Naked jelly wrestling.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019

Coin's may be flipped.
No coin needed friend. Listen to your heart.... you know the true choice. :sneaky:
(y)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Coin's may be flipped.
I wouldnt waste any coin on that - for me its easy enough - Katie all the way. Jenna only quality in my book is her body, and thats it. Katie is a full package.
A real trouble, in my game is choosing among Monica, Elaine, Bella, Jolina...Lily and Debie...Wanda and Theresa.
Apart from that, Im good, yep, i would say it, no troubles at all.

• Haha
Reactions: cakeny and acewinz

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Fuck em both, make them fight for you.

Naked jelly wrestling.
I'm thinking more along the line of a naked pillow fight. Jelly would just make me hungry plus have you ever spilled one of those rowntrees jellies on you that shit sticks to you like hell I would feel bad for them.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm thinking more along the line of a naked pillow fight. Jelly would just make me hungry plus have you ever spilled one of those rowntrees jellies on you that shit sticks to you like hell I would feel bad for them.
I would ease their suffering by licking them clean.

Twice, just to make sure.

I like jelly.

And naked women.

So I would like naked women covered in Jelly. My girlfriend won't let me cover her so my fantasy goes unfulfilled.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I would ease their suffering by licking them clean.

Twice, just to make sure.

I like jelly.

And naked women.

So I would like naked women covered in Jelly. My girlfriend won't let me cover her so my fantasy goes unfulfilled.
What flavor though that's the most important thing. I personally think the blackcurrant would be best though strawberry is pretty good too.

Licking both of them clean twice though would be pretty challenging I don't think my tongue could handle that. Any tongue strengthening tips you can recommend?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
acewinz Found that extra scene for EP20 you were looking for! ;):p
Poor CellStudios... I already ask him to make boobs and ass jiggle like jelly. Now he is going to have to add animating actual tubs of jelly that aren't semen. He will be out of his element. :S

Tell her what you really want for Christmas the next time you are hunting for your watch. ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Any tongue strengthening tips you can recommend?
I talk, a lot, that helps.

Also gone through tons of ice lollies since I was young so licking is like second nature.

Although before I met my girl I did date one that wasn't exactly a fan of personal hygiene. Never found a fish paste ice lolly so nothing prepared me for the foul taste I encountered that night.

She was really nice though so it was hard to break up with her, finger blasting and hand sanitiser became a bedtime ritual.

Yes, I know, far too much info but it's weekend and that means wine so shit tends to come out.

Totally not my fault.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes