Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I really love this game. Perhaps is just me, but... i am the only one who think that the game, focus to much on Katie? You really sees Katie too often, compared to her mother or younger sister. I understand that based on our choice we can made an harem or anyway choice the girls/women we like more. But based on how many times we see her, look like that Kate is the canon girl in this game. I really hope to see more and more about Jenna/Monica/Elaine/Bella. Really happy to read that the next update is focus more on the last two i mentioned. Cant wait to finally bang MC's step-mother :love:
I also like Lily really much. And I'm losing interest in Debbie because she's too insistent on the lesbian relationship she wants to have with Lily. I wanna help her, but just to let Debbie bang one or two time Lily. I am not interessed to help her to start a serious relationship with Lily. I hope that in game i can choice if i wanna help her only for some random fuck with her bestfriend. But nothing more.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I really love this game. Perhaps is just me, but... i am the only one who think that the game, focus to much on Katie? You really sees Katie too often, compared to her mother or younger sister. I understand that based on our choice we can made an harem or anyway choice the girls/women we like more. But based on how many times we see her, look like that Kate is the canon girl in this game. I really hope to see more and more about Jenna/Monica/Elaine/Bella. Really happy to read that the next update is focus more on the last two i mentioned. Cant wait to finally bang MC's step-mother :love:
I also like Lily really much. And I'm losing interest in Debbie because she's too insistent on the lesbian relationship she wants to have with Lily. I wanna help her, but just to let Debbie bang one or two time Lily. I am not interessed to help her to start a serious relationship with Lily. I hope that in game i can choice if i wanna help her only for some random fuck with her bestfriend. But nothing more.
We don't see her enough in my opinion

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Who would have thought that character growth was an actual thing.
I agree and have been thinking the same thing for quite a while. To me, the growth is attributed to the level and depth of the writing and the story. But it should also create an emotional connection, positive or negative, to the player.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I understand that based on our choice we can made an harem
Have you been living under a rock?

There is no harem here. Devs have said it multiple times, I say it at least a few times a day, how the hell have you missed it?

I hope that in game i can choice if i wanna help her only for some random fuck with her bestfriend. But nothing more.
If you help her it's for a full relationship.

Debbie is a lesbian. She lets the MC fuck her but she's mainly interested in Lily.

Cant wait to finally bang MC's step-mother
She never married his dad, she isn't his step mother.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
To be fair, there are a few renders where her face is terrible.
I'm sure we've all had days like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Figuratively speaking.

On a more serious note though if we are talking about EP 18, the carnival was started by Red and taken over by Cheeky after his departure. We were sort of in a rush to finish the renders there and didn't have time to redo some we may have otherwise.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
On a more serious note though if we are talking about EP 18, the carnival was started by Red and taken over by Cheeky after his departure. We were sort of in a rush to finish the renders there and didn't have time to redo some we may have otherwise.
Personally I don't think you have to justify anything just because a few people aren't/weren't happy with the final outcome. Overall it came together nicely and not every character is for everyone. You and the other devs are doing a great job, although.... a few more story bread crumbs wouldn't hurt at this point.... ;)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Personally I don't think you have to justify anything just because a few people aren't/weren't happy with the final outcome. Overall it came together nicely and not every character is for everyone. You and the other devs are doing a great job, although.... a few more story bread crumbs wouldn't hurt at this point.... ;)
Yeah, it would probably be impossible to create a game where everyone loved every character (it would at the very least be very one dimensional). That being said, I actually love all the LI's in this game which is why Avaron crushed my heart with the "no Harem" thing ;)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I'll literally eat my damn keyboard if that shit happens rofl
You might be needing one of these soon.
Unless you plan on marinating the one you have till it's nice and tender.
I'm afraid it hasn't got a lot of life expectancy left...
Unless we have an unexpected delay. Hmmm. Kinda puts the pressure on us too now. Damn!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
There are some bread crumbs in next EP, but it's more about the gravy than anything.
It's just to soften you up for a whole loaf hitting you in EP20 anyway so...

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I'm sure we've all had days like that.
Figuratively speaking.

I think people are refering to an early builds Monica.
m1.png m2.png

She didn't stand the test of time very well, which might be a little off-putting for somebody who picked up this game only just now.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes