visu

Nov 24, 2017
Does it have incest??

Unofficial Android Port for Ep18 Compressed :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
There is no incest in the canon game, it was not designed around incest.

There is a third party mod that changes the story to make the 3 girls he lives with into family members but it adds so many plot holes.
And yet it's still better then 90% of the incest themed games :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And yet it's still better then 90% of the incest themed games :D
There are some really good incest games around but most of them follow the same theme and it's boring.

Kid comes home, usually after 5 years away, dad dead and he lives with the mother and 2 daughters. 1 older sister that hates him and 1 younger that loves him.

Then you have shower spying, sleep rape then mother see's her sons cock and that cock turns into crack because she absolutely must have it at all costs.

Then you have someone in the reviews claiming it's the best game ever and you think "fucking how? .... i've seen 6 more just like it launch this week".

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
There are some really good incest games around but most of them follow the same theme and it's boring.

Kid comes home, usually after 5 years away, dad dead and he lives with the mother and 2 daughters. 1 older sister that hates him and 1 younger that loves him.

Then you have shower spying, sleep rape then mother see's her sons cock and that cock turns into crack because she absolutely must have it at all costs.

Then you have someone in the reviews claiming it's the best game ever and you think "fucking how? .... i've seen 6 more just like it launch this week".
Not to mention the criminal/supernatural side plot that only the MC can deal with.

dafii901

Jul 13, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Episode15.rpy", line 3, in script call
call ph_changetextboxcb from _call_ph_changetextboxcb
ScriptError: could not find label 'ph_changetextboxcb'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Downloads\New folder\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "D:\Downloads\New folder\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Where The Heart Is Ep18
Tue Nov 10 01:33:12 2020
```

can someone help me with this? please i cant start the ep 15 with this

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
```

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "D:\Downloads\New folder\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
File "D:\Downloads\New folder\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Where The Heart Is Ep18
```

Are you using any mods? They can cause problems.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
```

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Where The Heart Is Ep18
```

Are you using any mods? They can cause problems.
yeah, he is using mods.
so, please, do go to the mod-thread and ask for help there, and not here
(that should be put in th OP probably, as the very same error has been posted/reposted at least a dozen times already)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

dengers100

Aug 25, 2018
I just downloaded the compressed version but it wont let me start the game. Keep getting an error message asking me if it's missing. Anyone know how to fix this? I have no mods installed

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I just downloaded the compressed version but it wont let me start the game. Keep getting an error message asking me if it's missing. Anyone know how to fix this? I have no mods installed
if exe is missing, perhaps your AV wrongly misdetected/quarantined it, so try to add it as an exception there.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
dang, they REALLY want you to hook up with the ugly "mom" character! just a few "days" in and I keep picking "don't touch me bitch!" and "GTFO!" options and she's still trying to climb into my shorts. Keep trying to scrape her and the hag neighbor off and feel like I need a "use pepper spray" option somewhere. Other than trading insults with the older girl, not much early interaction opportunities with the two actual hotties so far. I hope these crones go away soon and some actual MILF and other opportunities show up. Pretty stock formula so far. For it to be this popular it's got to get better...............or all of y'all like ugly women:LOL::ROFLMAO::oops::cool::devilish:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
dang, they REALLY want you to hook up with the ugly "mom" character! just a few "days" in and I keep picking "don't touch me bitch!" and "GTFO!" options and she's still trying to climb into my shorts. Keep trying to scrape her and the hag neighbor off and feel like I need a "use pepper spray" option somewhere. Other than trading insults with the older girl, not much early interaction opportunities with the two actual hotties so far. I hope these crones go away soon and some actual MILF and other opportunities show up. Pretty stock formula so far. For it to be this popular it's got to get better...............or all of y'all like ugly women:LOL::ROFLMAO::oops::cool::devilish:
Maybe you should you know...actually play it then instead of coming here after 10 mins of playing?

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Did He just said that the holy Monica, proud owner of two fantastic watermelons filled with milk that could make the Milka cow jealous, and blessed Mother of Katie sweet-ass, was ugly ?

AMAZIN

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes