HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Maybe you should you know...actually play it then instead of coming here after 10 mins of playing?
"lighten up Francis"
don't get your panties in a wad over a humorously made comment, jeez!

I'm sorry if I insulted your favorite game, but am allowed my opinion. Every single interaction with Monica you have to fend her off, even "days" later; but have little chance of making progress with any other female. At the end of Episode 5 you can have a total of 46 "hearts" for Monica, but only 32 and 30 for Katie and Jenna respectively............prettty damn forced.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
dang, they REALLY want you to hook up with the ugly "mom" character! just a few "days" in and I keep picking "don't touch me bitch!" and "GTFO!" options and she's still trying to climb into my shorts. Keep trying to scrape her and the hag neighbor off and feel like I need a "use pepper spray" option somewhere. Other than trading insults with the older girl, not much early interaction opportunities with the two actual hotties so far. I hope these crones go away soon and some actual MILF and other opportunities show up. Pretty stock formula so far. For it to be this popular it's got to get better...............or all of y'all like ugly women:LOL::ROFLMAO::oops::cool::devilish:
I skipped on Monica as well. I messed with her on and off until the date scene, where I cut ties. There seems to be no need to push her away again after that point, which is fine by me. She was of little interest to me compared to almost every other character in the game. I might go back at some point if I'm bored to see what I missed scenewise at some point because I am guessing there might be some threesomes involving her and the neighbor or others.

Come to think of it, the neighbor is also a bit unattractive but gives a level of sexual energy that makes her more desirable in my opinion.

Regardless, I think you will be more satisfied with at least one or two more "MILF offerings" in the game if you stick to it. You will also plenty of interactions with other younger characters as well.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
"lighten up Francis"
don't get your panties in a wad over a humorously made comment, jeez!

I'm sorry if I insulted your favorite game, but am allowed my opinion. Every single interaction with Monica you have to fend her off, even "days" later; but have little chance of making progress with any other female. At the end of Episode 5 you can have a total of 46 "hearts" for Monica, but only 32 and 30 for Katie and Jenna respectively............prettty damn forced.
For the record, and your information....I actually can't stand Zarah myself either. As for my panties,...they are just fine thanks...my comment still stands on actually finding out what the rest of the game/characters are like before whining like a schoolgirl ;)

Have a good day.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
For the record, and your information....I actually can't stand Zarah myself either. As for my panties,...they are just fine thanks...my comment still stands on actually finding out what the rest of the game/characters are like before whining like a schoolgirl ;)

Have a good day.
you just might have a point there - he/she probably is a 12-14yo schoolgirl/boy, a dedicated wvm admirer, so there is no point in arguing further in off-wvm topics ...perhaps only in regards to unique art-style in what a legend;)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

Have a good day.
you just might have a point there - he/she probably is a 12-14yo schoolgirl/boy, a dedicated wvm admirer, so there is no point in arguing further in off-wvm topics ...perhaps only in regards to unique art-style in what a legend;)

you kids crack me up, butt-hurt at the slightest comment about your mommy and no sense of humor. :ROFLMAO:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
To each their own, but if you aren't into Monica... you may need to re-evaluate your stance on milfs. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damn, man, what a garbage it is...the ugliest chick ever..cant be unseen now....damn..why you did it....im out of here...

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hi All,

Just wanted to give you an update on episode 19....

We are still aiming for a November update. It will be pushing it very tight to the end of the month, but we still think it's do-able.
The planned scenes are still the same:

Bella, Elaine, Beach-house (Katie, Lily, Debbie) and Wanda.

No concerns with getting the writing complete on time but artwork will be the bottleneck as we are re-doing a lot of the beach-house scene. Similar to Monica / Zarah in Episode 18 (and Jenna in 17), we had made some upgrades to another character for episode 19.

However, after a lot of scrutiny from me, Ace and Cell, we are not 100% happy with the changes (She looks good but ever-so-slightly different). So we are backing out of the upgrades and sticking with the original. That means quite a bit of re-rendering but we think it's worth it, rather than risk fucking around and changing someone's look. Especially someone that (in hindsight) didn't really need any improvements.....

At this stage, it's looking slightly shorter than the last two episodes and it's usually around this time that I decide to start adding extra scenes, etc.... But going to try to learn from previous mistakes and avoid this for now....And avoid another 3-4 month gap between episodes by constantly extending it, rather than just releasing.

Will go into some more details regarding the episode content as the month progresses along with some further details on completion status, render count, etc....

Will also release some teasers tonight so you'll get an idea of what's coming....

As usual, please send me any questions or comments in the comment section below or via DMs.

Thanks,

CG

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
the scenes with Monica could have been a lot more sexier with more tension. it wasn't as hot as it could have been
Yeah those early days scenes were the best, when occasional nip slip was the highlight of an episode. She's no longer standing out as the milf but kinda blends in with the other characters which makes her meh.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
the scenes with Monica could have been a lot more sexier with more tension. it wasn't as hot as it could have been
Yeah those early days scenes were the best, when occasional nip slip was the highlight of an episode. She's no longer standing out as the milf but kinda blends in with the other characters which makes her meh.
More tension you say?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Draverik and Abhai
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes