acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I talk, a lot, that helps.

Also gone through tons of ice lollies since I was young so licking is like second nature.

Although before I met my girl I did date one that wasn't exactly a fan of personal hygiene. Never found a fish paste ice lolly so nothing prepared me for the foul taste I encountered that night.

She was really nice though so it was hard to break up with her, finger blasting and hand sanitiser became a bedtime ritual.

Yes, I know, far too much info but it's weekend and that means wine so shit tends to come out.

Totally not my fault.
LOL. Your story reminds me of a girl I dated before my wife.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Weren't snozzberries from The BFG?

I read it as a kid and I remember something like that.
Haha. Snozzberries is most well known from book/movie "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" as a madeup flavor of candy wallpaper the kids lick, but it's also an inside joke, because the beloved "children's" author Roald Dahl used it in a another novel he wrote about people harvesting rich/powerful/successful men's semen to sell to women who are willing to pay for it where a Snozzberrie is slang for the dick. lol :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Haha. Snozzberries is most well known from book/movie "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" as a madeup flavor of candy wallpaper the kids lick, but it's also an inside joke, because the beloved "children's" author Roald Dahl used it in a another novel he wrote about people harvesting rich/powerful/successful men's semen to sell to women who are willing to pay for it where a Snozzberrie is slang for the dick. lol :)
So what were the green things the BFG used to eat?

I remember the kid said they tasted awful and they had a silly name.

Curse my childhood memory being cloudy as fuck, totally not all the wine I drink.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I talk, a lot, that helps.

Also gone through tons of ice lollies since I was young so licking is like second nature.

Although before I met my girl I did date one that wasn't exactly a fan of personal hygiene. Never found a fish paste ice lolly so nothing prepared me for the foul taste I encountered that night.

She was really nice though so it was hard to break up with her, finger blasting and hand sanitiser became a bedtime ritual.

Yes, I know, far too much info but it's weekend and that means wine so shit tends to come out.

Totally not my fault.
Oh Ava, you really make my days sometimes (like mon-sun :) )

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I just noticed the banner is missing best girl.

No sign of the librarian.
Your welcome, although... you should be thankful it wasn't the uncensored one! :LOL: (Or maybe you like that one? Other individuals here also like that kind of thing) :sneaky:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Does anybody have that amazing pic of Jolina, from the banner? I loved it!
I don't have the saved files anymore, I have a very very small SSD so I have to keep deleting renders to save on space :( guess I could always re-render it though if you really want it :p

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
That would be above and beyond for you to do so. I'm sure he and others (Myself included) appreciate it. (y)
It's weird you'd use a Rimmer gif becuase I'm watching Red Dwarf on my 2nd monitor while I work xD

I also somehow lost her top and the background so just mixed it up a little :p

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes