Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Liking the game so far, can’t believe I’m already 16 chapters in, less than a week playing. Anyone know if there will ultimately be a harem ending, or will we need to choose just 1 LI (when they inevitably find out about each other)? Gonna be hard to pick from Jenna, Katie and Lily. Well not really, Jenna all the way, but I’d like to not have to pick only one.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Liking the game so far, can’t believe I’m already 16 chapters in, less than a week playing. Anyone know if there will ultimately be a harem ending, or will we need to choose just 1 LI (when they inevitably find out about each other)? Gonna be hard to pick from Jenna, Katie and Lily. Well not really, Jenna all the way, but I’d like to not have to pick only one.
OMFG...he said the H word guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs away from the flaming holy vengeance of death and doom that is Avaron1974 !*

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Not to sound egotistical or anything but by all, I hope you don't mean me specifically.... Since I seem to be the only sane person voicing a lack of wanting to pound grandma.... I mean, think of her poor hips! :LOL:
I'm on your side, granny needs a little loving, people don't seem to want it though so gonna force some granny dom on them :p

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hi folks,

Just to keep you updated on episode 19 development. (Skip to the summary section if you don't want to read the spiel).

As of today, we finally finished updating ALL of the beach house images. As mentioned in a previous post, we weren't happy with some aspects of the beach-house art, so we wanted to re-do a chunk of the images. However, as we went through it, we realized that it didn't make sense to just upgrade some of the art (because there'd be a quality mis-match) so we ended up improving / re-doing every single image in the beach house scene ( > 220 images in this scene alone). All of our original images will eventually be available for anyone that gets access to the "cutting room floor" tier perk so you'll see we aren't bullshitting you about re-doing everything.

It obviously took quite a bit of time but we're really happy with how these new images have turned out.

So at the moment, ALL still images for Episode 19 are completed (>400 images).

The art priority for this week is the animations for the Beach house scene as we want to try to get a decent amount of anims in (Anims for the other scenes are already complete and just need to be rendered over the next couple of days).

Script-wise: Expecting to have a completed draft of the full episode this weekend.

I was aiming for an end-of month release but I think I'll have to push by a week to give us time to get a beta out for some testing / feedback (and complete our own run-throughs & variable checks) to ensure that the final version is up to scratch.

****************************Summary************************

Beta release at the end of this month (November, just in case you're not sure).

Final release one week later.

I'll publish the link for everything before the end of this month to ensure that anyone who drops their pledge in November still gets access to their November tier.

Thanks,

CG, Ace, Cell

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Hi folks,

Just to keep you updated on episode 19 development. (Skip to the summary section if you don't want to read the spiel).

As of today, we finally finished updating ALL of the beach house images. As mentioned in a previous post, we weren't happy with some aspects of the beach-house art, so we wanted to re-do a chunk of the images. However, as we went through it, we realized that it didn't make sense to just upgrade some of the art (because there'd be a quality mis-match) so we ended up improving / re-doing every single image in the beach house scene ( > 220 images in this scene alone). All of our original images will eventually be available for anyone that gets access to the "cutting room floor" tier perk so you'll see we aren't bullshitting you about re-doing everything.

It obviously took quite a bit of time but we're really happy with how these new images have turned out.

So at the moment, ALL still images for Episode 19 are completed (>400 images).

The art priority for this week is the animations for the Beach house scene as we want to try to get a decent amount of anims in (Anims for the other scenes are already complete and just need to be rendered over the next couple of days).

Script-wise: Expecting to have a completed draft of the full episode this weekend.

I was aiming for an end-of month release but I think I'll have to push by a week to give us time to get a beta out for some testing / feedback (and complete our own run-throughs & variable checks) to ensure that the final version is up to scratch.

****************************Summary************************

Beta release at the end of this month (November, just in case you're not sure).

Final release one week later.

I'll publish the link for everything before the end of this month to ensure that anyone who drops their pledge in November still gets access to their November tier.

Thanks,

CG, Ace, Cell
Dang it! Mav is saved from keyboard dinning by Cheeky's need to not have a buggy release... :p

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes