Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hell Yes. Throw in Zarah as well while you are at it.

As for non harem games, I can think of several. Cough *
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
* Cough.

Magical/enchanted penis of power overcomes all. You just have to dream/imagine a little bigger.

See above

If you do not ask, how shall you receive?

I think we should have all the girls of our choosing.

I'm an agent of Harems. I just want to introduce more Harems into this world. Upsetting the established order. And you know the thing about harems, they are fair. No choice to make, nobody gets left out, no compromises. I am reasonable though. I'm not saying I need/want everyone in the same room/on the same bed at the same time. Just that we can share and be one big happy family. (Well minus the saboteur for the will)

You aren't getting a harem, devs have made that clear and it isn't changing.

Sucks to be you but cest la vie.

I have spent a good time reading a few posts with opinions and preferences of each one. That's fine. I really like this game and I think my opinion is valid like anyone else's.
This game NEEDS an Harem Path. It's great to have the option to "choose" one girl or another ... That makes the game more entertaining. But ... It would also be very entertaining to be able to seduce them and have them all. It would not be illogical at all.
Beyond that, throughout the game, each of the main girls (Monica, Katie and Jenna) have been giving "clues" that, eventually, they would be willing to "share"... And I mean, individually ... If the MC decides to choose one of them. For example...
If you choose MONICA... You have a good chance of including the wild Sarah.
If you choose KATIE... You have many chances to build a "Mini Harem" with Lily and Debbie ...
If you choose the little (and not so innocent) JENNA... She has said, in a subtle way, that she is attracted to Jolina...
Anyway ... Whether CheekyGimp includes an "Harem Ending" or not... this is a great game. Without a doubt, one of the best.
Harem isn't happening.

Wouldn't make sense to the story or the characters. It would need a complete rewrite and every single character would need redoing.

Devs have made it clear more than once.

There is a search function.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i cant wait for this harem :whistle: even tho some of the girls have said they not willing to share and some hate each other but it would all make total sense :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You aren't getting a harem, devs have made that clear and it isn't changing.

Sucks to be you but cest la vie.

Harem isn't happening.

Wouldn't make sense to the story or the characters. It would need a complete rewrite and every single character would need redoing.

Devs have made it clear more than once.

There is a search function.
ever get the feeling your repeating yourself alot ....:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MrFriendly

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
ever get the feeling your repeating yourself alot ....:ROFLMAO:
That generally when you leave, grab a cup of coffee or a soda, and just stare at the screen and question ones own sanity. Then again, some like the attention of repeating themselves. xD

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Downloaded the Ep. 19 file with the Ep. 18 mod, and got this:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label Game_Over is defined twice, at
File "game/Episode18.rpy", line 7866 and
File "game/Episode19.rpy", line 7342.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Does this mean the mod won't work with this download?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Downloaded the Ep. 19 file with the Ep. 18 mod, and got this:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label Game_Over is defined twice, at
File "game/Episode18.rpy", line 7866 and
File "game/Episode19.rpy", line 7342.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Does this mean the mod won't work with this download?
Old mods don't work with new updates.....
Modded saves will most likely not work with unmodded game....
Mod is not supported here....ask author in his thread to update it (Which he likely won't as it's a beta release).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That foursome was nice. I wouldn't mind to end the game with Katie and Debbie + Lily as guests once in a while. :sneaky:
So is the foursome all that really happens in this update? At this point I just want some advancement of the central plot - the will and who the third gold digger is... I was fairly sure I'd skip this update but wanted confirmation.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
So is the foursome all that really happens in this update? At this point I just want some advancement of the central plot - the will and who the third gold digger is... I was fairly sure I'd skip this update but wanted confirmation.
There is also an outing in this update that I found to be quite interesting. I am not certain whether it advances the plot or adds a red herring though.

There is also a possible meeting with Wanda that I felt advanced her character development.

I hope that answers your question without spoiling anything. Sorry for keeping it vague for that very reason.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There is also an outing in this update that I found to be quite interesting. I am not certain whether it advances the plot or adds a red herring though.

There is also a possible meeting with Wanda that I felt advanced her character development.

I hope that answers your question without spoiling anything. Sorry for keeping it vague for that very reason.
No worries... I am fine with vague. Though I love this game I am also not really into these games for the sex scenes (there's better ways to get that fix) but rather the plots/writing. I may well just skip this and wait for 20 to come out. After all I am in the middle of hunting down "tarot cards" in Night City...

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
So tell me again how the Sabotage works? Because I can't stop it either and frankly this is feeling more like NTR. I read you are supposed to get 3 options to stop it, starting from chapter 19 Lily romance only, I'm only getting 2 sabotage options.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
This "Beta" should not have been posted IMHO... there's missing content with placeholder images - it's more of an Alpha release than a true Beta.
By our usual standards you are correct that the beach house at least is semi-alpha. But compared to the usual standard... The other two scenes in the game are complete with the exception of an issue with

The reason this was released as is was because Cheeky had some rl work issues come up and it would have delayed the release more than it already was. So we made the choice to release it as is so our patreons could enjoy the majority of it if they want over the weekend, while we have the opportunity to fine tune it with feedback. Maybe not everyone likes being teased with an unfinished product, but considering the game has been in production for a couple years now... Oh well, we do our best. ;)

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
So tell me again how the Sabotage works? Because I can't stop it either and frankly this is feeling more like NTR. I read you are supposed to get 3 options to stop it, starting from chapter 19 Lily romance only, I'm only getting 2 sabotage options.
We don't do NTR. The scenes pathing isn't entirely finished, but it's still avoidable as is.

Reactions: Ghostload

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I gotta say Lilly and Bella where my top 2 romance options, I read that you can stop it from happening but frankly it happens no matter what for me. She just let's it happen, Debbie is taking Lily away and having a Romantic scene and as I understand Netorare and NTR as defined by the site, this is in fact an NTR scene.

Not really my thing and this basically kills alot of the joy on a Lily love route. You should be allowed to interject more stop it or at least break up the moment it happens. You get nothing, you just have to like it. I'm still in love with this game but the joy was just significantly reduced for me, we at least need a well detailed writen walk through for this scene or at minimum it should be made clearer what choices you need to make to prevent this other than just leaving.

That's my opinion at least.
Now that is just bait.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes