acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I'm not playing Ep 19 until the final release is ready and I've only been skimming through the last few pages, but this seems odd to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, if I'm worrying about something that's already been addressed, I'll be happy to eat my ignorant words.
If you really want to know since you are conjecturing. :p

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Sorry, but call the girls a cab. Not trying to be a jerk, but to get kicked out of mc own place not right. Just my thoughts.
"Not trying to be a jerk", but kicks out 3 drunk girls. lol Sorry, but that made me laugh. :) I knew things would get tricky when we started having group activities and you can't please everybody unfortunately. But I relay all the good and bad I see to CG and it is primarily his scene so we'll just have to see how things play out.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Well I refuse to leave because I love all the ladies equally. Sober or not Sober. Though definately need a morning talking about the following night and ensure that 'Yes, I love all three of you minxs. Katie, your number one of course, but I do have feelings for Debbie, who I may have experiments prior to us being something. Same applies to Lily, who I do also have feelings for. And sure, being drunk did bring out things, maybe for the best or the worst. If things change, then we will address them together. Now... How bout breakfast in bed?'

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Debbie makes it clear from day 1 he's in love with Lily.

Debbie plans for a couple of weeks how to tell her and mentions it to the MC numerous times.

Very strong not subtle at all hints a threesome with Deb, Lil and Katie was going to happen soon.

Event happens.

Some people seem shocked.

I have to assume it's shock because not a single one of you have complained about this in the veru obvious build up to this happening.

In fact we have page after page of people asking for it.

One person even stretches it into the realm of the ludicrous and mentions NTR .... for a 3some. Pretty sure that's never been in the description of NTR and I do so wish people would stop using those 3 letters so very wrongly.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Found it! Yup, the line indentations weren't right at one point and it skips the player exit under some specific conditions. Also found a missing variable where you still wakeup at the beach house after getting thrown out lol. Thanks! Here is the up to date rpy for the help if you'd like to try it. (But it may not be easily applied with android, but with a file manager maybe, it doesn't add much just bug fixes so far and that pathing issue.)
Tried it (on pc), and it has fixed it. Now the MC is successfully thrown out of his house and called an asshole and a pig for sabotaging the confession to his girlfriend :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Tried it (on pc), and it has fixed it. Now the MC is successfully thrown out of his house and called an asshole and a pig for sabotaging the confession to his girlfriend :ROFLMAO:
Yay! It's the small victories...

Reactions: albul

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Yay! It's the small victories...
hmm but maybe the bugged version could be a good oppurtunity to break up with lily.

and somehow i dont get it that the only option to stop your girlfriend from cheating (if on lily only path) is to get thrown out of your own house or leave before something happens... for real you must be a very special kind of nice guy to be ok with this after somene used your hospitaliy, rummaged through your things, drank your expensive wine (not even leaving something for the host) and be ok with it...

lil dicky

Jul 12, 2017
I saw some people saying that they are waiting for the final release of this version. Is there something wrong/missing in the beta?

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Debbie makes it clear from day 1 he's in love with Lily.

Debbie plans for a couple of weeks how to tell her and mentions it to the MC numerous times.

Very strong not subtle at all hints a threesome with Deb, Lil and Katie was going to happen soon.

Event happens.

Some people seem shocked.

I have to assume it's shock because not a single one of you have complained about this in the veru obvious build up to this happening.

In fact we have page after page of people asking for it.

One person even stretches it into the realm of the ludicrous and mentions NTR .... for a 3some. Pretty sure that's never been in the description of NTR and I do so wish people would stop using those 3 letters so very wrongly.

Um no that isn't what happened and I will defend myself. The scene was broken as admitted by ace and fixed, several people at least 3 with myself included couldn't stop Debbie/Lily scene from happening no matter what. No none said a "3 some was NTR"
I said the scene felt like NTR because there was literally nothing you could do to stop it on a pure Lilly path. And that wasn't my opinion that you couldn't stop it thats a fact. And I'm sorry but if your LI is romantically involved in front of you and you aren't given a choice at all guess what that is. I understood this may have been a mistake in the game while talking to ace and made sure he could see what variables I was using, only after was it corrected.

So tell the story right or not at all. Only now can you stop the shit from happening on a pure Lily path. Not everyone wants to have a 3 some or a 4 some on every playthrough. Figuring out what went wrong and fixing it, especially when it wasn't intended to play put as it did was important.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Well SHARING is caring, and you are sharing with three ladies in the same room, who are very much into one another so... THAT MEANS THEY ARE ALL CHEATING ON EACH OTHER! BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAA!!!

...Seriously though, they love us and they want to take turns. Therefore it's all mutual.

And as for "Cheating" with other girls, sure it could be made to seem that it is, but for me and my termage of Cheating is if the relationship is established perma. A defined 'Boyfriend-Girlfriend'. In this case, it's been mentioned and brought up, but nothing set in stone exactly. Well, maybe set in dick-cumming inside of stone, but still... But that's just my way of thinking in this case.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
an easy way would be if you were able to offer the bed to lily (who would let the gf sleep on the couch) and head to bead insted of going home i bet your gf would follow you there^^ problem solved no sharing no cheating etc.
Nothing is ever that simple. I would know. Then again, Debbie wanting some of that chocolate cream... I has no problem with it.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
So if I kiss your girlfriend in front of you and start rubbing her virgina in front of you and she kisses me back and doesn't stop me after you clearly made it clear that you weren't okay with it, that isn't cheating?

I know people are having a hard time with this, but that is exactly how the scene played out for many of us.

BTW it is fixed now thanks again acewinz

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes