Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Sorry, but call the girls a cab. Not trying to be a jerk, but to get kicked out of mc own place not right. Just my thoughts.
That would be true if MC didn't have anywhere else to go, he has Monica's house, easy for him to drive there since he is sober and the girls are not.

Now, if he had nowhere else to go then yeah the cab would be the better option for the girls because at that point the girls are showing that they don't care that he has nowhere else to go, so they deserve to get kicked out at that point rather then the MC.

Reactions: acewinz

albul

Jun 8, 2017
So if I kiss your girlfriend in front of you and start rubbing her virgina in front of you and she kisses me back and doesn't stop me after you clearly made it clear that you weren't okay with it, that isn't cheating?

I know people are having a hard time with this, but that is exactly how the scene played out for many of us.

BTW it is fixed now thanks again acewinz
It technically was not cheating, as in the bugged version, the MC still told Lily its ok to go ahead with Debbie, even if it ignored the player's choices and it made it jarring. But that's all it was, a bug, and this was a beta, so it's all but expected for some things to go wrong.

I'll have to commend the devs for generally being really accomodating for different options and paths, there's a lot to juggle to keep the story & characters coherent.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
It technically was not cheating, as in the bugged version, the MC still told Lily its ok to go ahead with Debbie, even if it ignored the player's choices and it made it jarring. But that's all it was, a bug, and this was a beta, so it's all but expected for some things to go wrong.

I'll have to commend the devs for generally being really accomodating for different options and paths, there's a lot to juggle to keep the story & characters coherent.
I know it was a bug, I was explaining what some of us saw in words others can understand.
Honestly, I hope the entire thing is redone, if you let the confession happen in your presence at all, you get a 3 some but Lily (even if you were 100% with her and loyal only to her), says she's together with Debbie and sleeps with Debbie. When you mouth "it's okay" you should have the option to say no, and if you admit that your relationship doesn't change between you two it only changes between them too, but your sleeping alone and not mentioned as the boyfriend anymore. It's not a very rewarding 3 some. I just think that entire scene needs a bunch of touch up is all. I get that it's complicated because you have essentially several routes involved with that scene and Ace said it's a work in progress and the other not pairings are a work in progress but this is a beta version, I don't think anyone is wrong here for anything they point out. Frankly I haven't even tested a Debbie solo path yet, I'm betting it's going to have alot of the same issues.

My concern is you have to be the asshole or get no content (currently) in order to do a Lily solo path. I feel it's not cool that Lily doesn't stand up for you at all. Don't get me wrong I'm glad you can stop it now but your options aren't that great. I think adding a "No" option to match a it's okay option would be beneficial so you don't have to ruin everyone's night but that's just my opinion and thoughts. I'm sure during full release everything will be figured out, hopefully we will know also by then for sure no matter which options you choose rather or not you still have a girl friend.

Jul 29, 2017
I don’t understand the fuss. Do we know that doing the *spoiler* locks you out of the lily solo path/ending? The game has a bunch more episodes to go and resolve these supposed issues guys. I don’t think one is gonna hurt.

Although credit to the devs/writers, I think this is the first VN where I’ve seen people complain about some double trouble. People really wanna marry these girls.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
That would be true if MC didn't have anywhere else to go, he has Monica's house, easy for him to drive there since he is sober and the girls are not.

Now, if he had nowhere else to go then yeah the cab would be the better option for the girls because at that point the girls are showing that they don't care that he has nowhere else to go, so they deserve to get kicked out at that point rather then the MC.
Wait, so the girls drink your booze and "if you are on solo path and blow lid off it" they cuss you out and kick you out of your beach house and that is fine with you? I have paid a taxi to come pick a few up from my place after being asses and blaming me for stuff, the next day they said sorry because they were in the wrong and we are still friends today. I know Katie attitude it won't fly but that is why I don't chase her ever. All I'm saying is they have houses all so and they are the ones causing the problems. Also mc has a beach house time to move out anyway!

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
I don’t understand the fuss. Do we know that doing the *spoiler* locks you out of the lily solo path/ending? The game has a bunch more episodes to go and resolve these supposed issues guys. I don’t think one is gonna hurt.

Although credit to the devs/writers, I think this is the first VN where I’ve seen people complain about some double trouble. People really wanna marry these girls.
I mean 3 somes and harems are dime a dozen in this site, is it really that big of a surprise? Not many good stories actually allow you to focus on on a single LI without locking you out of 80% of the content. This game is the rare exception. Only now are you locked out of content and u think I understood that, this is temporarily. I hope the beach house will, once finished include 4 solo paths as well as the 3 some and 4 some, if not yeah it kinda changes character dynamics alot and that previous build up feels wasted but your right, there is more to come and hopefully alot of it gets sorted out. It's a complex game, I don't envy the Devs but they do, do fine work.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
"Not trying to be a jerk", but kicks out 3 drunk girls. lol Sorry, but that made me laugh. :) I knew things would get tricky when we started having group activities and you can't please everybody unfortunately. But I relay all the good and bad I see to CG and it is primarily his scene so we'll just have to see how things play out.
Yeah you will never be able to please the typical people who complain about everything that isn't MC + LI xyz only. Some people are incredible "sensitive" (feel free to swap sensitive with any other word you like) when it comes to stuff like that. I mean which completly normal person would complain to see some action with each other that leads to a foursome? :WaitWhat:

A lot of the people who are complaining probably never read the story properly because otherwhise they would've known that Debbie is in love with Lily, the hints were more than obvious.

I'd suggest you keep doing what you do and simply ignore the people who won't read and complain about everything.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Wait, so the girls drink your booze and "if you are on solo path and blow lid off it" they cuss you out and kick you out of your beach house and that is fine with you? I have paid a taxi to come pick a few up from my place after being asses and blaming me for stuff, the next day they said sorry because they were in the wrong and we are still friends today. I know Katie attitude it won't fly but that is why I don't chase her ever. All I'm saying is they have houses all so and they are the ones causing the problems. Also mc has a beach house time to move out anyway!
And Katie tells you your girlfriend can make her own choice and you get no say in it. Hope we get to be a dick to Katie after this at a minimum.

Last edited:

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
"Not trying to be a jerk", but kicks out 3 drunk girls. lol Sorry, but that made me laugh. :) I knew things would get tricky when we started having group activities and you can't please everybody unfortunately. But I relay all the good and bad I see to CG and it is primarily his scene so we'll just have to see how things play out.
Screw the girls, doesn't matter if they are drunk or not, noone kicks me out of my house.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Debbie makes it clear from day 1 he's in love with Lily.

Debbie plans for a couple of weeks how to tell her and mentions it to the MC numerous times.

Very strong not subtle at all hints a threesome with Deb, Lil and Katie was going to happen soon.

Event happens.

Some people seem shocked.

I have to assume it's shock because not a single one of you have complained about this in the veru obvious build up to this happening.

In fact we have page after page of people asking for it.

One person even stretches it into the realm of the ludicrous and mentions NTR .... for a 3some. Pretty sure that's never been in the description of NTR and I do so wish people would stop using those 3 letters so very wrongly.
Problem is we were never given a choice in the matter.

Reactions: penzor

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is my problem with multiple path games, I get there has to be some forced story, but that shouldn't force characters on to you, I am in negative stats with Bella, I really don't like her, to have her call up and me tell her no, then to be still forced into meeting her, her entering your house without permission, with the key she says Elaine told her about, even though she stated before that Elaine wouldn't let her use the beach house, why would she tell her about the key then?......hmmm dodgy......or is that the real reason for her still turning up, to give us a clue that she's super suspect?

If having to go with Bella for lunch is because you need to end up at Elaine's, then why not have Elaine call you up asking to see you?

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I'm not playing Ep 19 until the final release is ready and I've only been skimming through the last few pages, but this seems odd to me.

Again, if I'm worrying about something that's already been addressed, I'll be happy to eat my ignorant words.
Like you i’ll Wait for final version but as currently described it doesn’t feel very good

Reactions: ename144

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Sooo... when confronted with a possible foursome, there are actually people who would want to go Cartman on it?

View attachment 941009
That would entirely depend on the foursome and Consequences.

That foursome and those consequences, err no. But in RL there are definitely situations where that's a flat no. I've turned down a threesome because if it had ever come to light, relationships of people I care about would have been ruined. Probably my only ever chance, but i live in hope.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
If you really want to know since you are conjecturing. :p

The main issue with trying to talk to her is all 3 of them are drunk.

I don't know about you but it's impossible to have a serious conversation with me when i'm drunk.
I've never been drunk enough to put it to the test. That said, I don't think it really addresses my concern.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes