gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
well they make a mod for incest that just dont fit by remove one part of the story so making a mod that allow a harem path or a bad end path sure be easy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well they make a mod for incest that just dont fit by remove one part of the story so making a mod that allow a harem path or a bad end path sure be easy
Not really because there won't be a harem ending so that would just break whoevers save it is.

I'm sure someone could make a mod that could keep all the girls but their game would never have an ending without fucking up completely.

Also the incest mod completely changes the story, it has to since it was never deigned for incest and is full of plot holes.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Not really because there won't be a harem ending so that would just break whoevers save it is.

I'm sure someone could make a mod that could keep all the girls but their game would never have an ending without fucking up completely.

Also the incest mod completely changes the story, it has to since it was never deigned for incest and is full of plot holes.
harem.png

who said there won't be a harem :unsure:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
hope her dialogue is never retroactively censored in some lame remaster.
Not gonna happen. We already bent over backwards creating a variable for people who wanted her toned down. :p And another for those who got tired of her using the term goddess!

Last edited:
Reactions: duningtwo

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Where The Heart Is [Ep. 19] CheekyGimp

Patch Original Size (Ep.19): 819 MB

Patch Compressed Size (Ep.19: 82 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
The file is no longer available, can you update the link?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my first and only playthrough so far, I selected no change, but I have been tempted since that choice was given. What’s the difference between toning down versus change completely? I dont want to kill who she is completely, just leave the junior high banter only when it makes sense in the moment. Read the room, if you will.

I don’t mind a little playfulness and generally think athletic and intelligent/witty girls are attractive. Especially if they don’t feel like conforming to the typical ultra fem girly-girl personality. It does become grating when that’s her go-to personality and way she interacts with the mc 90% of the time or more.

I like the playfulness and can appreciate that’s her way of relaxed interaction, but I don’t want to date 13 year old guy. I really do like the softer, sensitive and romantic side of her as well and that is really the only thing holding me back from picking her as my obvious #1 love interest.

Reactions: EJW

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I thought her changing was about referring to herself as a goddess.
That's a separate question. IIRC in the restaurant she asks if she should change the way she talks overall, later in bed she offers to quit with the goddess-slave thing. Hard no in both cases from my side :)

Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes