kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
shocking entitlement.
Well someone pays for the project and they expect it by a certain time and they set a time by which the deadline, then the developer gives excuses will he be fired or not, the real world is not a place without expectations and commitments, If you want to be beta is your wish .

• Haha
Reactions: duningtwo

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well someone pays for the project and they expect it by a certain time and they set a time by which the deadline, then the developer gives excuses will he be fired or not, the real world is not a place without expectations and commitments, If you want to be beta is your wish .
They were joking....

I thought that was painfully obvious.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Confucius say "Man who gets lippy with naughty supplier, goes to bed with sad penis."
If that where true my blue balls would have exploded a long time ago (and you would have been the main reason ;) )

What?

acewinz

Developer of "The Call of Darkness"
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
We don't really operate in the real world. We tried to hire look-a-likes to give that a whirl, but they wanted a lot more money than we make. Especially when we said we would save money by playing the MC ourselves.

As for our deadlines, we stopped setting them officially... mainly because we have difficulty getting everything we want done by then for one reason or another honestly. If you ask me it's that real world thing messing with us again. But the good news is we already provided the links for the release on our patreon last month. People could save them if they needed/wanted to unsub because we always would rather choose to delay to release a good update later, than a meh update now.

As for where we are at. I updated the beta this weekend (the second run is mainly to make sure we didn't break anything) all but 2 scenes are entirely complete and a single animation we added late we felt was needed (it should be rendered today). I wouldn't get my hopes up for the weekend (our testers have lives too), but it is close. Again we will top our biggest release, number of images, number of sex acts, etc.

Random06776

Jul 21, 2020
We don't really operate in the real world. We tried to hire look-a-likes to give that a whirl, but they wanted a lot more money than we make. Especially when we said we would save money by playing the MC ourselves.

As for our deadlines, we stopped setting them officially... mainly because we have difficulty getting everything we want done by then for one reason or another honestly. If you ask me it's that real world thing messing with us again. But the good news is we already provided the links for the release on our patreon last month. People could save them if they needed/wanted to unsub because we always would rather choose to delay to release a good update later, than a meh update now.

As for where we are at. I updated the beta this weekend (the second run is mainly to make sure we didn't break anything) all but 2 scenes are entirely complete and a single animation we added late we felt was needed (it should be rendered today). I wouldn't get my hopes up for the weekend (our testers have lives too), but it is close. Again we will top our biggest release, number of images, number of sex acts, etc.

Looking forward to it. It's probably going to be monday or tuesday when it will come out.

Benares

May 12, 2017
Wait, wait... you are telling me that you folks work your ass off on every spare minute allowed by your real life, for the money?? What a bunch of cheapskates!

What about GLORY and (lack of) GRATITUDE from a few leechers like myself?

I'm really disappointed.

On a serious note: stop saying "the next update will be shorter and faster", 9 out of 10 you end up doing a huge episode that tops the previous record. a part of it is due to the massive amount of choices you have to cover but i feel the main reason is that you want to give a satisfactory scene (or dialogue or whatever) and not a rushed one.

People will complain no matter what:
- episode in 2 months sharp: meh, the last episode had more lewd scenes and the story was better
- the biggest episode ever made: it took almost 4 months, it's unacceptable! you're stealing my money, even if I'm not a patreon.

acewinz

Developer of "The Call of Darkness"
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Wait, wait... you are telling me that you folks work your ass off on every spare minute allowed by your real life, for the money?? What a bunch of cheapskates!

What about GLORY and (lack of) GRATITUDE from a few leechers like myself?

I'm really disappointed.

On a serious note: stop saying "the next update will be shorter and faster", 9 out of 10 you end up doing a huge episode that tops the previous record. a part of it is due to the massive amount of choices you have to cover but i feel the main reason is that you want to give a satisfactory scene (or dialogue or whatever) and not a rushed one.

People will complain no matter what:
- episode in 2 months sharp: meh, the last episode had more lewd scenes and the story was better
- the biggest episode ever made: it took almost 4 months, it's unacceptable! you're stealing my money, even if I'm not a patreon.
LOL. I try not to say the next update will be faster, Cheeky is determined for that to happen, but until we expand the team with reliable people. I just don't see it as possible. We keep trying, but so far it's still just us 3. :S

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes