Construct

Oct 31, 2018
After replaying episode 19 and 20 without romancing Katie (Thank you „Start any Episode“ Feature) I really consider keeping that as my main save. The private talks with Debbie and Lily are way more wholesome then anything I experienced with Katie while dating her.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
View attachment 1179251

This is basically the MC's reaction whenever the girls almost find out about him banging other girls (especially when its Jenna and Katie lol)..had to think of this gif during the tense scenes in the last few episodes

So far I'm surprised (and glad) that you can still keep fucking around with no one noticing..I liked the threesomes but I don't think there will be some sort of harem ending with all the girls like in Sisterly Lust, that would be ridiculous
Don't worry Katie wil not even react more that just insult you as usual and say that she won't cry over you !

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
After replaying episode 19 and 20 without romancing Katie (Thank you „Start any Episode“ Feature) I really consider keeping that as my main save. The private talks with Debbie and Lily are way more wholesome then anything I experienced with Katie while dating her.
When a was thinking about all those girls, i tried to imagine to choose a girl i would be able to live with for a long time and not just to fuck with.
So Katie was rejected because she can be funny and she is beautiful but she has nothing else and it's the same for the two others of their gang. Monica and Elaine are nice milfs but after some years it will change and the difference of age will be much more visible. Bella is a bit weird, Jolina no so interesting so the only one left that is really beautiful, sexy, funny, smart, very kinky is Jenna.
The devs have carefully hidden her as some ugly weird nerd, but in fact she is the pure pearl once you get her out of her shell.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
When a was thinking about all those girls, i tried to imagine to choose a girl i would be able to live with for a long time and not just to fuck with.
I‘m very materialistic, so looking at it from that perspective there are a few options for me.
Lily - loaded parents, has a future as a fashion designer
Angel - super Model in the making
Wanda - loaded father, also super model in the making
Jolina - potentially owning a successful coffee shop after that other coffee shop chain is closing down in the same city

Now I add Debbie to Lily, because that just seems to work out in the end and I like both their looks and characters. After the private talk with Debbie on the beach I like her even more than before. Her honesty towards the MC just warms my heart and I can‘t believe people wouldn‘t help her to confess to Lily out of jealousy.

Angel and Wanda work together because they both pursue a career as models. In this pairing it will probably end up that both will fight for the MCs attention. Angel is my favourite in that situation.

Jolina looks hot and is a business owner. I‘m sure that her coffee shop will turn around after episode 20. I‘m not a fan of Jenna, even with her agreeing to sharing, simply because she is only sharing because of being desperate for MC to stay with her. Her voyeuristic tendencies are kind of hot, but I still made the decision to cut her off in my main save.

And that‘s it. Not into the milfs. I would be interested in Mabel but she is just a side character, as you can‘t even set any variables for her in the episode selection, so I keep her in mind but don‘t have my hopes up. I wonder if Natasha will call again for more cucking.
And after reading all the theories I‘m scared of finding a knife in my back when being with Bella.
Katie could be interesting in the KDL combo, but I‘m losing hope there as she makes it clear she doesn‘t want to share. Either that is the indication that nothing will happen there or it‘s a „Look how adamant she was to not share, but 2 episodes later she does a 180 and can‘t get enough of it. You didn‘t expect that, huh?“

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
View attachment 1179251

This is basically the MC's reaction whenever the girls almost find out about him banging other girls (especially when its Jenna and Katie lol)..had to think of this gif during the tense scenes in the last few episodes

So far I'm surprised (and glad) that you can still keep fucking around with no one noticing..I liked the threesomes but I don't think there will be some sort of harem ending with all the girls like in Sisterly Lust, that would be ridiculous
3some???
Is that all you got?
I got a 3some (twice)
I got a 4some.
I got 1some, 2some, 3some, 4some and then some.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I‘m very materialistic, so looking at it from that perspective there are a few options for me.
Jolina - potentially owning a successful coffee shop after that other coffee shop chain is closing down in the same city

Now I add Debbie to Lily, because that just seems to work out in the end and I like both their looks and characters. After the private talk with Debbie on the beach I like her even more than before. Her honesty towards the MC just warms my heart and I can‘t believe people wouldn‘t help her to confess to Lily out of jealousy.

Angel and Wanda work together because they both pursue a career as models. In this pairing it will probably end up that both will fight for the MCs attention. Angel is my favourite in that situation.

Jolina looks hot and is a business owner. I‘m sure that her coffee shop will turn around after episode 20. I‘m not a fan of Jenna, even with her agreeing to sharing, simply because she is only sharing because of being desperate for MC to stay with her. Her voyeuristic tendencies are kind of hot, but I still made the decision to cut her off in my main save.

And that‘s it. Not into the milfs. I would be interested in Mabel but she is just a side character, as you can‘t even set any variables for her in the episode selection, so I keep her in mind but don‘t have my hopes up. I wonder if Natasha will call again for more cucking.
And after reading all the theories I‘m scared of finding a knife in my back when being with Bella.
Katie could be interesting in the KDL combo, but I‘m losing hope there as she makes it clear she doesn‘t want to share. Either that is the indication that nothing will happen there or it‘s a „Look how adamant she was to not share, but 2 episodes later she does a 180 and can‘t get enough of it. You didn‘t expect that, huh?“
Jolina from a cynical point of view is to stay away as much as possible.

a girl who threw herself into an enterprise she knew nothing about because she liked the idea, and ended up having to sleep in the back of the club....

at this point you'd have to count Elaine being an heiress as MC.

Anyway, every time I consider not being faithful to Debbie and Lily, I feel dirty....

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Jolina from a cynical point of view is to stay away as much as possible.

a girl who threw herself into an enterprise she knew nothing about because she liked the idea, and ended up having to sleep in the back of the club....

at this point you'd have to count Elaine being an heiress as MC.

Anyway, every time I consider not being faithful to Debbie and Lily, I feel dirty....
Yeah, Jolina didn‘t think this through. I also didn‘t offer her the beach house. I want to see what‘s the consequence of this decision in the next episode and then maybe replay it. Still I like how Jolina looks. She has some sexy outfits. Especially the ones where no cloth is included (Shame on me for being so shallow). That is why she is included in that list.

I didn‘t include Elaine in the list because I have no interest in her.I wonder if we can sabotage her so she doesn‘t get any money.

And even if I tried to replay from episode 1, I couldn‘t turn down Debbie and Lily. It just doesn‘t work.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah, Jolina didn‘t think this through. I also didn‘t offer her the beach house. I want to see what‘s the consequence of this decision in the next episode and then maybe replay it. Still I like how Jolina looks. She has some sexy outfits. Especially the ones where no cloth is included (Shame on me for being so shallow). That is why she is included in that list.

I didn‘t include Elaine in the list because I have no interest in her.I wonder if we can sabotage her so she doesn‘t get any money.

And even if I tried to replay from episode 1, I couldn‘t turn down Debbie and Lily. It just doesn‘t work.
I'm just glad the "side" girls get lots of focus in this game, I prefer Debbie and Lily over the three main girls. They are just really cute

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

Ohhh god!! if you marry someone with that perspective you will soon have a hard time and end up as a cuck or cheating !!
Believe my long an multiple experiences of more than 40 years of living with girlfriends and wife, that's not a good idea!:ROFLMAO:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Wait there is a foursome (debbie, lily, Katie) and a threesome (Jolina, Jenna) right? Am I missing something
If you replay not on Katie's path you can have a threesome with Lily and Debbie instead of the foursome. That is what I assume he was talking about.

A 3some is 3 people, a 4some is 4, unless they are doing things different in 2020 and decided to call it something else.
Speaking of calling it something else. How about you choose a shorter name or perhaps change it from being all CAPS. I like things orderly and your long ass name fucks up the columns on my watched thread page whenever you are the last person to post. :devilish:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I don't post in the game threads often (unless I am asking for assistance in what art assets were used). but here is my insignificant take on the girls in WTHI:

• Monica - Has a business that is struggling, has a start of a drinking problem, is jealous but not in the same way as Katie. Not someone I would see as a long term companion.
  • Zarah - She reminds me of those 40 year old jocks that only want to talk about the 'glory days' and is trying to recapture her youth. It is very obvious if you took the time to talk to her rather than just fuck her that she is sad and lonely, almost desperate. For both Zarah and Monica the age difference will only compound issues moving forward.
  • Katie - Sarcasm aside, it is hard to build a lasting relationship with someone that is a polar opposite (opposites only attract in magnets, not people). But deep down she uses the sarcasm to hide a lot of baggage.
  • Jenna - Way too sneaky for my liking, she is a pretty little thing but eventually the neediness will overwhelm her and you will be cucked.
  • Jolina - Never thought of her as more than a means to an end
  • Natasha -She doesn't really have feelings for the MC, but she could be a nice little fuck buddy since the MC seems to be the only one that can fill the void in her sex life.
  • Mabel - Why would anyone even consider her a love interest. She is only in two episodes and the first time you see her there is almost no interaction. If she will fuck you on demand, she will fuck almost anyone on demand.
  • Theresa - Never stick your dick in crazy!
  • Wanda & Angel - I put these two together because they both have the same goal, to become supermodels. Eventually they will leave you behind if that prevents them from getting to their goal.
  • Bella - This one I haven't figured out quite yet. Dialog suggests she was your confidant/protector when you were little, she might actually have sincere feelings for the MC.
  • Elaine - She might have started out as a golddigger, regardless her motives are very self-centric. She is maneuvering events to get the house, and I suspect all the money.
  • Lily - Lily appears sweet and she is not dumb, she does know how to manipulate people by using both her personality and beauty to get what she wants. She could be the one you could end up with but I did not follow that particular path.
  • Debbie - So far, her and Lily appear to be the only characters that have actually told you how they feel in an honest straightforward manner. You know where Debbie and by extension Lily stand with respect to the MC.

Now I have actually played through episode 20 from the beginning four ways (I did not use the play any chapter feature until after Episode 20 was over). In the first playthrough I am trying to fuck everyone all the time. Hoping I get to poke Crazy in Episode 21. If there was a way to poke the librarian I would have tried that too, and Miss Cleo of course. Playthrough number two I am trying to get Katie, Lily and Debbie to play together so that I have a mini harem. I don't expect this to be an actual ending since Katie is a bit possessive. The third playthrough is for Jenna and all the other characters that she will likely not interact with, such as Wanda, Angel, Mabel, Natasha. Figured since they do not share scenes that it is a safe play, although I am questioning that considering Jenna's voyeuristic tendencies. The last playthrough is just a single LI, I have not rejected anyone but I am not actively trying to get them to like me either, kinda neutral or just friendly if that is my only choice. I chose Debbie, but it could have easily been Lily. I may be wrong, but I think neither one has any real stake in whether or not you get the inheritance.

BTW, Tommy is your step-brother.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I don't post in the game threads often (unless I am asking for assistance in what art assets were used). but here is my insignificant take on the girls in WTHI:

• Monica - Has a business that is struggling, has a start of a drinking problem, is jealous but not in the same way as Katie. Not someone I would see as a long term companion.
  • Zarah - She reminds me of those 40 year old jocks that only want to talk about the 'glory days' and is trying to recapture her youth. It is very obvious if you took the time to talk to her rather than just fuck her that she is sad and lonely, almost desperate. For both Zarah and Monica the age difference will only compound issues moving forward.
  • Katie - Sarcasm aside, it is hard to build a lasting relationship with someone that is a polar opposite (opposites only attract in magnets, not people). But deep down she uses the sarcasm to hide a lot of baggage.
  • Jenna - Way too sneaky for my liking, she is a pretty little thing but eventually the neediness will overwhelm her and you will be cucked.
  • Jolina - Never thought of her as more than a means to an end
  • Natasha -She doesn't really have feelings for the MC, but she could be a nice little fuck buddy since the MC seems to be the only one that can fill the void in her sex life.
  • Mabel - Why would anyone even consider her a love interest. She is only in two episodes and the first time you see her there is almost no interaction. If she will fuck you on demand, she will fuck almost anyone on demand.
  • Theresa - Never stick your dick in crazy!
  • Wanda & Angel - I put these two together because they both have the same goal, to become supermodels. Eventually they will leave you behind if that prevents them from getting to their goal.
  • Bella - This one I haven't figured out quite yet. Dialog suggests she was your confidant/protector when you were little, she might actually have sincere feelings for the MC.
  • Elaine - She might have started out as a golddigger, regardless her motives are very self-centric. She is maneuvering events to get the house, and I suspect all the money.
  • Lily - Lily appears sweet and she is not dumb, she does know how to manipulate people by using both her personality and beauty to get what she wants. She could be the one you could end up with but I did not follow that particular path.
  • Debbie - So far, her and Lily appear to be the only characters that have actually told you how they feel in an honest straightforward manner. You know where Debbie and by extension Lily stand with respect to the MC.

Now I have actually played through episode 20 from the beginning four ways (I did not use the play any chapter feature until after Episode 20 was over). In the first playthrough I am trying to fuck everyone all the time. Hoping I get to poke Crazy in Episode 21. If there was a way to poke the librarian I would have tried that too, and Miss Cleo of course. Playthrough number two I am trying to get Katie, Lily and Debbie to play together so that I have a mini harem. I don't expect this to be an actual ending since Katie is a bit possessive. The third playthrough is for Jenna and all the other characters that she will likely not interact with, such as Wanda, Angel, Mabel, Natasha. Figured since they do not share scenes that it is a safe play, although I am questioning that considering Jenna's voyeuristic tendencies. The last playthrough is just a single LI, I have not rejected anyone but I am not actively trying to get them to like me either, kinda neutral or just friendly if that is my only choice. I chose Debbie, but it could have easily been Lily. I may be wrong, but I think neither one has any real stake in whether or not you get the inheritance.

BTW, Tommy is your step-brother.
I'd agree with a lot of what you had to say, but some of it no.

Katie and MC as opposites no way. They are very similar in personality and have common interests.

Jenna I wouldn't call her needy either she is willing to share the MC something a needy person wouldn't do. Sneaky definitely but I don't see her as sinister just curious.

Monica wouldn't say she has a drinking problem. More like nerves about the MC returning and anxiety over her business making a large change with a lot at risk. Not looking at her as a long term LI.

Zarah I agree sad and lonely. Not interested in her long term either.

Jolina as a means to an end sure. Also can be a fun fuck buddy. Although I don't trust her and I believe she is working with Bella. However I don't think she is all bad and wants to tell the MC, and I think she will at some point.

Bella definitely can't be trusted either out for herself or helping her sister. I'm definitely leaning more towards out for her self.

Elaine is impossible to trust as she has a lot to gain from us failing. But as I've said before I don't think she will be the villain of this story. So I'm starting to trust her more.

Wanda and Angel while they both are chasing their dream it was the MC who made that possible so I doubt they will just turn their back on him.

Lily and Debbie are both awesome. Can't go wrong either way.

My end goal is to have Katie, Debbie, and Lily and I believe that will be possible. Although I haven't ruled out Jenna yet. A voyeuristic, perverted, cosplay loving, super hottie that is willing to share should never be ruled out.

felintent

Jul 27, 2019
What happened to the Mom? She's my favorite and I didn't see her at all in Ep. 20. Come to think of it, I don't think she was in 19 either.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes