Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Before a game gets the "abandoned" tag, it receives the "onhold" tag, this usually occurs at the request of the developer or poster and it takes 2 months between these 2 tags.
Not how it works at all.

Onhold is a dev requested tag, that stays until the dev starts uploading again.

Abandoned is a tag that gets added after 3 months of complete silence from the dev.

sonic2541

Feb 17, 2018
Anybody has any news about return? It was a great ride so far and I want more of it. I love this game and it brakes my heart with pause that's so long...

mancman

Oct 28, 2019
I had it once that had the opinion to buy Elaine flowers and the MC stayed overnight, but cannot get it back.
What does trigger this?

Last edited:

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I'm sad to hear the dev is sick, I hope he recovers well. Also was it covid or regular sickness?

Reactions: Machete

Benares

May 12, 2017
The impending Monica x Katie x Jenna x MC movie night scene is so hot that the devs keep getting hospitalized each time they try to render new frames due to loss of blood pressure to the brain. We all hope they'll eventually pull through so that we can eventually pull off.
hot or gruesome, depending on your previous choices

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I guess I'm as inopportune as most...

but while replaying it, preparing for the next chapter, I think I found a small bug...
screenshot0011.png screenshot0023.png screenshot0024.png

insisting that Jolina's coffee is terrible comes up with this line of dialogue with Jenna's face

best wishes for a speedy recovery to my father-in-law

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes