BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
It's funny when people choose the extreme option and then blame the MC for acting like an asshole. Or in some cases, they blame me for giving them the option. MC might be an asshole but he's YOUR asshole!! :) :) Sometimes it's fun to choose an option that you wouldn't necessarily choose in real life. I think if I played the game, I would have picked the ultimate revenge on Roger too. Although might have held back in case it backfired. Maybe it still will?? :)
Roger is the second gold digger confirmed!

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
It's funny when people choose the extreme option and then blame the MC for acting like an asshole. Or in some cases, they blame me for giving them the option. MC might be an asshole but he's YOUR asshole!! :) :) Sometimes it's fun to choose an option that you wouldn't necessarily choose in real life. I think if I played the game, I would have picked the ultimate revenge on Roger too. Although might have held back in case it backfired. Maybe it still will?? :)
Lol Exactly man, that's why I prefer to say "My MC* cause you can't say the MC is an asshole or the dev is an asshole when we as the players have the option not to be one.. Also I'm not sure if Katie is an original character model of yours but she's definitely my favorite LI, often times character models are repeated in multiple games but I don't think I've ever seen Katie's model anywhere else and she looks really unique compared to the others and I like that... Plus her character alone sells it for me lol, she's just great

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Lol Exactly man, that's why I prefer to say "My MC* cause you can't say the MC is an asshole or the dev is an asshole when we as the players have the option not to be one.. Also I'm not sure if Katie is an original character model of yours but she's definitely my favorite LI, often times character models are repeated in multiple games but I don't think I've ever seen Katie's model anywhere else and she looks really unique compared to the others and I like that... Plus her character alone sells it for me lol, she's just great
I've seen Katie's model in a fair number of games. She was used frequently several years ago.

Reactions: sava75

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Follow up to the Ladies we love. 3 Ladies we meet in game who we don’t get with, YET!? :unsure:

3 lovely ladies.PNG
Didn't want to forget these Ladies.

Fiona, At Natasha’s Birthday party, she has BF. Why do we have her in game? Is she someone of interest or just a NPC. Fiona makes the revenge night more believable as a party.

Nikki & Molly, met Katie at the beach, Mc meets them at restaurant Katie's date.

Will there be action with them Nikki latter in game? she seems to be open to playing with either or both Katie and MC. But Katie little possessive and states that if they did have them at beach house they wouldn’t leave alive

What do we do These 3 have a Text Bar face shot but Theresa does not! why was Theresa left out? Questions?

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Follow up to the Ladies we love. 3 Ladies we meet in game who we don’t get with, YET!? :unsure:

View attachment 1453646

Fiona, At Natasha’s Birthday party, she has BF. Why do we have her in game? Is she someone of interest or just a NPC. Fiona makes the revenge night more believable as a party.

Nikki & Molly, met Katie at the beach, Mc meets them at restaurant Katie's date.

Will there be action with them Nikki latter in game? she seems to be open to playing with either or both Katie and MC. But Katie little possessive and states that if they did have them at beach house they wouldn’t leave alive

What do we do These 3 have a Text Bar face shot but Theresa does not! why was Theresa left out? Questions?
Aren‘t the last two just cameos from a different visual novel?

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I've seen Katie's model in a fair number of games. She was used frequently several years ago.
I've only recently started playing these games(I'd say little under a year) so I don't recall seeing her in anything I've played thus far so I guess she's new to me

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

View attachment 1453646

Nikky and Molly are just an homage to the game My sister, my roomate, a game in which Katie and her friends also made an appearance. so I would exclude them from possible MC fictions.

instead for Natasha's cousin it's not sure yet, even if from the aesthetic point of view she seemed to me quite sketchy, as if she was just choreography

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

View attachment 1453646

Nikky and Molly are just an homage to the game My sister, my roomate, a game in which Katie and her friends also made an appearance. so I would exclude them from possible MC fictions.

instead for Natasha's cousin it's not sure yet, even if from the aesthetic point of view she seemed to me quite sketchy, as if she was just choreography
Haha. Nikki and Molly were as said just a crossover. As for Natasha's cousin, Fiona, we have no plans to revisit with her at this time I'm afraid.

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
So no more hoe's for the Harem?
What harem? :D And Cheeky and Cell can't help but keep adding new chars occasionally. I just sigh, nod, and put them in lewd situations. But I think I've got them understanding we have to have an ending at some point and I think only 1-2 more ladies might show up as side fuck... er characters.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What harem? :D And Cheeky and Cell can't help but keep adding new chars occasionally. I just sigh, nod, and put them in lewd situations. But I think I've got them understanding we have to have an ending at some point and I think only 1-2 more ladies might show up as side fuck... er characters.
The one you promised a looooong time ago........

You gotta put your foot down and tell them enough is enough ;)

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

View attachment 1453646

Didn't realize we didn't have a mugshot for Theresa - we'll add that.
Fiona is just an extra...(just to make it feel that there are others at the party).
Nikki and Molly are actually cross-over characters from another Dev / another game. We thought it would be fun for them to have a cameo in my game and Katie has a cameo in his game.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes